[Verso 1: Sebastián Yatra & Isabela Moner] There's still a twinkle in your eye. I remember when you kissed me I can't believe that every night you're by my side “No puedo estar más feliz! G|-------------------| Without you my heart would fade away My only one, there's no one else })(); e|8------8--------------------------------------------------------| I felt my hands were shaking 'cause you looked so beautiful Te voy a extrañar en la tempestad Este tema es una de las 10 canciones latinas más vendidas en Estados Unidos y top 10 en iTunes Latina US. I remember when a met youI didin´t want to fallI felt my hands were shakingcause you looked so beatiful, I remember when you kissed meI knew you were the oneand only my hands were shakingwhen you played my favorite song, I don´t know whybuy every time I look into your eyesI see a thousand fallin shooting stars and yes I love youI can´t belive that every night you´re by my side, Promise I´ll stay here till the morningand pick you up when you´re fallingWhen the rain gets roughWhen you´ve had enoughI´ll, just sweep you off your feet and fix you with my lovemy only oneMy only one, Tell me how you do itI can barely breathe with the smile you get youget the best of me and all I really wantis to give you all of me, Tell me how you do ithow you bring me back you bring me backto life then make my heartbeat stopI can´t take it, Voy a cuidarte por las nochesvoy a amarte sin reprocheste voy a extrañar en la tempestady aunque existan mil razones para renunciar, Promise I´ll stay here till the morningand pick you up when you´re fallingWhen the rain gets roughWhen you´ve had enoughI´ll, just sweep you off your feet and fix you with my lovemy only one, There´s no one elseMy only oneThere´s no one elseYou are my only oneIt´s just there´s no one elseMy only oneMy only, Puntuar My Only One (No Hay Nadie Más) ft. Isabela Moner. Y aunque existan mil razones para renunciar Everyday and every night I remember when I met you, I didn't want to fall And know that he'll stay with me all the way. I don't know why, but every time I look into your eyes With the smile you get, you get the best of me. I, I miss you, I just can't resist you NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Promise I'll stay here 'till the morning And pick you up when you're falling He's my only one I give him all my love Even though my mom says no I just go on and on. You are my only one And I caught him mad Top 10 en iTunes Latina US! I don't know why, but every time I look into your eyes My only one No one's gonna take him away from me Everyday and every night I just wanna hold him tight And make sure that everything stays right How you bring me back And pick you up when you're falling When the rain gets rough, when you've had enough My only one. var opts = { And pick you up when you're falling I'll just sweep you off your feet and fix ou with my love A|-------------------| [Verso 2: Sebastián Yatra & Isabela Moner] [Letra de "My Only One (No Hay Nadie Más)] [Pre-Coro: Sebastián Yatra & Isabela Moner, Sebastián Yatra] My only. I am the lucky one, right here in this place You know it's true. G|-------------------5----------------| Your touch gives me a faith that cannot fail Gracias a todos por hacerlo posible”, escribió Yatra en el pie de foto de una captura de pantalla de la lista de la aplicación.