For other inquiries, Contact Us.

Like this article? I really need to pull it together, with the penny floating up towards Demi Moore with these perfect tears coming down and Whoopi Goldberg just knocking it out of the park. Black Mirror seasons 1-5 are available to watch now on Netflix. Discover the right TV package for you. Strictly Come Dancing 2020: All this year’s professional dancers. I just fangirled her completely. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! TV shows we can’t wait to launch on NOW TV later this year. 389,861, This story has been shared 241,052 times.

For other inquiries, Contact Us. Jessica Brown Findlay came to fame after playing Lady Sybil in Downton Abbey from 2010-2012. While Bernard is in the men’s changing rooms, feeling discontent with all the pleasures available in the World State, Lenina is in the ladies’ changing rooms enjoying a “vibro-vacuum massage,” the “Synthetic Music machine” and the eau-de-Cologne taps. This story has been shared 466,422 times. We've got more sport, drama, movies and kids' TV than ever before. The Riot Club is available to watch now on Amazon Prime Video. Explain her position and her thoughts about this. View our online Press Pack.

Case in point: early in the series, Lenina and Bernard attend a rave, which brings viewers further into the hedonistic world of New London. When I'm feeling sentimental, but I also want to just sit back and enjoy something, I always head to When Harry Met Sally. Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox. It’s hilarious. View our online Press Pack. The British actress is known to many as Lady Sybil Crawley in Downton Abbey, but the period drama is a far cry from where she will be seen next, in Sky's huge new drama Brave New World - a dramatic telling of the famous dystopian novel of the same name by Aldous Huxley - in which she plays lead character Lenina Crowe. And so I think all those stories, whether they’re in the future or past or completely present … feel so familiar.”. Greta Gerwig. The 'Brave New World' actor talks Taylor Swift, Lady Sybil and Brave New World with ELLE. I’d never had as much fun on a job.”, Findlay is best known for playing the kind-hearted Lady Sibyl Branson on “Downton Abbey,” though she’s donned corsets and wigs for a host of other period-piece dramas including Hulu’s “Harlots” (2017-2019) and the 2014 miniseries “Jamaica Inn,” set in 1820. However, her TV credits are more impressive as she's had both core and fleeting roles in Netflix's The Stranger, Game Of Thrones, Killjoys, Happy Valley and Black Mirror. Watch the Brave New World Box Set on Sky One with NOW TV.

Florence Pugh, Michaela Coel. 'My Biggest Regret In Life Is Having My Daughter'. “The three of us are kind of all quite geeky, and we all really love what we do, so there was a sort of joint [feeling of] throwing ourselves into something that felt really safe and exciting,” Findlay says about her co-stars.