Find Orangeville restaurants in the Peel Region area and other neighborhoods such as Mississauga, Brampton (Ontario), Orangeville, and more. Canadian 11. Best Indian Restaurants in Orangeville, Ontario: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Orangeville Indian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. See all Ray's Third Bistro Bakery reviews, “! Pizza 7. See all Barb's Country Kitchen reviews, “Look, it wouldn't be my go-to place if I were living in Toronto, but 5 minutes from Erin, it's a solid standby.” We had. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.in, Hotels near Island Lake Conservation Area, Hotels near Orangeville Airport Taxi Service, American Restaurants for Families in Orangeville, Asian Restaurants for Families in Orangeville, Thai Restaurants for Lunch in Orangeville, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn & Suites, Restaurants near Island Lake Conservation Area, Restaurants near Mono Cliffs Provincial Park, Restaurants near Dragonfly Arts On Broadway, Restaurants near Art Walk of Tree Sculptures. See all RJ Taste Of Asia reviews, “Ordered the Santa Fe Chicken breasts with goat cheese and roasted peppers and zucchini with mashed potatoes.” Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Looking to expand your search outside of Orangeville? Philadelphia Kitchen ($$) Sandwiches, Italian, Cheesesteaks • Menu Available. See all Ray's Third Bistro Bakery reviews, “One of the best chicken wraps out there.” Burger King (2.4 km) 336 Broadway Orangeville, ON, L9W 2Y9. Nestled in the Hills of Headwaters, Orangeville’s vibrant and exquisite dining scene showcases some of the best dining in southern Ontario. See all Auntie Joy's Springrolls and Catering Services reviews, “The Caesar salad with home made dressing was wonderful. Call Us: 519-940-9410 . Montana's BBQ & Bar is a Canadian restaurant that is famous for in-house smoked pork Ribs, Fresh Canadian Steaks, and Juicy Burgers. See all Pia's on Broadway reviews, “! Orangeville Restaurants Advertisement. See all Barb's Country Kitchen reviews, “Everytime I vist I get the chicken Roti. See all Forage reviews, “My cousin tried the lamb korma being new to Indian food, and he absolutely loved it.” “Had the grilled calamari to start and the. 10:30am – 11pm (Mon-Sat),10:30am – 10pm (Sun), 634041 Highway 10, Orangeville, Orangeville. . Restaurant reviews: Online and newspaper restaurant reviews in the food or lifestyle section are your best asset when trying to find top restaurants in your area. I would recommend the Mac and cheese , kale salad and sweet potato fries.” Popularity - high to low . See all Pia's on Broadway reviews, “Have had some very delicious soups from here, but my favourties is the Seafood Canelloni from the lunch menu...yum!” We had veal meatballs and lamb burger on a home made fresh baked bun.” Write a Review! See all Angel's Diner reviews, “Mrs. and lamb burger on a home made fresh baked bun. from anther review below, be honest sounds like somebody from another company to put down a chief. My wife and I tried the shrimp biryani (with some added veggies) and the, Just get your order to go and ask for the fish and chips to be well-done so its, Pad Thai is very good (comparable to spots in. ) Pasta in the, “I've been coming to this location with my, “This place has a great vibe, extremely friendly staff and live, “It's a very friendly restaurant, with a beautiful interior in the heart of, “We probably saved $100 bucks from not going to the, “Such great food ! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. and apple slices and sugared nuts in a poppy seed dressing. See all Bolton Pizza Panini reviews, “They were offering a very nice harvest menu that had three courses.” DiRoNA Winners - Dine Where the Chefs Dine, Vegan & Vegetarian Friendly Dining Options, Free Corkage & BYOB - Bring Your Own Drink, Theatre Menus - Book Pre & Post-Show Tables. See all Angel's Diner reviews, “If your in Orangeville you need to try this place, it has Pho soup and a lot of other items.” Dining in Orangeville, Ontario: See 6,004 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 108 Orangeville restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. South Simcoe Railway Heritage Corporation, Humber River Regional Hospital York Finch Campus, Humber River Regional Hospital Church Street Campus, Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale. See all locations. See all Mill Creek Pub reviews, “I absolutely loveeee cheese steak sandwiches but we all know how hard it is to find a place that makes really good cheese steak sandwiches.” Looking to expand your search outside of Orangeville? One of the vegetarian burgers we got was the, See all Mrs. Mitchell's Restaurant reviews, See all The Cellar Steak & Seafood reviews, See all That Italian Place Cafe & Eatery reviews, See all romantic restaurants in Orangeville, See all Ray's Third Bistro Bakery reviews, Auntie Joy's Springrolls and Catering Services, See all Auntie Joy's Springrolls and Catering Services reviews. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. From our patio to the Great Room, take in the stunning views as you try one of our specialty coffees, our salumi and cheese (cured and aged on site), tastings and tours and...See More, Canada's original roadhouse restaurant since 1978. See all Coriander Kitchen reviews, “The duck fat fries came with a garlic aioli and home made ketchup.” Your message is not sent because the SMS limit is reached. See all The Keg Steakhouse + Bar reviews, “Best veal sandwich ever ( i like rapini/ garlic top)...pasta, lasagna, chicken...all good.” Filters . Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for New Restaurants in Orangeville. We're North American favourites, like double stacked burgers, made with 100% fresh Canadian ground beef, fresh cut fries made from only the finest Ontario potatoes, two-handed sandwiches, and unforgettable chicken wings. Dine-out 23. Please try again later. Order food delivery or take out online. See all Barley Vine Rail reviews, “Fair prices and fast service, will go back again!” See all Mrs D Jerk-Roti & Pastry reviews, “Asked for spicy and it had a nice kick that didn't take away from the flavour of the dish.” New Restaurants in Orangeville All Breakfast Lunch Dinner Delivery. Most reviews rate the restaurant by atmosphere, portion size, price and service. Cost - high to low . Order food online now! See all Thai For You reviews, “Huge portions. more. See all Bluebird Cafe & Grill reviews, “Their paella is a seafood banquet with just a small portion of rice.” See all Mrs. Mitchell's Restaurant reviews, “We had the "The Platter For Two" and loved every bite.” A must...”, Hotels near Island Lake Conservation Area, Hotels near Orangeville Airport Taxi Service, American Restaurants for Families in Orangeville, Asian Restaurants for Families in Orangeville, Thai Restaurants for Lunch in Orangeville, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn & Suites, Restaurants near Island Lake Conservation Area, Restaurants near Mono Cliffs Provincial Park, Restaurants near Dragonfly Arts On Broadway, Restaurants near Art Walk of Tree Sculptures.