Free to demonstrate his lyrical prowess without worrying about how it fits into the thematic concern of the record, YSIV features many of his best punchlines in years on tracks like “One Day” and the frenetically paced “100 Miles & Runnin” before the nostalgic tone of the record drives home his incisive and cutting remarks about the state of the industry on  “The Return” : “Back then I thought I'd be defined by how good I rhyme. 5AM 5. Get the hottest music, news and videos delivered directly to your inbox. Upvote +0 Downvote. I'm Gone4. Barely any misses on this album for me. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date indicated and are subject to change. This site uses cookies. Stainless (feat. But I think that fear is a good thing.”. 8 - Psychological Logic (Providing we're counting that one) Ranking those first 5 were incredibly hard, to be honest you could probably argue for switching the order of any of the top 5 … | Show all 11 ratings for this artist. Not to mention his overt cribbing from other artists that has led to countless accusations of biting: "I wear my inspirations on my sleeve," he told Complex prior to the record’s release. As a result, genuine highlights such as the immersive groove of “Keanu Reeves” and the lyrical marathon of the Shady-aided “Homicide” are sold short by poorly crafted collaborations with Will Smith and Gucci Mane that only add to the disjointed feel of the project. Logic lands his fifth No. Love the vibe this album gives. Don’t get me wrong, there’s a difference between taking exact words, but I’m just very open with it.". Owing a deep debt of gratitude to Andy Weir— best known for The Martian that’d later be adapted for the big screen— and his short story The Egg, the concept behind Logic’s third studio project Everybody soon grew arms and legs. 13. Lucidity (Scene)18. The High Life (feat. Bobby Tarantino is so low down just due to how short it was, in terms of actual songs. Not like these rappers with shit flows, but look good online. Logic released his second mixtape, Young Sinatra, in September 2011, which included the song, "All I Do". 7. Following the plight of the spaceship’s crew on their journey to Paradise, his knack for linear storytelling is very apparent and takes skits from the superfluity of many records from the past into an actual plot device. But I would be lying if it didn't bite Good Kid Maad City. (Only showing comments with -2 votes or higher. Walk On By10. The following albums by Logic are ranked highest in the greatest album charts: This may not be a complete discography for Logic.This listing only shows those albums by this artist that appear in at least one chart on this site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lso these features are stacked. The rest was just really corny and forgettable, especially the Bobby Tarantino tapes. Contact2. Save for Kendrick Lamar and Janelle Monae’s occasional leanings towards afro-futurism, the concept becomes even harder to stomach from artists in the mainstream. //]]>. It’s an old cliché that artists struggle to top … Although there’s no documented timeline for its release as of yet, his recent rate of productivity would suggest that we may well get the tentatively titled No Pressure in 2020. The latest album released by Logic is No Pressure. Logic's most creative album to date. Welcome To Forever (feat. Saturday (skit) (feat. One of the best rappers of 2018, Logic's discography has been met with positive reception ever since his 2010 mixtape Young, Broke & Infamous. His debut was actually pretty memorable and his early Sinatra tapes weren't half bad either. Not a good way to end off the series. For fans of Logic's lightning quick flow and overall demeanour, there’s plenty to love about the record, including some of the most vivid production work of his entire career. The best album credited to Logic is Under Pressure which is ranked number 4,945 in the overall greatest album chart with a total rank score of 268. However, its transparency in trying to be a socially-conscious classic in the vein of To Pimp A Butterfly or Black On Both Sides is exactly what prevented it from entering that realm. Never Enough9. Still boasting replay value after all these years, the album remains the gold standard for Bobby Tarantino and makes the concept of a sequel all the more tantalizing. Roll Call 4. 1. You can alter this threshold from your profile page. Under Pressure is Logic’s most autobiographical record in a way that doesn’t grasp for wider social implications, instead opting to tell his own story with an endearing candidness. Jon Bellion)2. Discography Ranked: Logic. But as we know, this was far from the case and in reality, it was a bait-and-switch that ignited the excitement that surrounded Young Sinatra IV. And hey, it's actually good. American rapper Logic has released six studio albums, one soundtrack album, six mixtapes, 40 singles (including 17 singles as a featured artist), three promotional singles and 40 music videos.In December 2010, Logic released his debut mixtape, Young, Broke & Infamous. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. At the tail end of Everybody, a comment from one of The Aquarius III’s Quentin Thomas— more on that later— from “AfricaAryan” suggested that his fourth record would be his swan song. I loved a couple of songs of YSIV but that album was an improvement didn't last long after his recent soundtracks and new album are not worth to be fire wood. [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! This process is automatic. But it still kind of bangs. Lists that rank the best rappers and hip hop artists from every time and place.