This has occurred since installation. You'll just need a simple screwdriver to fasten it back in place. Kitchen & laundry sinks for every style & budget. Hi Dianne,Thank you for taking the time to review our products.We are very sorry to hear about your experience and hope that you were satisfied with the aftercare service. Ostar International Trading Pty Ltd was founded in April 2002 as an importer and wholesaler of a range of high-quality bathroom ware. The gooseneck has no free play yet glides smoothly and easily into position. It was a lemon from day one!! how can we get it replaced ? With ceiling, wall, rail mount, or hand-held shower heads together with a wide range of shower arms and mixers, we have you covered. The high drop of the water means that water constantly splashes everywhere. I love our new tap and expect it to operate well for many years. your first online purchase with us. Terms of Service apply. You know how when you sit in a well made (usually German) car, you can just feel the quality? Purchased in December 2019 at Winning Appliances for A$350.00. they comply with New Zealand standards. your first online purchase with us. 7 Months later, it started leaking from the handle overnight. Check out the wide range of Oliveri kitchen tapware here . There are better ones out there that i am now going to repace my tap with!!! Join our mailing list and receive a DISCOUNT CODE for 10% off 4 years ago we had our kitchen upgraded, the night it was finished we heard a leaking sound of water spraying. The Oliveri bath tub collection offers two design options, the square back to wall design of the Munich bath tub or the beautiful oval freestanding design of Naples. This tap sells at $1,299. Called again to tell them it looked like the tap was going to explode, leaking everywhere incl. You are about to visit the version of the site from outside . If you are still having trouble with your tap, you can contact our Australian customer service team on 8348 6444 or email sales@oliveri.com.au and we will work to solve the issue as quickly as possible. I was not happy and believed the tap should be replaced. Some water still leaked into the kitchen cupboard. It eventually leaked damaging cabinetry underneath. Favourite. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Each collection has been named after an iconic ‘city of style’ in Europe and the UK and manufactured to the highest of standards through our international partners. Ostar Taps . Keep up-to-date with Oliveri product releases, promotions and much more. They deserve to go out of business. If you look under your sink, you should see a hose with a weight on the end of it. Tapware. Thank you. We looking under the cupboards to see the tap had blowen an O ring and was spraying all over under the cupboards. Hi Ivana,If you are still having trouble with your tap, you can contact our Australian customer service team on 8348 6444 or email sales@oliveri.com.au and we will work to solve the issue as quickly as possible.Thanks,Oliveri. Watch our Australian manufacturing process. Tapware. Brushed. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. Had to have it all repaired. It is about 2 years old and was installed by a plumber. They called it “FAIR WEAR AND TEAR”. Oliveri Oliveri is committed to providing quality products locally manufactured in Australia with low environmental impact. Within two week the plumber was back to take the taps out and we’re now putting them on Gumtree. Black 2; Matte Black 1; Stainless Steel 3; Tap Type. My next step will then be to go through the Tribunal to get compensated for the costs of paying for my own plumber and the $30.00 temporary tap from Bunnings. You lot didn't take ownership of your faults, just told us to lower our water pressure so the tap won't be under pressure. Shop now for sink accessories and replacement filter cartridges. You lot didn't take ownership of your faults, just told us to lower our water pressure so the tap won't be under pressure. You know how when you sit in a well made (usually German) car, you can just feel the quality? Oliveri Mito tap - why support an Australian company? This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google ... Read more. Oliveri Essentials Single Lever Mixer. Harvey Normans had it on special at under $300 so we grabbed one. Oliveri Tapware (Faucet / Tap Mixer): 2 out of 5 stars from 22 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. I love this tap and ended up purchasing the additional water filtration system to go with it. You are welcome to contact our Australian Customer Service Centre on 1300 13 7... Read more. A premium collection of solid brass tapware in up to three surface finishes. Home › Kitchen › Tapware ← Tapware Filter Sort A to Z; Z to ... To save or access your favourite Oliveri items you will need to Login with Facebook. I recently did a total kitchen reno. I have had to turn off the taps under the sink (which means our dish washer does not work either). I brought this tap to replace a Brita tap and water filtration system. This will enable us to know who you are and provide access to your favourites across different devices and browsers. Would you like to visit the site for instead. Won't be buying this again. Hi Rocky,Thank you for taking the time to review our product, I will pass your feedback on the appropriate teams.The loss of movement in the tap is potentially caused by over tightening the bolt un... Read more, We have a retractable mixer which will not stay on the left or right side sink bowls automatically swings back to the centre, We are very sorry to hear about your experience so far.If you would like to contact our Australian Customer Service Centre on 1300 13 7465 or email sales@oliveri.com.au, they will be more than happy... Read more. I was advised by a phone call on Friday that it was most likely the cannister, which would be sent from QLD to NSW to their plumber but since the mail had already left, it would not be posted out till Monday. The rubber O ring on the head is binding inside of the tap. Purchased in March 2019 at Spartan Electrical for A$365.00. I replied to their 'second' email and send them the required plumbing and purchase invoice. I wonder how long it will last!! My original Caroma bathroom taps are 20 years old & have lasted better. It's solid,... smooth and very, very well made, and that's just their base model.