It’s affordable compared to the majority of his 2011 cards, and the design helps it to stand out from the crowd. It includes: an aggressive plan to test (and retest) the players; limiting access to team facilities; rules players must follow on the field and in the dugout (including a ban on spitting, high fives and showers). The news is likely to provide another bump in prices, while his inevitable entry into the Hall of Fame (and his retirement) is only going to make him more of a mythological figure in the future. Is Mike Trout still the best player in baseball? 2011 Bowman Draft #101 Mike Trout RC Rookie $149.99. The rarer versions are where the big bucks are found, such as the Red Border or the Hope Diamond edition. The Angels star outfielder will have season-ending foot surgery in the coming week, the Angels announced Sunday. Jared Walsh continued his September to remember, hitting a grand slam in a seven-run fourth inning in the Angels’ 8-5 win over the Rangers on Monday afternoon in Anaheim, closing out the home portion of the 2020 schedule. Rookie cards of Mike Trout aren’t cheap. Popular . “They’re obviously staying six feet away because I have a pregnant wife. The eight-time All-Star signed a 12-year deal in 2019 worth $426m. Trout won the AL Outstanding Player... Eppler may be most remembered for making the deal to extend Mike Trout's contract. As with the majority of Trout rookie cards, they’ve rapidly increased in price over the last five years. “I have a couple of guys who can meet me at a Little League field down the road, which is pretty cool, because it brings back old times,” Trout said this week. Trout, 27, has an AL-best 30 home runs as well as 75 RBIs while slashing .306/.456/.668 in building a case to win his third MVP award. The grand slam extended Walsh’s hitting streak to 13 games, during which he’s hitting .396 with 10 extra-base hits. (It’s a large bump considering they were selling for roughly $120 in 2016.). Many of the cards we’ve listed above have a range of different parallels, and most will raise the price significantly (a Mike Trout Rookie Card signed should add around 30% value to the card in question). Topps 2011 Original Mike Trout RC … Billy Eppler’s top three and bottom three moves for the Angels, Trout voted Angels MVP by teammates, Bundy best pitcher, Mike Trout on postseason drought: ‘It’s time. I HAVE A MIKE TROUT BDPP89 CHROME CARD MINT 1/1 I WAS WONDERING WHATS IT’S VALUE. After recent news about a cheating scandal rocked the sport, the son of former Seattle Mariners third base coach Scott Brosius accused him of taking HGH for a ‘thyroid’ condition on Instagram via comments he later deleted. Amateur career. We got this done today, and hopefully, it makes it feel better.