♪ We'll soak and spray your car pristine, ♪ Perry approaches them.) And now Jeremy's playing hard to get. Shake! (The mole goes into the ocean.) The boys build a haunted house to scare the hiccups out of Isabella; Candace meets Jeremy's terrorizing little sister; Perry tracks Doofenshmirtz to an island hideout. Phineas suggests that they should construct the tallest zip-line in their backyard, but Isabella suggests a car wash. Phineas and Ferb decide to build the world's most elaborate automatic car wash, and wonder where Perry is. When Candace is walking over the cars going into the car wash, the cars are moving faster than the conveyor belt. Oh, sorry, Perry, I didn't mean to get all street there. That's Jeremy. They try to repair it, but they are taken captive by a rogue alien. (Cut to the Doofenshmirtz in the Boot on a beach.) Phineas: (offscreen to the Fireside Girls) Go! (clean!) You're in luck. Nope. Anyway, so I take the sphere, electrify it, drop it in the ground, ta-da! The mountain breaks apart revealing a humongous star-nosed mole.) (He walks up to an electrical fuse-tank and opens a small door and gets a battery out.) ( Log Out /  This work could have adult content. Debut Appearance: } Trust us. background: '#FEC423', Dee Bradley Baker, The Starnose Mole is an endangered animal that Isabella and the Fireside Girls held a car wash fundraiser to help save. At the end of the day, the starnose mole turns into a monster by Doofenshmirtz's Mountain-Out-of-a-Molehill-Inator, which causes him to increase greatly in size. Jeremy calls Candace and asks her to go for a ride in his mother's car which needs a wash. Candace and Stacy agree that it's "so grown up," but Stacy tells her to be "hard to get," anyway. When Doofenshmirtz looks for a battery, he looks in Norm when it says later that Norm runs on Squirrel power. Major Monogram scores his dive a 9.5 while Carl gives him an 8.5. It was filed under computer modeling in science and was tagged with revisions made. Baljeet's sign says "Save the Mole" and Buford's says "Wash your Car") Finally! (picks up other call) Stacy! He runs and dives into the pile, which leads to a series of tubes that eventually drop him onto his chair, which slides along a track to in front of the screen.) theme: { What'd you do to your hair? Phineas: Alright, Ferb. “Well now, I intend to do JUST THAT!” he announces. If you want you can check out my website. Danny Jacob ♪ If you haven't figured out yet, it's the place you should be! What the heck are you doin'?! Perry disappears so Phineas and Ferb create a mechanical device that can assume any form to find him; Doofenshmirtz duplicates his own head so he will be twice as smart; the guys create a colorful fall world, and Doofenshmirtz mentors a student. Candace: Phineas, I'd love to bust you, but if you don't speed up this car wash, I'm going to miss my date with Jeremy! You're supposed to be playing hard to ge— Candace: AAAAHH!!! Alright, you dweebs, what's going on here? Curse you, giant mole! ), (Cut back to the car wash.) Nevertheless, “Phineas and Ferb” is an interesting children’s cartoon for many reasons. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. (At the Phintastic Ferb-ulous Car Wash!) (Presses button on phone to talk to Jeremy.) Vanessa throws a lavish Halloween party that is attended by Phineas and Ferb who serve as deejays; Doofenshmirtz tries to turn cute animals into giant beasts in order to take over the Tri-State area; the guys make a large revolving foam city. ♪ Candace: What am I going to do, Stacy? Stacy: You've got to play hard to get. He searches for a spare battery, and eventually finds one; however it falls under his refrigerator. (Epiphany) I got it! (Carl reenters, interrupting Monogram) Gotta shake off the grime! interval: 6000, • "Just Passing Through" • "Candace's Big Day" • "I Was a Middle Aged Robot" • "Suddenly Suzy" • "Undercover Carl" • "Hip Hip Parade" • "Invasion of the Ferb Snatchers" • "Ain't No Kiddie Ride" • "Not Phineas and Ferb" • "Phineas and Ferb-Busters!" ♪ You're gonna feel better, you know you will! The girls have made efforts at a bake sale, cat-sitting, and a lemonade stand to make some money, but so far nothing has worked. Candace: A car? There happens to be a molehill under the boys' car wash, and, when it grows, a giant star-nose mole breaks out. Uh-uh. Candace: (Puts down phone.) • "Fly On the Wall" • "Bully Bust" • "My Sweet Ride" • "Der Kinderlumper" • "Sidetracked" • "Primal Perry" • "Mind Share" • "Backyard Hodge Podge" • "Bee Day" • "Bee Story" • "Great Balls of Water" • "Where's Pinky?" Carl runs off to save his spaghetti. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Isabella: (Interrupting Phineas) Or we could have a car wash! (on phone) This is Big Squirt to Super Suds. Doofenshmirtz: I put an energy whatchamacallit in here and... (pushes the remote, nothing happens. ♪, Danny Jacob: ♪ Rinse! Doofenshmirtz: Why do I even bother? Ah, dangit!! "), when he tried to find Perry's address ("Hide and Seek") ("Oh, it will be so delicious to know where Perry lives! (Seeing Ferb lands with the air bag) Good thing we installed an air bag. (The mole's giant foot goes into the boot.) If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. De Plane!" Major Monogram goes to his briefing, where he informs Perry that Dr. Doofenshmirtz has been dabbling in seismic activity. Carl: My spaghetti! (Opens with Phineas and Ferb playing with a swingset they invented) The citizens of Danville are accidentally turned into Doof-zombies by Doofenshmirtz's latest evil invention. Work Search: So, what'cha dooooin'? Out of frustration, he builds the Mountain-Out-Of-A-Molehill-Inator, which utilizes seismic activity that will grow molehills into the sizes of mountains. • Disney Infinity (2.0) (3.0) • Phineas and Ferb: Day of Doofenshmirtz ♪ (Looks in a flashlight.) }, The guys and the gang host a global summer concert, but Doof's latest invention moves the Earth and puts summer itself in jeopardy. Phineas says "there goes a good car wash" and greets Perry. The boys create a cartoon and cast themselves as superheroes and Candace as the villain; Doofenshmirtz tries to start his own country after his brother is elected governor. Seems there's been some extreme seismic activity in the area. (Realizing) Hey, where's Perry? Linda: Hi, boys. ♪. Phineas: There goes a perfectly good car wash. (sees Perry) … Candace: I don't know what that was, but let's do it again! Candace: Right, hard to get. Meanwhile, Stacy advises Candace to play hard to getwith Jeremy. (Cut to the giant mole rampaging all over Danville.) And so much better than I thought it would! They see Isabella and the Fireside Girlstrying save the endangered star-nose mole. (Cut to outside the car to reveal a huge traffic jam.) (Flush!) (Cut to the backyard, where a very extravagant car wash now stands.) No. Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! Doofenshmirtz shows Perry his Mountain-Out-of-a-Molehill-Inator explains how he was repeatedly told to "don't make a mountain out of a molehill," (first by his mother as a child, later by his father as teenager, and most recently by the Danville Fire Department) that will, in fact, make molehills grow to the size of mountains. Stacy: Wow, that's so grown up! If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). timestamp: true, behavior: 'all' • "Make Play" • "Candace Gets Busted" Perry approaches them.) Cliché explosion imminent. Minor Characters: Jerry • Bigfoot • Yeti • Khaka Peu Peu • The Regurgitator • Bob Webber • Princess Baldegunde • Melissa • Unnamed Fireside Girls • Agent E • Brobots • Drill Sergeant • Buck Buckerson • Tiana Webber • Jack Johnson • Mrs. Johnson • Wendy • Eliza Fletcher • Nicolette • Mandy • Thaddeus and Thor • Mindy • Amanda • Lucy Fletcher • Adrian Fletcher • Beppo Brown • Dr. Hirano • Annabelle Johnson • Sara • Brigitte, Josette, and Collette • Mishti Patel • Liam McCracken • Rodrigo • Morg • Glenda Wilkins • Dr. Gevaarlijk • Heinz Doofenshmirtz's mother • Blanca Dishon • Professor Poofenplotz • Lyla Lolliberry • Balloony • Corn Colossus • Professor Parenthesis