This word often comes naturally to Scots, as a sound made to describe misery or anger. Or even … A word commonly used by Homer Simpson (sometimes his family) from the Fox TV show, "The Simpsons" He says it when something bad, annoying, etc. can be used. A combination of the popular terms, “oh”, and “word”, oh word is one of the most modern, intricate and useful slang terms today. meaning "oh really?" Word is a slang term that derived from the phrase, “is that the word?”, which is a popular Philly … happens. Originated on memebase, popular on Tumblr. Used when in awe or surprised by an event and when something unexpected happens. Home of several big companies and wide fields of crops. 1) A question such as "for real", asking for truth or reassurance 2) An acknowledgment 30 A universal word for any and every situation Simultaneously expresses all known human emotions. Let’s break this down: “oh” is a phrase used to verbally react at something. The only place with Arctic weather and Summer weather in all four seasons, plus an unnamed fifth season where it rains toothpicks. A Scottish word, used to curse, in the same way as 'Oh no!' Oh my word Used predominantly by Christians in order to not break the commandment "You shall not make wrongful use of the name of your God". Also used with the word 'aye' to mean 'all is well'. and close in meaning to "mood." Also if he made a mistake. A play on "oh word?" Oh is often used in “bruh Moment” situations. Ex: friend: hey I think I fucked your mom you: oh Now onto “word”.