“It’s just the craziest thing. Please be respectful when making a comment and adhere to our Community Guidelines. Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? The one you’ve tried to scrub from y, Lily James was rumored to be dating Chris Evans this summer, but the days of ice cream dates and long walks in the park with America’s boyfriend are long, Megan thee Stallion is taking a stand for herself and Black women everywhere in a new article for The New York Times, and her message is simple: protect Bl, This Election, Please Don’t Keep Up With The Kardashians. The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium. Independent Premium Comments can be posted by members of our membership scheme, Independent Premium. Open your eyes. It seemed as though she was going to stay with Ehrich through everything, but that was completely wrong. He went as far as claiming that Lovato had never told him about the engagement being off and that he found out by reading the same article that was shared with the world. Max Ehrich made an Instagram Live in which he breaks down and accuses ex-fiance Demi Lovato of using him as a 'calculated PR stunt.' By Mariel Turner. You can also choose to be emailed when someone replies to your comment. “I ask you kindly to please stop and see a hurting human being behind this phone screen who just publicly had his heart shattered.". In the live, he claimed that she used him for publicity and reiterated that he learned about their split through a “tabloid.”, lmfao so he broke off the engagement after he found out that demi broke off the engagement? The Young and the Restless actor then compared his situation to Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson’s, who were briefly engaged in 2018, before telling his followers that he believes he is the subject of a “PR stunt” by Lovato. Stop harassing me". I have to laugh. Our journalists will try to respond by joining the threads when they can to create a true meeting of independent Premium. E! On the other hand, Max Ehrich had a lot to say. The world could not have been happier for Demi Lovato when she got engaged in July to her then fiance Max Ehrich. Max Ehrich accuses Demi Lovato of using him in 'calculated PR stunt', Demi Lovato, Max Ehrich call off engagement after 2 months, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification. I thought I found the real deal, now I found out that I was used. The relationship appears to be a new one. !”, While Lovato has not commented publicly on the separation, she captioned her new song: “Music is always there for me.”. Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Shutterstock (2) … Max … Surely, Demi needs a restraining order against Max Ehrich, — Albert Samuel (@Sammyspotreal) September 28, 2020, Max ended his live video by saying: “I was in love. Max Ehrich is still a clout chaser, he is still using Demi Lovato to trend after their break up.. Why can't he switch to listening to Selena Gomez's songs, or Ariana Grande…. You never pressure me to be anything other than myself. You just lost someone who loved you fully, completely, infinitely, for everything.”. Do you think he wrote that text to Mac Miller? This is the most bizarre experience that I hope no one ever has to experience, ever. Want an ad-free experience?Subscribe to Independent Premium. Create a commenting name to join the debate, There are no Independent Premium comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts, There are no comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts. pic.twitter.com/aPwnlNTjaz, — Grande Hub (@GrandeHub_) September 28, 2020. “I’m honoured to accept your hand in marriage. And you make me want to be the best version of myself. The most insightful comments on all subjects will be published daily in dedicated articles. Max Ehrich has accused Demi Lovato of using him in a “calculated PR stunt” after the couple ended their engagement of two months. Max Ehrich has accused Demi Lovato of using him in a “calculated PR stunt” after the couple ended their engagement of two months. #4pminlagos, A post shared by @ 4pminlagos on Mar 29, 2020 at 4:04am PDT, In the age of self-quarantining, it has become much harder. Open your eyes,” he said. 1.5m Followers, 164 Following, 992 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Max Ehrich (@maxehrich) I hope this makes you happy. https://t.co/tqhSoEpcdz, — Demi Lovato News (@justcatchmedemi) September 30, 2020. 5 Star Wars Halloween Costumes That Don’t Require Intense C... TikTok Is Full Of Super Easy 2020 Halloween Costume Ideas. Days after last week’s public breakup, Ehrich made an Instagram Live … March 29, 2020. On the other side, earlier this month, Enrich hosted an Instagram live and talked about his broken engagement with Demi. However, their engagement and relationship came to an abrupt halt in late September after Lovato stopped ignoring red flags and warning signs. You can find our Community Guidelines in full here. Max went on an emotional rant on Instagram Live. Following their dramatic and emotional break-up, Demi Lovato released a song titled “Still Have Me” which gives fans and listeners a bit of insight into how she was and still is feeling about all of this. On Friday, after videos from his Instagram Live circulated, Ehrich shared a statement on Instagram where he condemned the “manipulated media” and said he was the victim of cyber-bullying. On Saturday, Ehrich … revealed that Demi is beyond “embarrassed” by his behavior following their break-up. This is the most bizarre experience that I hope no one ever has to experience, ever. ", However, their engagement and relationship came to an abrupt halt in late September after Lovato stopped ignoring red flags and warning signs. Ha. Demi and Max started dating in March and got engaged in July. After the two had been quarantining together for months, they grew inseparably close and Lovato’s family suspected that their romance was the real deal at first. In the video, he calls their breakup a "calculated PR stunt." Ariana Grande Posts Teaser Video with New Album or Song... Nick Jonas Shared a Workout Video, But We're The Ones... Taylor Swift Says Her Cats' Hair Might Get on Her Signed... U.K. Birdwatchers Flock to See Rare Robin, First Sighting... QAnon's JFK Jr. Stop breaking into my Airbnb. According to a source that opened up to E!, Lovato wants “nothing to do with” Max Ehrich after hearing he claimed he learned about their split through a tabloid and not from her directly. Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich's break up. I thought I found the real deal, now I found out that I was used. He said, “Pete Davidson didn’t deserve to feel this way. In fact, in a recent Instagram live, the actor accuses Lovato of using him and never actually breaking up with him face-to-face. In his Instagram Live, Ehrich said: “Pete Davidson didn’t deserve to feel this way. #DemiLovato’s rumored boyfriend #MaxEhrich was on IG Live and was she accidentally popped in. Because no person deserves to feel this way,” Ehrich said on Instagram live. The 29 … During the live Instagram session, while addressing Lovato and her fans, Max asserted, "Stop using me as a pawn and a PR stunt. THIS MAN IS SICK pic.twitter.com/N3r3RwDP8c, Max saying Demi used him??? Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich's break up. Max then brought Ariana Grande into his argument by talking about her breakup from an ex-fiance. Breaking off the engagement was not an easy decision. During the live Instagram session, while addressing Lovato and her fans, Max asserted, "Stop using me as a pawn and a PR stunt. Stop harassing me". "It was very hurtful to Demi when she realized that [her ex-fiancé]'s intentions weren't genuine. Of course, Lovato’s millions of supporters have come to her defense and supported her online after their public break-up. My partner. During the Instagram Live, the actor also appeared to reference Lovato’s new song, Still Have Me, which she released days after their breakup. DEMI GOT ENGAGED OMGG , SHE DESERVES THIS HAPPINESS pic.twitter.com/C1CqLH9vau. Lovato and Ehrich have been exchanging flirty Instagram comments for about a week, and have. Open your eyes. “Pete Davidson didn’t deserve to feel this way. Max Ehrich went on Instagram Live after Demi Lovato released "Still Have Me." I love you forever my baby. It seems as though Max Ehrich is not taking his break-up with Demi Lovato very well. The couple ended their relationship in September after announcing they were engaged in July. Because no person deserves to feel this way,” Ehrich said during his Instagram Live, which has been shared on Twitter. He wrote: “I'm truly not sure how much more of the manipulated media & cyber bullying me as [a] human being can handle before it's too much to breathe. However, fans of Lovato think it's all an act to boost his career. As Ariana Grande says, "thank you, next! Demi Lovato and Young and the Restless actor Max Ehrich, though, might have just accidentally invented a new way to define the relationship: a casual Instagram Live cameo. Enjoy.”, Appearing to speak directly to Lovato, Ehrich continued: “You just lost someone who loved you fully, completely, infinitely, for everything.”. This is the most bizarre experience that I hope no one ever has to experience, ever. max ehrich mentions thank u next as he's going crazy post breakup with demi lovato on his instagram stories. Things are getting more complicated with Demi Lovato and her ex-fiance, Max Ehrich. But I hope the song is number one, because you know what, if that’s what someone wants in the material world, here you go, you have it. At the time of their engagement, Lovato had captioned Instagram photos from the proposal: “I knew I loved you the moment I met you. Demi Lovato's fiancé, Max Ehrich, is currently being critisized by fans after his old tweets and comments concerning Selena Gomez have resurfaced on the internet. Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? Ha. It was something I can’t describe to anyone who hasn’t experienced it firsthand but luckily you did too. Max Ehrich went on Instagram Live in the early morning hours of Friday (October 2) and accused his ex-fiancee Demi Lovato of using him for PR. Enjoy. E. “Still Have Me” out now on all platforms https://t.co/Uqhi4P80bP pic.twitter.com/wCLpJk8lNF, — Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) October 1, 2020. Couple ended their engagement in September after two months, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. On the other side, earlier this month, Enrich hosted an Instagram live and talked about his broken engagement with Demi. Demi Lovato's abrupt end to her engagement still has the would-be groom down in the dumps -- he's also down at the beach where he got on bended knee, clearly heartbroken. He concluded the note explaining that he was “signing off”. Due to the sheer scale of this comment community, we are not able to give each post the same level of attention, but we have preserved this area in the interests of open debate. Most recently, Ehrich took to Instagram live early this month to continue to make accusations against Demi. The reality star is facing backlash for seemingly endorsing Kanye West, Singer John Legend penned an emotional tribute to his wife, Chrissy Teigen, following the devastating announcement that she had lost a pregnancy earlier th, John Cena is a married man once again after tying the knot with his girlfriend Shay Shariatzadeh.