REAL NAME: Nadeem Sarwar: NICKNAME: Nadeem: … The name is common among communities in the greater Middle East, including Christians, Muslims and Jews, and in the Balkans. Personal Life. All Rights Reserved, Nadeem Sarwar is a Scorpio and his 50th birthday is in, The 49-year-old Pakistani was born in the Generation X and the Year of the Dog. Nadeem is very Nice name and its meaning is very awesome .. i recommend to everyone to visit here for the best experience, My name is Nadeem and I like my name very much.. Because this name is selected by my father, My name is Syed Nadeem Abbas & I M proud to say that. Nadeem Sarwar’s mother’s name is unknown at this time and his father’s name is under review. The 49-year-old world music singer was born in Karachi, Pakistan. Nadeem Name Meaning is companion, friend, courtier. Back the early 2,000 B.C. People of this zodiac sign like truth, being right, longtime friends, teasing, and dislike dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people. Nadeem name meaning is variant of nadim: companion, confidant, friend, repentant, regretful and the lucky number associated with is 5. Nadeem NAME MEANING IN HINDI. Nadeem–Shravan were the most successful Bollywood music directors of the 1990s until the early 2000s. The Seventies saw many women's rights, gay rights, and environmental movements. Chinese Zodiac: Nadeem Sarwar was born in the Year of the Rat. He is an Israeli singer like Harel Skaat. Nadeem (also spelled Nadim; Arabic: نديم‎) is an Arabic masculine given name. Full name Shahbaz Nadeem. Astrologers and astronomers could only work with planets visible to the eye. They are associated with a rejection of traditional values. Fast Facts. Ahmed Nadeem (born 1976), United Arab Emirati cricketer; Aida Nadeem (born 1965), Iraqi musician; Khan Muttaqi Nadeem (1940–2006), Pakistani lawyer; Razaq Nadeem, Pakistani murderer; Savera Nadeem, Pakistani television actor; Shahbaz Nadeem (born 1989), Indian cricketer; Shahid Nadeem (born 1947), Pakistani journalist, playwright, … They're not afraid of the hardships in life, but they also tend to worry too much sometimes. Fact Check: We strive for accuracy and fairness. Please check back soon for updates. His self-titled YouTube has attracted over 350,000 followers and has earned more 148 million views. and I M thank ful to my family for given me this nice name. I feel very confidant and friendly when some boby call my name nadeem. While in school he played table tennis and badminton. People born under this sign are fiercely loyal and can always keep a secret. He is best known for being a World Music Singer. Find Nadeem multiple name meanings and name pronunciation in English, Arabic and Urdu. The duo derives its name from the first names of the two principal composers, Nadeem Akhtar Saifi (born 6 August 1954) and Shravan Kumar Rathod (born 13 November 1954). Regretful. The strengths of this sign are being resourceful, brave, passionate, a true friend, while weaknesses can be distrusting, jealous, secretive and violent. This page is updated often with new details about Nadeem Sarwar. You can also find out who is Nadeem Sarwar dating now and celebrity dating histories at CelebsCouples. Nadeem Current age 30 years 132 days. The 1970s were a "pivot of change", it was an era of economic struggle, cultural change, and technological innovation. Variant Of Nadim: Companion, Confidant, Friend, Repentant. People born on a Sunday can often rely on sympathy from others and generally have luck on their side. is a Muslim Boy name and it is Arabic originated name with multiple meanings. Nadeem is a Muslim Boy name and it is an Arabic originated name with multiple meanings. Nadeem name meaning in Sanskrit, popularity and rank stands at 281 and lucky number for Nadeem is 6.