Let's go Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). M When we all fall down, who will take the blame When we all fall down, who will take the blame Turn our backs away, and choose to just ignore (choose to just ignore) Hey, Hey, Hey The fact of the matter is Wait how long would you wait just for me to call I know you make mistakes yeah but I hope some day you have it all cause I feel like a prisoner trapped inside this brok... Today is too late How long do we have to wait? U Times like these I've come to see how The fact of the matter is that it's up to me, How can we fake this anymore (anymore) What will it take That this is not up to you All of us believe that this is not up to you Let's go! Tell me why can't you see, it's not the way S Report illegal content. (Some say) It takes away a part of me N Nothing could ever be this real (be this real) All of us believe. Will it take. Why is there no reason we can't change P #, List of artists: But I won't let go, Tell me why can't you see, it's not the way / The fact of the matter is that it's up to me! Times like these I've come to see how, When we all fall down, who will take the blame Y (WE'VE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG). When we all fall down, it won't be too late Tell me why can't you see, it's not the way (Some say) This future's not so bright starts and ends within the same node. (so how long, has this gone on, i don't see this ending) Maybe, I do need some help. But I won't let go D When we all fall down it won't be too late W If nothing could ever be this real (be this real) K The fact of the matter is When we all fall down, who will take the blame Times like these I've come to see how All of us believe that this is not up to you The fact of the matter is that it's up to me Hey, Hey, Hey Hey, Hey, Hey © 2018 Lyrics.camp | Contact us | Submit lyrics | Terms of User Agreement | All pictures are our licensed pics or from Mediawiki.org. And I won't follow Why is there no reason we can't change (it's too late, we can't change, what has now begun) Let's Go All of us believe that Sum 41; Go Chuck Yourself; No Reason Lyrics . (Some say) Some say it's ignorance I See the full No Reason lyrics from Sum 41. T What will it take (Some say) It's more than just black and white N Why is there no reason we can't change When we all fall down, it will be too late Soundtracks: Hey, Hey, Hey. When we all fall down, it will be too late (Some say) This future's not so bright What will it take, If nothing could ever be this real (be this real) Z Listen to these sick beats by Sum 41. K Why is there no reason, we can't change That it's up to me A life unsatisfied that I could never feel (I could never fell) Everything but time is running out, All of us believe in what we need Sum 41 – No Reason. Tell me why can't you see it's not the way (not the way) What will it take L