The only thing I want in life STANDS4 LLC, 2020. So girl You just be honest with me, I know we can make this work I love you. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. FAVORITE I love you, I know that you afraid, babe I only wanna live it with you So girl You just be honest with me, I know we can make this work Love you, I know that you afraid, babe But you don’t need to be saved, babe You just need someone that understands And I think I need the same, babe Show me where you at, let’s keep it honest Home is where you at and that’s a promise Open up and never keep it from us Nothing left between us, baby, nothing Tell me what you want, let’s keep it gangsta Tell me who created you, I’d thank her Open up and never keep it from us Nothing left between us, baby, Hopefully, you’ll give me a chance All I want is love and romance I wanna give it all, give it all to you, I wanna dream what you dream Go where you’re going I only have one life And I only wanna live it with you I wanna sleep where you sleep Connect with your soul The only thing I want in life I only wanna live it with you Oh yeah oh yeah I only wanna live it with you Only wanna live it with you, Tell me what you want, I can’t believe it I know that if we make it there’s a reason Sometimes the sun shines, baby Sometimes it ain’t breezy I hope that maybe this time it may be different I told you I’mma make it happen, I commit it Yeah, you took your shot and didn’t miss it Ain’t nothing more attractive than a mission, Hopefully you’ll give me a chance All I want is love and romance I wanna give it all, give it all to you, If I came to your crib would you open the door? I hope that maybe this time may be different I wanna sleep where you sleep EP: "My World" (2009) One Time. Yeah, you took your shot and didn't miss it Braun arranged for him to meet with entertainer Usher Raymond in Atlanta, Georgia, and Bieber was signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), and then to an Island Records recording contract offered by record executive L.A. Reid. So girl You just be honest with me, I know we can make this work I love you. The only thing I want in life Chance The Rapper - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. I hope that maybe this time may be different And I think I need the same, babe Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Go where you're going Think you know music? Hopefully you'll give me a chance Billboard Hot 100. Tell me what you want, let's keep it gangsta Lyrics to One Life by Justin Bieber from the Journals album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I only have one life Nothing left between us, baby, nothing Only wanna live it with you I only wanna live it with you An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Recently Added. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! You're my one love, my one heart, my one life for sure Let me tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) I'ma tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) ... Justin Bieber Lyrics. First Dance. I wanna dream what you dream Oh yeah, oh yeah Down To Earth. Show me where you at, let's keep it honest You're the only one I wanna be with, yeah, yeah. One Less Lonely Girl. I hope that maybe this time may be different I love you Open up and never keep it from us And I only wanna live it with you I only wanna live it with you Go where you're going Lyrics. Nothing left between us, baby, nothing Oh yeah, oh yeah Show me where you at, let's keep it honest I wanna give it all, give it all to you Home is where you at and that's a promise Copyright: Writer(s): Brandon Green, Tony Scales Jr, Ashley Sadler, Jason Boyd, Justin Bieber Lyrics Terms of Use, So girl I don't wanna go down that road no more The only thing I want in life I wanna give it all, give it all to you All I want is love and romance Lyrics.com. Top Lyrics of 2010. Nothing left between us, baby And I think I need the same, babe "One Life Lyrics." Braun arranged for him to meet with entertainer Usher Raymond in Atlanta, Georgia, and Bieber was signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), and then to an Island Records recording contract offered by record executive L.A. Reid. Oh yeah, oh yeah Web. Yeah, you took your shot and didn't miss it (31 fans), Justin Drew Bieber ( /ˈbiːbər/ BEE-bər, born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian singer-songwriter, record producer and actor. Test your MusicIQ here!