I've been watchin' you for some timeCan't stop starin' at those ocean eyesBurning cities and napalm skiesFifteen flares inside those ocean eyesYour ocean eyes, No fairYou really know how to make me cryWhen you give me those ocean eyesI'm scaredI've never fallen from quite this highFallin' into your ocean eyesThose ocean eyes, I've been walkin' through a world gone blindCan't stop thinkin' of your diamond mindCareful creature made friends with the timeLeft her lonely with a diamond mindAnd those ocean eyes, No fairYou really know how to make me cryWhen you give me those ocean eyesI'm scaredI've never fallen from quite this highFallin' into those ocean eyes, No fairYou really know how to make me cryWhen you give me those ocean eyesI'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scaredI've never fallen from quite this highFallin' into those ocean eyesThose ocean eyes, I've been walkin' through a world gone blindCan't stop thinkin' of your diamond mind, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes? Written by: Billie Eilish / Finneas O'Connell. Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down, Calma (Alicia Remix) (feat.
Alicia Keys covered "Ocean Eyes" in December 2019 for Spotify's Singles series.
Send us your revision. Alicia Keys - ocean eyes (Letras y canción para escuchar) - I've been watchin' you for some time / Can't stop starin' at those ocean eyes / Burning cities and napalm skies / Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes / Your I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. Did y’all love the…” Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? It was recorded at Jungle City Studios in New York, Rania Aniftos of Billboard said Keys' cover gave "Ocean Eyes" a "characteristically soulful twist with a piano arrangement". Did you see an error? Pedro Capó & Farruko). 149.5k Likes, 937 Comments - Alicia Keys (@aliciakeys) on Instagram: “City vibes ocean eyes feeling all the love you’re showin’ me!