'Which one?' Everything after that you're just negotiating your budget and your fee. It means sadness. Like that MargieMocha, I am spilled across a floor, but there's nobody to mop me up. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. You shall be caled paragor - 'one of true darkness.' “And I came to believe that good and evil are names for what people do, not for what they are. I roll it over and over on my tongue--perrydelloplaneperrydelloplaneperrydelloplaneperrydelloplane--but when I try to crush it with my teeth, it slips away.”. I don't believe a rose WOULD be as nice if it was called a thistle or a skunk cabbage.”, “We are living in a culture entirely hypnotized by the illusion of time, in which the so-called present moment is felt as nothing but an infintesimal hairline between an all-powerfully causative past and an absorbingly important future. Twelve years ago Max was born with Down Syndrome. “your name your name, paragal, in the old toung, means 'one of pure light' and so you once were. Where globalization means, as it so often does, that the rich and powerful now have new means to further enrich and empower themselves at the cost of the poorer and weaker, we have a responsibility to protest in the name of universal freedom. As if I am the only man in the world who can satisfy you. “It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.”, “What's your name,' Coraline asked the cat. You fear what you cannot name. I think they are things. So that's what she named him. Not in anger, or disgust, but as you did just now. And I know I can do any kind of role. Okay?'. It's just a personal preference. Do we use it well? "I want you to know me," he says, breathless, his fingers pushing a stray strand of hair away from my face. "You named him Festus? We do not realize that there never was, is, nor will be any other experience than present experience. I don't mind if my skull ends up on a shelf as long as it's got my name on it. My first scene in a movie was with James Cagney, for goodness sakes. All we can say is that this is a good deed, because it helps someone or that's an evil one because it hurts them. "He would have called you 'She Moves Trees Out of His Path.' I don't want to name my fandom, I want them to name themselves. Montesquieu. Like, if ABC has another reality show, I'm like, 'Oh God, another reality show.' They're dancer feet. Carve your name on hearts, not on marble. “Just because you didn't put a name to something did not mean it wasn't there.”. But give him a question and he'll look for his own answers.”. “Must a name mean something?" Overact the story of your work.”, “Juliette." I think they wanted to assimilate, which was pretty common, although I love the name 'Caroselli.'. Welcome back. It's not how big your pencil is; it's how you write your name. It is a grape in my mouth. I watched my mom and dad build everything that matters - a family, a home and a good name. 21 Wise Name Quotes to Confirm Your Identity Names hold a big importance to all of us. Many things we need can wait. Do what must be done. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. darkness will be your dwelling place and it will consume you. “There’s people who’d expect you to take a bullet for them and they don’t bother rememb’ring yuh name.”, “We didn't have last names before they came. What's in a name? 'The Hills', 'Laguna Beach'... those do extremely well. A wife should no more take her husband's name than he should hers. Now you're a director. There I was, just out of the U.S. Navy without an acting lesson to my name. My name is something I wear, like a shirt. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. ", “Call him Voldemort, Harry. The greatest want of the world is the want of men - men who will not be bought or sold; men who in their inmost souls are true and honest; men who do not fear to call sin by its right name; men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole; men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. “I’m not my name. New BREAKING BAD SEASON 6 TEASER VIDEO COMING BEFORE AUGUST 1st! The final season premieres August 11th on AMC. Shoot something. What kind of a boring name is that? Love is simply the name for the desire and the pursuit of the whole. These individual groups or names will keep changing. Personally, I'm not into reality shows - I can't even name a reality show that I was a really big fan of, altogether as a whole, not just from MTV. If I'm cool with it, I'm cool with it. Do we make a name for ourselves and for our children of which we can be proud?”, Veinte poemas de amor y una canción desesperada; Cien sonetos de amor, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem, A Revolutionary American Family: The McDonalds of Somerset County, New Jersey. “Jason scratched his head. Our consciousness is almost completely preoccupied with memory and expectation. My toes are proportioned nicely. You know that in Latin, ‘festus’ means ‘happy’? I have given you my soul; leave me my name!” ― Arthur Miller, The Crucible "In every century, in every country, they'll call us something different. Your light will go out, and you will earn a newname. We have no present. They're pretty. Those who loved you and were helped by you will remember you when forget-me-nots have withered. "Rash Coyote Who Runs With Wolf. All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name. I said. When did a name change what someone is?”, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Without Law, Liberty also loses its nature and its name, and becomes licentiousness. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.”, “If he be Mr. Hyde" he had thought, "I shall be Mr. Seek.”. Because I lie and sign myself to lies! You can't turn back. Put your name on it as director. Fire indeed. They are who we are, the mark of our identity and each name is special and unique in its own way. My grandmother, my dad's mom, when she was pregnant, she was dating a man from Persia, a Persian gentleman. How may I live without my name? Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things. “Say my name again. They get on the walls. “The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter, “Do you really want to know where we come from?" It gets worn. Fereydun, that's my dad's name. Discover and share My Name Is Movie Quotes. “You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?”, “Bob Marley isn't my name. Humph. Start Real Story Tell Gonna. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. Write Name on Inspirational Quotes For Whatsapp Status.Print Name on Motivational Typography Greeting.Make Name Quote Card Online For DP Pics on Whatsapp.Self Motivation Name Card.Generate Custom Name on Designer Greeting Card With Lovely Quotes.Online Name Generating Tool To Make Amazing Greeting Cards With Life Inspirational Quotes For Whatsapp, Facebook or Instagram Profile … “There are people who say, 'Well, your name is also about patriarchy because it is your father's name.' 1000 Name Quotes - Inspirational Quotes at BrainyQuote. No matter how small, no matter how cheesy, no matter whether your friends and your sister star in it. Bee to the blossom, moth to the flame; Each to his passion; what's in a name? “My name,” I whispered in her ear, and she shivered with pleasure. 'Look, I'm Coraline. These were attempted translations and botched Indian names, random surnames, and names passed down from white American generals, admirals, and colonels, and sometimes troop names, which were sometimes just colors.”, “I am a mess. you said. Power is not an institution, and not a structure; neither is it a certain strength we are endowed with; it is the name that one attributes to a complex strategical situation in a particular society. To him we cannot say tomorrow, his name is today. “If you have no faith in yourself, then have faith in the things you call truth. Kendrick Lamar. “My name,” I whispered in her ear, and she shivered with pleasure. You know what must be done. It seems only right. “Remember your name. In Spanish, it means too many letters. The name of a man is a numbing blow from which he never recovers. Use power to help people. 'Tom, I'd like you to meet the girl of my dreams, Tragedy.' “Because it is my name! There is now answer behind you. It gets worn. Today you are looking at the Taliban or ISIS; tomorrow you might be looking at another name. STAY TUNED. So those are barriers that you have to overcome. If I'm gonna tell a real story, I'm gonna start with my name. I have only one thing to show for the day: Perry Delloplane. As if I am the only man in the world who can satisfy you. My father is Italian, and I never met my paternal grandparents. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. It means waiting. Scientists are doing an awful lot of damage to the world in the name of helping it. Pick up a camera. But the point is simply this: whether it came from my father or from the moon, it is the name that I have had since I was born, the name with which I travelled my life's milestones, the name I have answered to since the first day I went to kindergarten in Nsukka on a hazy morning and my teacher said, 'Answer … You willl ever be hungry for what you can naver have, No darkness in alleble will be as you ”, “It doesn't really matter if you are left behind the back, but what matters is your capacity to pull and push everyone by your way to get to the front.”, “Love runs stronger than blood. Why not Despair, Guilt, Rage, and Grief? Here are several wise quotes about names that will make you appreciate your name even more. "I want it to be different now. The family name was 'Caroselli' and it was changed in the mid '50s. Not in anger, or disgust, but as you did just now. There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. That's because you don't know who you are. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. I don't care what you say about me, as long as you say something about me, and as long as you spell my name right. His journey has been complicated by infantile seizures, sleep apnea, dietary challenges and now, puberty! Always use the proper name for things. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. If it ever gets more expensive than the price you name, get out of there.'. It is like the number nine, a muddy color. “What’s the worst possible thing you can call a woman? So, I get people saying, 'Oh, I thought we were meeting the girl from True Blood.'. ~Liam C.” ― J.J. McAvoy, Ruthless People There is but one just use of power and it is to serve people. Don’t do that. I have a tattoo on my foot with my last name. "The movements of the man's mouth didn't quite match what he was saying, so seeing him speak was a bit like watching a badly dubbed film. I outgrow it, I change it.” ― Jerry Spinelli For we think in terms of languages and images which we did not invent, but which were given to us by our society.”, “What's in a name? “It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. You might as well name your sword 'Blazing Blade' and be done with it. The name of the game is to lead without a title. He cradles me, and will not eat, nor speak a word other than my name.”. “Your name? Do not lose hope ---what you seek will be found.”, “Achilles weeps. People are too complicated to have simple labels.”. Do we use it wisely? The sound of a name. but know this: when your stroke gfalls, so shall your own star fall. “I have no name," she purred. You may not have courage or trust or understanding or the will to do it, but you know what must be done. he asked above the roar of the music. But people love them.