The concert is returning to the capital for a limited run starting on 5 December 2020, just in time for Christmas.

Michael Ball will not be performing Wednesday evenings on the 20th and 27th January. For decades, people have flocked to the Les Misérables London production to see Victor Hugo's classic story about the life of Jean Valjean, from a man condemned for stealing a loaf of bread to his new life after a bishop shows him great kindness.

Soon!

If you are used to the Broadway (American) version, I'd recommend you stick with that (although the. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Saturday: 2.00pm My first exposure to the wonderful music of Les Misérables was through the Broadway cast highlights CD, so I am a little biased toward that version (although this is the original). There is also an additional matinee show on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 14:30. Delfont Mackintosh has also achieved the entertainment industry’s See It Safely mark, which demonstrates their commitment to ensuring their performances comply with the latest guidelines. First, I listened to this very recording (years ago). Cameron Mackintosh says, “the beautiful new Sondheim Theatre will re-open its doors so audiences can once again leap to their feet thrilled by Victor Hugo’s timelessly uplifting story of the survival of the human spirit told through Boublil and Schönberg amazing iconic score – Let The People Sing. By signing up to this list you consent to being contacted by Les Misérables. Goed gespeeld en nog beter gezongen. Please note that Ticketmaster can only deal with questions and issues regarding tickets. I have never seen the theatre production but love the DVD of the show and also really enjoyed the film with Hugh Jackman and Russel Crowe. Its all-star cast, led by Michael Ball as Javert, Alfie Boe as Jean Valjean*, Carrie Hope Fletcher as Fantine and Matt Lucas as Thénardier will return alongside a company of over 50 actors and musicians. Wij hadden al een half jaar van tevoren ons bezoek gepland en kaartjes gekocht.

Les Misérables -The Staged Concert broke box office records and sold out its entire 16 week season when it ran last year at the Gielgud Theatre. However, and this is personal choice, I have to say Michael Ball is not my favourite. Following a West End medley performance last night during the Britain’s Got Talent final, Michael Ball and theatre producer Cameron Mackintosh announced that the Les Misérables staged concert would be returning to London’s Sondheim Theatre on Shaftesbury Avenue before the end of 2020.

We adviseren u om tours van Les Miserables London van tevoren te boeken om uw plek vast te leggen. Our Groups guide has all of our shows which are available for group bookings. Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2008. of this 2-disc recording is a lot more expensive). Please note that all tickets and prices are subject to availability. Les Misérables takes place at Sondheim Theatre.

I could not be bothered to go and see the film, and from bits I have heard from the film, there is no comparison...for me! Door op de website te klikken of door erop te navigeren, ga je akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Depending on availability, tickets can be purchased at prices starting from £36.50 upwards. Les Misérables has been delighting London audiences since 1985, making it the longest running musical on the West End. Ongelooflijk mooie productie. Tuesday - Saturday 7.15pm Now it's on repeat constantly. Sign up for the latest news and must-read features from Stylist, so you don't miss out on the conversation. Had I been paying more attention I may well have chosen one of the other recordings. Moet ik van tevoren boeken om Les Miserables London te bezoeken? The cast will include Michael Ball as Javert, Alfie Boe as Jean Valjean, Carrie Hope Fletcher as Fantine, and Matt Lucas as Thénardier, with John Owen-Jones as Jean Valjean at certain performances. I am so happy to be able to purchase it for myself! Staande ovatie. Learn more about the program. Sondheim Theatre welcomes disabled guests and strives to make the show accessible for everyone. I have seen the show many times. *For performances between the 18th and 31st January, John Owen-Jones will play the role of Jean Valjean on Tuesday Evenings, Wednesday Matinees and Saturday Matinees.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.