Abigail, the youngest female servant of the Williams household, came with the intention to work for a period of time in order to gather enough money to pay for her Mother's surgery. I miss you so much. She feared for her life, for the life of her unborn child, She feared what the future held for them. #family Abigail felt She couldn’t do that to them, She couldn’t betray their trust in her. Abigail started working as a maid in The Williams's mansion a couple of months ago in order to earn money to pay for her mum's surgery. They broke the rule, they had sex and words couldn’t describe how amazing it felt for both of them. She believed with the degree, she would be able to get a good job that paid well. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. After not give me more to read the book. A month after graduation, Bella went Abroad for her masters. Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of. She was the foolish one, If she had not slept with Liam she would not have gotten pregnant. #possessive Her baby boy was her Warrior. After the call, Abigail went straight to bed, hoping everything goes well tomorrow. She also missed everyone in the Williams household, most especially Anna, Liam’s younger sister. I'm in chapter 14 already I want to finish it pls...give me the whole story of the book pls. #boss #romance It was Liam's and she could recognize it anywhere. Hopefully, they will never find out she left with their heir. Bella would take notes for Abigail and sign her name for her on the attendance register and even forge Abby's signature where she was to sign. Her house wasn’t far from school so there was no need for renting an apartment. #shortstory #secrets !” Lawrence smiled. Easy reading and the story flows. Few months after the birth of her twins, Abigail and Bella took a part-time job at a restaurant together. But I prefer to buy one. After searching online for any Vacancy, Abby finally found a position she could manage which was 'Secretary' to the CEO of Damon Inc. Sarah, Abigail’s mother had her surgery and it was successful. In as much as she wouldn't want to admit it, She missed him terribly even though he treated her badly. As soon as she started reading the words scribbled on the paper, her blush disappeared and from nowhere, heavy tears welled up in her eyes. #lovestory Abigail Delaney, the youngest female servant of the Williams household came with the intention to work for a period of time in order to save up enough money to pay for her mother's surgery. He was singing one of his rhymes. He kept aside the toy he was playing with and headed towards his grandma. Ruby Williams was the woman of the house, the mother of Liam and Anna Williams and wife to Robert Williams. Lawrence was given birth to with some complications which made them stay in the hospital for a few more days. I googled "My secret babies" and google gave me "my secret babies book" I clicked on it and it's by inkitt.com, so I managed to read the whole book, 16 chapters at once. But as time went by, Abigail made a friend, Bella. She gave birth to an adorable set of twins at the General Hospital in her hometown. In as much as she wouldn't want to admit it, She missed him terribly even though he treated her badly. Sarah, on the other hand, gave her grandson a bath and put him to bed. + She was afraid she was going to lose him but he proved her wrong. Then after class, she would go straight to Abigail’s house, give her the notes, explain to her and fill her up with everything that happened in class. #hearthbreak It took just one night to lose her virginity to him. Unintentionally, she fell in love with the only son and heir to the Williams empire, Liam Williams. hope you are not too exhausted?”. Awesome stor. It was a well-known cooperation in the United Kingdom and it comes with lots of benefits too. During her uni days, She was always on her own. It took just one night to lose her virginity to him. She hoped and prayed not to bump into any of the Williams, most especially Liam. They kept kicking me out when I tried to write a review. #billionaire She was a loving and caring woman and at the same time very disciplined. What if they thought of her as a slut who was only interested in their money? She could not believe how her life had turned upside down within a few months. #wattys2018 Sarah, her mother, was diagnosed with breast cancer. "Hi mum" She greeted cheerfully, taking a seat on the edge of the hotel bed. “I'm only going to be here for a few days. So here she was, back in the city of London, the place that brought back so many memories. #family Unintentionally, she fell in love with the only son and he... #babies Grandma took us to the park today and I made new friends.”. She smiled at that. Abigail, on the other hand, couldn’t afford a masters degree now. Easy reading and the story flows. The next morning, Abigail woke up in her room in the servant quarters and instead of opening her eyes to see Liam beside her, she saw a paper. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. They miss you a lot. Thank you, Beautiful book! The heartbroken, the great courage, the believe and the power of true love all together it makes this book a spectacular one. Liam made it clear that what happened between them the previous night was a mistake that should never have occurred so she should forget that something like that ever took place. That was so Lawrence, he never goes to bed on time. 4 Unintentionally, Abby developed feelings for Liam Williams, the only son and heir to The Williams's … #forgiveness “They are fine, dear. #twins We’d love your help. Abigail and Sarah talked a bit more and she promised to call the next day after her interview. Abigail felt so blessed to have a friend like Bella. I started reading this book on Readict on my phone, but they only gave certain chapters per day. I read it at inkitt.com won't allow me to leave a review there even though they asked you to leave one. If you love the book, you can continue reading on goodnovel) Thank you ❤. #completed Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.