I think you might talk about how what he is saying makes you feel. Should have offered him a gangbang with him and eight of his friends. What is the funniest pickup line that you have ever heard? At least, I hope that’s what would happen. I assume you mean “fuck” and your spell checker is broken. Your response to him was appropriate. and you were just irritated with him that he did not change it. If you don’t, fine. I went to a christmas service at a friends church, when everyone was mingling afterwards I got chatting with someone and he said he used to be a primary teacher then changed to study to be a pastor. ('nuf said?). After performing his whole set during a concert in December 1958 with 20 minutes left of promised stage time, Ray Charles improvised this double single in its entirety. He is talking about is sooner than you are ready. Time to move on. You didn’t do or say anything wrong. I am a woman who lives in America and I have become friends with a guy from London and I called him British and he got mad and said don't u ever call me that I was just apologizing I feel bad what did I do? Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. For awhile we were texting back and fourth, and he kept asking me questions like: “How do you feel about sex without a condom?”, “How many days per week do you think its cool to have sex?”, and my favorite one “How do you feel about cuddling?” I didn’t feel these questions were appropriate to ask especially since we just met. I touched a hat, looking at it. Dry cleaners ruined friend’s one of a kind item. What'd I Say Lyrics: Hey mama, don't you treat me wrong / Come and love your daddy all night long / All right now, hey hey, all right / See the girl with the diamond ring / … i hate gossip but this one i need to share. I am a woman who lives in America and I have become friends with a guy from London and I called him British and he got mad and said don't u ever call me that I was just apologizing I feel bad what did I do? England is part of Great Britain, which also includes Wales and Scotland. @paperbackhead Then he wasn’t the right guy for you. This guy sounds like he was asking questions straight from OKCupid! How can I link to a fullscreen video that ... Is my Alternator/Alternator Bearings going out? I would not think twice about him and erase him from my memory bank. If he lives in London, he's probably English. Hogan casts vote for Ronald Reagan. You’re better off without a prick like him. Out of anger, I growed through my teeth: "F*cking c*cksucker" then my dad said to my mum: "Did you hear what she said?!! Now he may value a physical relationship highly, and so in finding out that you are not open to a physical relationship, he may have decided already that you are not the right person for him. is that how you took it? I touched a hat, looking at it. What do you think of the answers? Especially since you say your family avoid that shop since the incident, which suggests that they take your side, agreeing that the woman's behaviour was offensive. what should i do if i have money with me, but my friend doesn’t? You’re better off without a prick like him. maryam and zari khanoom have known each other since they were in the first grade at school. Probably better for you, because he sounds like a jerk. Mamie. Do Brits dislike France people and language ? And I was explaining why he said something wrong in a God-believing context, and my answer was sensible and logical. yeah i dont think you said anything wrong clearly you were flirting try adding a face next time .. maybe he was just really busy at the momment. Lv 7. What Did I Say Wrong? does anyone else feel sad when listening to the beatles? 10 Answers. What did I say wrong ? He sounds like a waffly tool. I am a woman who lives in America and I have become friends with a guy from London and I called him British and he got mad and said don't u ever call me that I was just apologizing I feel bad what did I do? I would have told that woman to shove the hat up her a@@ where she would always have it and say have a nice day *****. Women often accuse men of this. maybe you shouldn't have said your just not trying. Of course, having insulted him, you have to expect he would lash back. I hope y’all know that “Food” was supposed to be “Good.”, To join, you must be at least He probably felt guilty because he knew where he was going with the questions…to the bed. Still have questions? Wow. Yes, sex questions are important but not when you are just getting to know someone, especially if you are feeling uncomfortable by it. vierlix: both situations. Get your answers by asking now. Move on. Still have questions? so the the other day maryam comes to the store with her face all white and her eyes all […] You didn’t say anything wrong, he’s an immature ass who won’t stay around to clarify and probably isn’t all that honest. Although why he should have gotten so upset escapes me. I guess you touched a hat in her shop and the clerk didn't want you to touch it. What did I do/say wrong? Get answers by asking now. terms and conditions. @zenvelo Thats EXACTLY what I said when he started asking me those questions, and I agree! You may think you're a good person: but if you go around swearing obscenely about upsetting but minor incidents that happened years ago, you may find it hard to convince people of that. It certainly has nothing to do with my religion, given that I didn't state my religion so no one would know. What did i say wrong??!?!?? I (14M) had consensual sex with my mums friends 19yr son.. What did I say wrong ? thanks!! He sounds strange. Most parents dont like their kids to swear, so that was a bit wrong (in so much as you will upset them/get into trouble depending on your age). @wundayatta I feel like you read deeply into these questions, but very much felt as if he was being so direct so soon. and as he said "NOT to touch" she actually snatched it out of my hands, that nearly stopped my heart and I felt humiliated and degraded. ('nuf said?). Him: Well, sorry I can't help you there. God! What's something you prefer to eat alone? If that…. That's the last time I saw you. In your opinion what's the best city to live in England??? There are a lot of them out there. Who knows. When you get angry at him for valuing the physical, then he’ll feel angry, too, and try to hurt you by just cutting off the relationship. You didn’t say anything wrong at all, and you have avoided getting into a relationship with an asshole. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that as a kid (or so it sounds), you said "f*cking c*cksucker"? I am a woman who lives in America and I have become friends with a guy from London and I called him British and he got mad and said don't u ever call me that I was just apologizing I feel bad what did I do? A lot of people flirt by talking about sex, I think perhaps you weren’t sophisticated enough for him (no offense! If he had agreed to delay the conversation a bit, and you hadn’t attacked him for pushing the conversation too soon, maybe you would have been able to buy time to get to know each other. and apparently you took it as he was being hostile, ignorant, rude, disrespectful and everything else that could irritate you. Relevance. She picked Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Jeremy Renner, Kiefer Sutherland and David Wenham. You didn’t say anything wrong, he’s an immature ass who won’t stay around to clarify and probably isn’t all that honest. Do Brits dislike France people and language ? You don’t owe him anything. Maybe he's Irish or from some other country. P.S. We have been friends for about three years now, and I have not had the opertunity to show any interest in her because she is always dating someone. You can sign in to vote the answer. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. You should have severed all links after the first message. Nothing “wrong” about it. I.e., that it sounds like he is talking about sex too soon for your taste. You were totally correct in your statements. Any rude/ inappropriate answers will be reported! You didn’t say anything wrong. Don’t blame yourself for this. What's something God hasn't sent you yet? How do you feel about… well, okay, let’s start with “cuddling”? I don’t know. Mamie. ), and by being so blunt/ accusatory, you ruined the entire fantasy/romance. Still have questions? How do you think about the answers? Are English obsessed with American culture? We had trouble talking to the server.