I've never made a point of coming out. Don't wait 30 years - sign up for our daily football email newsletter today! ", When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. He said: 'I've never actually come out. He explained: 'I just wanted to make a career from my own success and passion and drive, I wanted to keep it separate and that's what I do.'. Football legend Gazza, 53, has now told The Mirror of his son: 'He texted me the night before and I saw him on the TV talking about it. Candid: Paul Gascoigne's son Regan has publicly revealed he's bisexual for the first time, but admitted his famous father has no idea. I've only dated three people. '', 'His response was exactly what I thought, he said ''I still love you no matter what''.'. The comments below have been moderated in advance. I just text him and said, ''I'm so sorry I've never had this chat I just feel like I've never had this chat with you. Paul Gascoigne has publicly spoken out in support of his son Regan, months after he revealed during a television interview that he is bisexual. Support: Paul Gascoigne has publicly spoken out in support of his son Regan, months after he revealed during a television interview that he is bisexual, 'I thought "bless him". I didn't know how to express my emotions and feelings properly. You can unsubscribe at any time. He is a professional dancer, he is a fit guy, and I am very proud of him. Our. I'm really open about that. Published: 23:18 BST, 5 August 2020 | Updated: 09:45 BST, 6 August 2020. Paul Gascoigne has spoken about his son coming out as bisexual on live TV for the first time, Regan Gascoigne went on 'Lorraine' last November and came out as bisexual, Subscribe to Daily Star and Daily Star On Sunday newspapers, Sign-up for our new football newsletter and receive the latest transfer stories, Classic Paul Gascoigne prank saw England legend signing autographs on bread, Gascoigne put ostrich in Spurs shirt and set him loose in training ground prank, Jurgen Klopp faces stiff competition in making dream Liverpool signing, France superstar Kylian Mbappé has been linked with a move to Anfield and Jurgen Klopp is a known admirer of the Paris Saint-Germain star, How Man Utd could line-up vs Newcastle if Harry Maguire misses out through injury, Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has hinted that Harry Maguire will miss the Premier League clash against Newcastle after picking up a knock before being sent off against Denmark, Raheem Sterling's comments on Mikel Arteta explain why Arsenal axed Mesut Ozil so quickly, Ozil is unlikely to have a spot in Arsenal's 25-man Premier League squad - and recent comments from Man City star Raheem Sterling appear to suggest why that is the case, Red card law explained after Jordan Pickford avoids dismissal during Everton vs Liverpool, The Everton goalkeeper avoided a red card despite a shocking tackle on Virgil van Dijk, which led to the Liverpool star going off injured, Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford avoids red for horror lunge on Virgil van Dijk, Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford was fortunate not to be sent off for a horror lunge on Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk in a frantic opening to the Merseyside derby at Goodison Park, Kepa Arrizabalaga drops howler on recall to Chelsea XI to gift Southampton goal, Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga made another error in the Blues' 3-3 draw with Southampton, allowing Che Adams to score, Jurgen Klopp "doesn't want to talk about" Mohamed Salah after Liverpool draw with Everton, Mohamed Salah reached an impressive landmark in the Merseyside derby but Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp was "not in the mood to talk about that" after they were denied a late winner by VAR, Full transcript as Jurgen Klopp rages at Everton tackles and VAR call after Liverpool draw, Liverpool's charismatic boss was left bemused as Jordan Henderson's late, late winner was ruled out controversially for offside after seeing Virgil van Dijk forced off due to injury, Dominic Calvert-Lewin explains Everton's stance on top four challenge after Liverpool draw, Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin netted the Toffees' second goal in their 2-2 Merseyside derby draw with rivals Liverpool, Jurgen Klopp provides worrying Thiago Alcantara injury update after "nasty" Richarlison tackle, Thiago Alcantara was the recipient of a horror tackle from Richarlison during the final minutes of Saturday's highly entertaining 2-2 draw between Liverpool and Everton, Man shares genius cleaning hack to removing dirt and mould from bathroom tiles, Shaun Davis-Webb, a business owner, revealed to Daily Star Online how he managed to clean his client's bathroom. Speaking about his sexuality, he said: 'I'm bisexual, I date men and women. "I also get on well with him and my stepchildren Bianca and Mason. He added that any friction between him and Paul is well in the past, particularly in reference to a 2013 documentary when he said he wanted his dad out of his life. During Regan's interview with Lorraine back in November, he said: "I've never actually come out. Connu pour ses frasques hors du terrain autant que pour ses gestes de génie, l'ex-international anglais Paul Gascoigne, chouchou du public britannique, connait une après-carrière très… I can have one if I want, but for me one is a waste of time. Well then sign up for the brilliant new Daily Star Sport email newsletter! Paul Gascoigne has spoken for the first time after his son Regan came out as bisexual in a TV interview on ITV show 'Lorraine'..