G There is some one you ought to meet; Em It's me, mister incomplete. You will D try to de C cide what you G needed; C But from D where I stand to C day, I can't D think of the C way Or the D words that I might C say That will D change your mind and make you stay. (Look) (Look) G C You have taken the best of me, Em Fmaj7 So come get the rest of me, Em C F D And look back; finish what you've … adult standards, album rock, bubblegum pop, folk. this is a beautiful song. [Verse 2] G C There is some one you ought to meet Em C It's me, mister incomplete. G You have taken the heart of me Em And left just a part of me, C D And look, look, look what you've done. G Well, you took all the best of me, Em So come get the rest of me, C D And look back, finish what you've G Em-C-D (2x) begun. Look What Youve Done - Bread Chords: G, C, Am, D, Em, Fmaj7, F, Dsus, Am7. sana magustuhan nyo tab na to, lalung-lalo na sa mga fans ng bread. Chords: G, C, Am, D, Em, Fmaj7, F, Dsus, Am7. Chords for Bread - Look what youve done. Bread tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including aubrey, everything i own, baby im-a want you, if, diary [G C Am D Em F] Chords for Bread - Look What You've Done (Live) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. [Intro] G C Am D (x2) [Verse 1] G C You have taken the heart of me Em C And left just a part of me, G Em C D And look, look, look what you've done.G C Well, you took all the best of me, Em Fmaj7 So come get the rest of me, Em C F D And look back, finish what you've G C Am D (2x) begun. Come and D sit by my C side Where there's D nothing to C hide. Song versions: 1 2 3. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author Unregistered. D G Em-C-D Oh, no, not for all the times I've pleaded. Incomplete … 917,720 views, added to favorites 7,625 times. What you've needed But from where I stand today I can't think of a way Or the words that I might say that could change your mind and make you stay Oh no, not for all the times I've pleaded Look, look, look, look what you've done You have taken the best of me So come get the rest of me Look back, finish what you've begun Be done Oh, be done, be done Intro: G - Em - C - D G - Em - C - D G You have taken the heart of me Em And left just a part of me, C D And look, look, look what you've done. [G C Am D Em F] Chords for Bread - Look What You've Done [w/ lyrics] with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Intro: F-Am-F-G F-Am-F-G F You have taken the heart of me Am And left just a part of me, F G And look, look, look what you've done. adult standards, album rock, bubblegum pop, folk. C D Look, at what I've become. Song versions:1 2 3. Learn how to play Look What Youve Done by Bread on guitar now! isa sa mga kanta na my magandang message. Look What Youve Done chords by Jet. ((INTRO:)) [/E /F# G-C-Am7-D7sus-] [G-C-Am7-D7] [ G C] You have taken the heart of me [ Em C] And left just a part of me [ G Em C] And look, look, look what you've [ D7] done [ G C] Well, you took all the best of me [ Em F(M7)] So come get the rest of me [ Em C F(M7) D7] And look back, finish what you've [ (intro)] begun... you've done [1st stanza chords)] There is someone you want to meet It's me, Mr. You have taken the heart of me And left just a part of me And look, look, look what you've done Well, you took all the best of me So come get the rest of me [Intro] G C Am D (x2) [Verse 1] G C You have taken the heart of me Em C And left just a part of me, G Em C D And look, look, look what you've done. G … Bread. [Intro] G C Am D (x2) [Verse 1] G C You have taken the heart of me Em C And left just a part of me, G Em C D And look, look, look what you've done. Bread. [OUTRO] G C Em D Look, look, look what you've done. Lyrics to 'Look What You've Done' by Bread. Bread - Look What Youve Done Guitar Chords. Chords:G, C, Am, D, Em, Fmaj7, F, Dsus, Am7.