Stream Tracks and Playlists from lil j on your desktop or mobile device.

What’s Good SWAVE Gang. No Curfew 17. I didn't know he was a actual singer. This is exactly what Lil' J brings to the table, particularly on songs like the lead single "It's the Weekend."

Parents Don't Understand 10. Try it free.

The Name Of The Game Is To Push #TheSwaveWay .

Come Out And Play 13. *OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO* Baby J Lil J ~ RIC FLAIR (INTRO SONG)

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for It's the Weekend - Lil' J on AllMusic - 2001 Lil' J 3. Both characters had past hurts and disppointments, they found a way to make each other smile and confide in each other. You get Clark Kent and L.E.S. How Much I Love You 14. I Didn't Know 7.

what?Fuck it guess I'm blindHow you real?

Interlude - Late For Dinner 11. Intro - Born Ready 2. At a very young age, Lil J never failed to impress with not only his ability to drop rhymes but also his ambition. Lil' J 3.

Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Plus you scary? Profile: Jonathan McDaniel (born May 17, 1985, in Long Beach, California), known as Lil' J, is an American actor and rapper. Available with an Apple Music subscription.

D. Money & K.A.M.) By age seven he was rhyming outside of the local K-Mart with a tip jar, collecting money for his first demo tape. Finesse Dinero & Lil’ J) - Single. Interlude - Late For The Studio 9. How Much I Love You 14. Futhermore, not content resting on his laurels, J toured and set his sights on Hollywood.

17 Songs. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I loved this movie! Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2011. Raise Ya Hands Up 5. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Interlude - Late For The Studio 9. See You Smile Again (Featuring Ricky Bell) 12.

Listen to top songs featuring Lil-J on JioSaavn.

The tracks were excellent and I highly recommend it for everyone to have it in their collection. Lil' J (4) Real Name: Jonathan McDaniel. It's The Weekend (Featuring Kandi) 4. It's The Weekend (Featuring Kandi) 4. The kid has skills. Hutton bringing a little West Coast flavor to the album -- essentially the sort of variety Lil' J needs if he hopes to cross over from coast to coast and everywhere in between.

Gotta Get Up 6.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Lil' J & Big Mike), Breezy as Ever (feat. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

- Single, That’s My Big Dawg (feat. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

He may be barely a teen but he sure can rap, and while his subject matter usually sticks to juvenilia, that's partly the beauty of it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

What makes All About J even better, however, is the plethora of talented producers. Plus you guilty of that crime?I guess that I'm in a different mindShit be hard to findCause I'm differentAin't too many like meAll a sudden bitches trynna write meNow these bitches come around trynna cyph, seeI just want the mazi, she hit me up like, \"I see\"And I know that she dont like meShe just want to bragI caught and countered thatI left that bitch on readShorty got potentialBut she skeet off like a slagShe said I'm her teddy bearI treat her like I'm TedRaf take Gucci cakeStripping and get backOutfit go retarted, I get checks like special EdYoungins in my city going dumbYou showing slackI'm just trynna show a bitch to doing better when you stashNooooo[Chorus]I gave my dawg a couple hundred, told him hold his headHe locked up, so I pray for him before I go to bedMy back was turned when y'all was talkin', but I heard what y'all saidI feel no type of way, just take these bullets to the head#JI #JIthePrinceofNY #LilTjay #HoodScars2J.I., Lil Tjay - Hood Scars 2 (Official Music Video) By age seven he was rhyming outside of the local K-Mart with a tip jar, collecting money for his first demo tape.

Lil' J, Geto Boys, Scarface, J Prince, Willie D, Bushwick Bill, Mr. 3-2 & Big Mike), Penitentiary Blues (feat. It's The Weekend Remix (Featuring Lord Tariq). This movie and CD is a keeper!!!

Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2016, I love this CD its just a nice as the movie, every song is nice and very mellow, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2016, Love the music from this movie.....getting the soundtrack was great, Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2013. Includes Lil-J's top Tamil songs. Definitely a great listen and an even better sing a long. Stream Tracks and Playlists from lil j on your desktop or mobile device. Intro - Born Ready 2. All About J 16.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Arriving quickly on the heels of Lil' Bow Wow's and Lil' Romeo's commercial success in the rap game, Lil' J couldn't help but appear as an imitator. Please try again. Claire Hope, better known as Lil Tay, is a young retired rapper known for creating a ruckus on Instagram, due to her flexing and swearing. J Took My Girl 8.

Years later in his early teens, J was still rhyming and still hustling his way into the rap game. Such a beautiful, sweet story. It makes me want the movie.

Freak-E, Stocky, Lil J & Ne-Van), 1-900-Dial-A-Crook (feat. Available with an Apple Music subscription. First song drops soon. At a very young age, Lil J never failed to impress with not only his ability to drop rhymes but also his ambition.

Interlude - Late For Dinner 11.

So inspired by the love and compassion shown to each other. J Took My Girl 8.

please if u listen to any of my songs comment feedback so ik how to get better at rapping.. Perth.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

If the rap game is short on anything, it's innocence and good-hearted fun. Enjoyed the music so much I had to have the CD and I also purchased Terron Brooks CD. Download our mobile app now. See You Smile Again (Featuring Ricky Bell) 12. After her final video, exposing her Years later in his early teens, J was still rhyming and still hustling….

In Efforts To Create Dope, Fun, \u0026 Relevant Content; We Also Look To Inform \u0026 Inspire The Generation Behind Us With VERSATILITY AND EXCELLENCE So With That Being Said...LIKE , COMMENT , SHOP \u0026 SUBSCRIBE To Keep The Money Alive SONG PRODUCED BY: @THEDREWXL Video Credz: @camgods *InstagramSpecial Guest: @babyj10k @_1lilj__HoustonGirlsTv on YouTube Follow Us On IG: @tresoswave@swavewayda@swaveinc TIK TOK: @houstontwinzSupport The Movement : $SoSwave16

7 Followers. Yet it's a disservice to call Lil' J an imitator, even if that's ultimately what he is in the eyes of the public and his record label. representing N.Y.C., Jermaine Dupri representing the Southern sound, and L.T. Why 15. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Parents Don't Understand 10.

Listen to your favorite songs from All About J by Lil' J Now. By age seven he was rhyming outside of the local K-Mart with a tip jar, collecting money… Read Full Biography. Get all the lyrics to songs by Lil' J and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics.

J.I., Lil Tjay - Hood Scars 2 (Official Music Video) - YouTube He is best known for his role as Devon Carter (Raven's boyfriend) on the hit Disney Channel show That's So Raven as well as German Vega on VH1's Hit the Floor. \"Hood Scars 2\" out now: https://smarturl.it/HoodScars2Follow J.I:https://www.instagram.com/iamj.i/https://twitter.com/i_am_j_iLyrics:[Intro]Almighty Nate[Chorus]I gave my dawg a couple hundred, told him hold his headHe locked up, so I pray for him before I go to bedMy back was turned when y'all was talkin', but I heard what y'all saidGot all these tears I done formed,  but they ain't never shed[Verse] J.I.They said they went through hell and back, when we was livin' thereTryna last a day inside my shoes when I got different pairsI can't believe this little bitch thought she was slickI got the spits and then I dipped, I had to show her that I didn't careI pay attention all the time, you got no choice but to respect itI can't let them take my life, that's why we walkin' 'round with weaponsI can't get you off my mind, it's to the point where I be stressin'I got played so many times, it was all I expected, nah, nahNiggas televised my pain when I needed helpI always thought I needed you, but bitch, I need myselfWho am I to believe a bitch when I don't believe myself?And I refuse to please a bitch when I can please myselfI had my back against the ropes, I had to protect myselfThe hopes I had were way too high, I used to upset myselfI gave you way too many chances, I had to check myselfHow do you expect me to respect you and you don't respect yourself?You had no reason to do what you did, but you still did it, niggaThey ain't think I'd make it out the hood until I did it, niggaThis for all them days when I woke up and wished I didn't, niggaAnd where I'm from, we put in pain before we feel it, nigga[Chorus]I gave my dawg a couple hundred, told him hold his headHe locked up, so I pray for him before I go to bedMy back was turned when y'all was talkin', but I heard what y'all saidI feel no type of way, just take these bullets to the head[Verse 2] Lil TjayCouple soldiers locked downAsking free the guysPetty shit we overlooked and gotta realizeI still talk to Minie everyday, he got like three to fiveI just sip and pour to my heart but I will never cryBrand new money coming in, I just put that shit asideDamn I used to think this shit was easy but I still took my timeNow I'm on my grindOverwhelmed and I've been contemplating timeFuck a line, I be skipping shitThis talent is hard to findTell 'em I, swear of God that I will never tell them lieI was dead, nigga who? Raise Ya Hands Up 5. The Weed Song (feat.

In 1999, when he was just 14, J came to the attention of Trans Continental Records, best known for an affiliation with the hottest teen pop groups of the time, including the Backstreet Boys, O-Town, and LFO. Grown Young Man 18. 24 Followers. ‎At a very young age, Lil J never failed to impress with not only his ability to drop rhymes but also his ambition. That's the bottom line and what you'll realize if you actually give his debut album a chance. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

- Wikipedia Sites: Wikipedia, jonathanmcdanielfans.com. They recognized J's talent and it wasn't long before the teen MC inked a record deal with Hollywood Records. Jonathan Richard McDaniel (born May 17, 1985), better known by his stage name Lil J, is an American actor and rapper.He is best known for his role as Devon Carter (Raven Baxter's boyfriend, and later husband) on the hit Disney Channel shows That's So Raven and Raven's Home, as well as German Vega on BET's Hit the Floor

Please try again.

It happened when Kris Kross first broke through and had been happening for decades in the pop world -- with one teen success comes a wave of imitators. D.Money) - Single, Trap Talk (feat.

So even if Lil' J isn't quite on par with Lil' Bow Wow and even if he can't help but seem to be riding on Bow Wow's coattails, Lil' J is definitely worth investigating if you enjoy the Will Smith-style of PG-rated rap. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.