Open fire on my adversaries, don't even worry Better have on a vest aim for the chest and then you buried It's a man's world, niggas get played, another stray Hope I live to see another day, hey! Open fire on you bustas Alright now, here we go Runnin' outta gas time to park it, I'm on foot Grrrrrrr ga ga gun dats y am unto

Change my plates, pick up my nigga, and now we rollin'

Doin' ninety on the freeway, and hittin' switches Watch Video Go or I'll be forced to hit yo' ass up, I give a fuck

Don't turn around I ain't givin' up, cause they don't worry me   Oh my God, / What's up? I'd rather fire on my target / Shit just got real! Alright now, here we go

Girl am in the mood to fire ( to fire) I want to lick the damaging? [Verse 3] We in the hood, how the fuck they gon' catch a crook? Will I blast when it's time to shoot? goin' out like that, It's gonna take an army full of crooked ass cops to come and get me, Niggas know I ain't the one to sleep on, I'm under pressure, Six bricks of tricks, for my niggas, I gotta come up, I Wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto (Hip-Hop Version). I hear the sirens, run for cover That's the consequences when ya livin' fast Droppin' keys like they stolen, hehe Aaa e Alright now, here we go Hahahaha, Thug Life, bitch! Play Video   Girl am in the mood to fire ( open fire), Girl me love ur packaging I gotta pay my fuckin' bills, so I'm transportin' weight Is it a bust? Word to God I've been ready to die since I was born At the coppers that pursue me, beotch! Keep u so safe like a police

Open fire on my adversaries, don't even worry / That's my jam! These motherfuckers on my ass I'm in traffic, will it be tragic? Went to my neighbors for a favor now you know players stick together I smoke a blunt and freak the funk until these jealous motherfuckers kill me

Girl am in the mood to fire ( open fire) Read or print original Open Fire lyrics 2020 updated! Tell me who do you fear? I hit the corner doin' ninety, ahhhh shit! I'm gettin' sweated by these undercovers haha ABOUT PATORANKING, Girl am in the mood to fire (to fire) Na me and u today we go open fire, Correct / Said I'm a Brookline Pussy ass bitches better bury me We livin' a drug life, THUG LIFE, each day could be my last Them bitches right behind me They got me runnin' from the police, nowhere to go Gotta sleep with my piece, an extra clip beside my dresser   And recoup, you keep the dope just bring me six figures Niggas know I ain't the one to sleep on, I'm under pressure

In a high speed chase with these punk bitches It's gonna take an army full of crooked ass cops to come and get me

Open Fire Lyrics: Staring at an open fire / Watching flames as they leap higher / I recall an old romance / I can almost smell the perfume / That she wore at our first dance / Staring at the burning

Shey u no know me make u no slow me I don't want no shit but niggas trip and, yo, it's on Gotta get paid but all the drama that's attached [Verse 1] Don't try to follow me, I'm headed outta state Six bricks of tricks, for my niggas, I gotta come up

Patoranking - Open Fire ft. Busiswa lyrics. If I give u one I go give u two malo savaging Over the fence and open fire

Who can I trust, got my mama stressin', thinkin' it's a drug bust Open Fire Lyrics So far somehow I've managed to keep control It's time to get them balls free to roll Save it all up for the right time to let it go, go, go Tell me, how many real motherfuckers feel me? Add Translation, Afrika Lyrics is the most diverse collection of African song lyrics and translations. I watch the scene from the rooftop, spittin' loogies Enough dope to last a year

Girl am in the mood to fire (to fire) Girl am in the mood to fire ( open fire) Girl am in the mood to fire ( to fire) Girl am in the mood to fire ( open fire) Girl me love ur packaging I want to lick the damaging? 'Cause I could give a fuck about you, you better duck Afrika Lyrics provides music lyrics from over 30 African countries and lyrics translations from over 10 African Languages into English and French, Patoranking - Open Fire ft. Busiswa lyrics. Hope I live to see another day, hey! I'm 165 and stayin' high 'til I die, my competition's zero I'm sick inside my mind, why they sweat me?

All Lyrics by PATORANKING

Better have on a vest aim for the chest and then you buried

Girl ama Spending money brrrrr rubber band With the lights out, rollin' down a dirt road But I ain't goin' alive, I'd rather die than be a convict I got away cause I'm clever (Open fire) The world's got a dark side Every day it turns But the sun only shines on occasion and when it does it burns I am not enlightened Everybody learns Give me an open fire Blazes in your eyes Burns right through the night (Open fire) I could live nocturnally I could live without daylight (Open fire) Give me a hug on a sheepskin rug Tell me that we'll never part (Open fire) No give me story I'm comin' round the corner like I'm Magic