Most players start their purchases with a forward, later they strengthen the midfield, the defence and only later the goal. I can't sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with my email address already exists. 7. With the football on hold due to the coronavirus pandemic, Bundesliga players and fans are turning to eSports for their football fix. Players Teams Squads Shortlists Discussions. Mark Flekken (born 13 June 1993) is a Dutch footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for German club SC Freiburg. Duisburg goalkeeper paid the ultimate price for being thirsty as Ingolstadt level things up in bizarre circumstances. Are you sure you want to delete this comment? With the football on hold due to the coronavirus pandemic, Bundesliga players and fans are turning to eSports for their football fix. But Flekken was in a world of his own and had turned his back on the game to take a drink form his water bottle.

Stoke keeper's error sees team throw away three points.

Because of this, they are also first ignored when building a team.

I received an email that I created a new SoFIFA account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account, 3. GOALKEEPER Mark Flekken gave viewers a real-life FIFA scenario as Duisburg took on Ingolstadt in the German second division. He was already running over to his team-mates to celebrate the goal that had spectators in a state of shock.

Stefan Kutschke bagged the easiest goal of the season thanks to Mark Flekken. Bundesliga Home Challenge LIVE stream and results: FIFA 20 tournament fixtures and updates, (

"I'll take the drinking bottle home and burn it somewhere in the garden. You can find our Community Guidelines in full 9. I'm going to have to take a lot of flak from my teammates over the next weeks.

[FIFA20] Mark Flekken (72) / Netherlands / SC Freiburg.

RB Leipzig, who recently knocked Tottenham out of the Champions League, have Nordi Mukiele in place, but Bayern Munich are not participating. The blunder of course went viral on social media and even Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech was left shocked as he quote tweeted the goal "wow". Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed. Mainz goalkeeper Robin Zentner makes hilarious FIFA style mistake against Borussia Mönchengladbach, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). There are two fundamental attributes for choosing a good goalkeeper: reflexes and diving.

"The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. FIFA series and all FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms  Privacy  FAQ. Mark Flekken In Real Life. Player Page: M. Flekken (Mark Flekken) FIFA 20 10 june 2020 - 13/06/1993 (26 years) - OVR 74 - POTENTIAL 76 The first measures a goalkeeper’s agility when making a save. Flekken turns his back on play as Kutschke races to goal. How do I change my password on SoFIFA?

Each team must have at least professional player on their teams of two, with Borussia Dortmund represented by Achraf Hakimi. Join the discussion or compare with others! M. Flekken. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy.

© 2009 - 2020 Powered by SoFIFA.com. FIFA20 FUT / Bundesliga / SC Freiburg / Netherlands ), {{#singleComment}}{{value}} Comment{{/singleComment}}{{^singleComment}}{{value}} Comments{{/singleComment}}, {{#singleComment}}{{value}} comment{{/singleComment}}{{^singleComment}}{{value}} comments{{/singleComment}}, Show{{#moreThan3}} {{value_total}}{{/moreThan3}} comments, Rafael Czichos/Tim "The Strxnger" Katnawatos, Nassim Boujellab/Tim "Tim_Latka" Schwartmann, Sascha "M_0cki" Mockenhaupt/Nico "Juice" Dernek, Maximilian Eggestein/Michael "MegaBit" Bittner, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification. FIFA 20. Centre-back Gerrit Nauber got to a speculative long ball ahead of Kutschke and attempted to head the ball safely back to the goalkeeper. You can view the full list of fixtures by scrolling up to the main image.

Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? GOALKEEPER Mark Flekken gave viewers a real-life FIFA scenario as Duisburg took on Ingolstadt in the German second division. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Most players start their purchases with a forward, later they strengthen the midfield, the defence and only later the goal. [FIFA20] Mark Flekken (72) / Netherlands / SC Freiburg. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here.

© FIFAUTeam Copyright 2012-2020 | All FIFA assets property of EA Sports. When choosing a good goalkeeper, you shouldn’t focus only down on his rating. Challenge: The Bundesliga's FIFA 20 tournament begins on March 28.

"Of course the lads love such moments. The Dutchman had played a blinder before he switched off, as he saved a penalty in the 11th minute when he denied Kutschke from 12 yards. Twitter/@Bundesliga_EN The truth is a … Player Page: M. Flekken (Mark Flekken) FIFA 20 10 june 2020 - 13/06/1993 (26 years) - OVR 74 - POTENTIAL 76 Despite the unfortunate mishap Flekken's team mate Borys Tashchy won a penalty in the 66th minute and put Duisburg back in the lead, ultimately winning the game 2-1.

Sign in OLD. Flekken, 24, may want to avoid watching the highlights this evening after today's blunder.

How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA? Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes.

Tune in to watch the LIVE stream of the tournament! To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site.

By the time Flekken turned round it was all too late and Kutschke had scored the equaliser for Ingolstadt. ", Van Dijk reportedly facing 'seven or eight months out' after star 'injures ACL', Bruno MISSES pen after Shaw OG and Maguire equaliser, Real & Barca to fight for Fernandes in shock move after just 8 months in England, Kepa makes ANOTHER howler as he bottles tackle to hand Southampton goal, Sterling scores only goal as City get back to winningways, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mark-flekken/profil/spieler/125714 6.

They are a good investment because they are usually the most economically accessible players. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Flekken turned his back on play and stood behind the goal-line to fetch his drink. Goalkeepers are the players that are used least on the field. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO).

We will send you an email containing further instructions. Goalkeepers are the players that are used least on the field.

How do I update SoFIFA profile information like my name and email? Yet just seven minutes later one of the most bizarre moments you will ever see in football happened. Leaving the number one crouching at the back of the goal mortified by what had happened. In the game FIFA 20 his overall rating is 74. Flekken had inexplicably turned his back on the play to take a …