Fingers crossed, but hopefully anyone who wants to buy one will eventually get the chance. Free shipping. Update: It looks as though the set has sold out or been removed from sale, for now. To continue to offer a little bit of the LEGO House atmosphere to all our fans, we have therefore decided to make the three existing LEGO House exclusive sets available via www.LEGO.comThe three products are:LEGO House Set. Lego The Simpsons House Play Set (71006) in Excellent Condition. I have missed anything? Pity, It's for sale!....No it isn'tLego giveth and Lego taketh away. If you have LEGO news, new images or something else to tell us about, send us a message. $449.99. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Sponsored Listings, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Make an Offer, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, New 2018 LEGO 40305 Microscale LEGO Brand Store Exclusive Sealed Set, LEGO Park Street Townhouse CREATOR 31065 City Cafe Suburban Home 3 in 1 NEW, LEGO CITY Garbage Truck (60220) Street Sweeper (60249) Get Both NEW Toys, New Lego City Creator Friends Town House 2 Doors and 4 Windows + Panes Shutters, Lego 5899 House and Vehicle Building Set - Loose - Complete, Lego 3300003 Retail Store Grand Opening Limited Promo Exclusive Set Brand New, LEGO City Lot Airport Police Department Incomplete Assorted Pieces Windows, Lego City 8403 City House Special Edition Retired Complete - Free Shipping, NEW SEALED LEGO 10245 CREATOR CITY Winter village SANTA WORKSHOP SLIEGH REINDEER, LEGO 8403 City House NISB Special Edition Retired Set, Sealed, Free Shipping, LEGO CITY 8403 City House Special Edition Pieces 100% Complete Manual Mint, RARE!! The set can be customized to look like the 1993 Sanderson Museum complete with black candle info-stand, museum signage, rope barriers and cash register, or you can remove these elements and simply make the Sandersons' home as if it was 1693. LEGO® Simpsons 71006 The Simpson's House (2523 pieces), Lego THE SIMPSONS HOUSE 2523 - complete, sealed, LEGO Simpsons Minifigures LOT.Simpson's House Minifigures +Snowball & Santa's H, LEGO The Simpsons House Play Set (71006) - Complete with original box & manuals, LEGO Simpsons Minifigures LOT.Simpsons Minifigures 14 Total, LEGO 71006: THE SIMPSONS The Simpsons House (12+) - 2523 Pieces (New & Unused). There must be plenty of stuff that is cluttering their warehouses but not available through webstore...PS Will the inside tours be cancelled this year?

), Was available for a glimpse in Italy too, but i couldn't finalize the purchase. It is possible this set will become more widely available from LEGO.com shortly, in which case we will let you know. WOW, this is going to be sold out in matter of hours to a load of scalper.

LEGO Simpsons Minifigures LOT.Simpsons Family Minifigures 5 Total, Lego The Simpsons House Play Set (71006) - Pre-Owned Excellent condition, LEGO The Simpsons House Play Set (71006) [Factory Sealed] Limited Edition, Lego 71006 THE SIMPSONS HOUSE Brand New Factory Sealed In Hand Ready to Ship. 4000026. LEGO Microscale LEGO Brand Store (40305) SEALED NEW!! Furthermore, the price of £44.99 or 49.99€ is lower than the original price of 449 DKK at the LEGO House. View cart for details.

(Launched March 2018)LEGO House Dinosaurs.

40366 (Launched April 2019) The items will be sold at the same, or locally equivalent, RRP that we sell the sets for in the LEGO House. It's not available in Greece. I keep my fingers crossed! @CaptainRogers said:"I got all excited for a second... Darn.

Maybe they stopped thinking us as a part of Europe.

HOMER SIMPSON LEGO-DIMENSIONS LEVEL PACK 71202 . (Launched September 2017) Tree of Creativity. (Launched March 2018) LEGO House Dinosaurs. I was very close but didn’t go through with it.

Not available in the USA.

Will be interesting to see if anyone actually gets this set this way after all. I really want it, since I will probably never go to Denmark, but I don't have that kind of money lying around. Please log in to post comments on this article. 4000026. Now the status is in warehouse.

YAY.Anyway, £45 for 774 pieces is immense value even if they are smaller parts. I got all excited only to have my hopes dashed when I reached the "looks like something has gone wrong" page.

Damned !

I got all excited for a second... Darn. View cart for details. The Covid-19 situation is closing down many great activities, and LEGO® House has had to extend its closing period until further notice. Immediately after reading the article I ordered the set, but on the way while checking out it went from ‘add to basket’ to ‘page not found’! - LEGO Simpsons Minifigures LOT.Simpsons Family Minifigures 5 Total, - Lego The Simpsons House Play Set (71006) - Pre-Owned Excellent condition, - LEGO The Simpsons House Play Set (71006) [Factory Sealed] Limited Edition, - Lego 71006 THE SIMPSONS HOUSE Brand New Factory Sealed In Hand Ready to Ship. I doubt it would come to the US any time soon as all these boxes lack things found on NA boxes, like piece counts and info on the respective countries Lego offices. LEGO House Set. Finger cross it will be shipped soon. Shriner's Hospital, 6 product ratings - Lego Boxes Only: Star Wars UCS: 10134, 75059, 10225, 75060, Simpson’s 71006, Go to previous slide - Sponsored Listings, Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like, - Lego THE SIMPSONS HOUSE 2523 - complete, sealed, - LEGO Simpsons Minifigures LOT.Simpson's House Minifigures +Snowball & Santa's H, - LEGO The Simpsons House Play Set (71006) - Complete with original box & manuals, - Lego The Simpsons House Play Set (71006), - LEGO Simpsons Minifigures LOT.Simpsons Minifigures 14 Total, - LEGO 71006: THE SIMPSONS The Simpsons House (12+) - 2523 Pieces (New & Unused).
Sometimes they are doing this things almost without thinking, or with a big incompetence involved, or let's say lack of marketing or sales knowledge. @Minifig290 said:"WOW, this is going to be sold out in matter of hours to a load of scalper. 40366 (Launched April 2019)The items will be sold at the same, or locally equivalent, RRP that we sell the sets for in the LEGO House.We are planning to have the sets available on www.LEGO.com from early May 2020. Something tells me this shouldn't have been put up for sale by TLG, I also think anyone who ordered it might have their orders cancelled.

LEGO Simpsons Minifigures LOT.Simpson's House Minifigures +Snowball & Santa's H. $64.95 +$5.00 shipping. @Gruffy1987 said:"Manged to order one but got an email 30 mins later saying there will be a delay and they are waiting on stock"Same here!

Indeed, I want to order also 1 and before I know it, it was out of my shoppingcart and 404 page not found...was it an error of someone at the Shop @Home website?

Hopefully it will be added back to the website shortly.

I am so relieved I didn’t go ahead and buy this on the secondary market for anywhere between £150 and £200. YAY.Anyway, £45 for 774 pieces is immense value even if they are smaller parts. @aedwards0994 said:"Just spoke to the helpful guys at lego, seems like it was a blip, unsure what will happen to those that have managed to purchase but seems like it is still an exclusive to Lego house unfortunately but said to keep an eye out incase this changes"I'm not buying that explanation by Lego. 70 product ratings - Lego The Simpsons House (71006). - LEGO 40305 Microscale LEGO Brand Store NEW/SEALED Exclusive Set NOT IN STORES!!

Lego Pen and Pencil Set w/ stickers Item# 4228504 Retired BNIB. We are planning to have the sets available on www.LEGO.com from early May 2020. Dang, my heart skipped a beat for a second until I read the "only Europe" part :(, Maybe charge the header of the topic? Lego 3300003 Exclusive Grand Opening Retail Store Set, New & Sealed! Not available in the USA. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

It has already been sold out? I would really like to have this set. While the order summary on the webpage claims the status is "In warehouse", I've got an e-mail that the product is not available at the moment, but the shipment is expected in 30 days. Hooray!

Because reading at the comments, the set wasn't even on stock.... Ok this just clearly seems like they were asking for trouble.

Update: mine has been actually send today. The LEGO House exclusive sets, 21037 LEGO House, 40366 LEGO House Dinosaurs and 4000026 LEGO House Tree of Creativity can now be ordered at LEGO.com. "You and I had the same reaction. - Lego The Simpsons House Play Set (71006) in Excellent Condition. They must have had like 5 sets in stock. Be great to own it! The LEGO House Tree of Creativity and LEGO House Dinosaurs are on limited distribution to UK, DK, and IE only and we expect to have a purchase limit for each customer. LEGO 40305 Microscale LEGO Brand Store NEW/SEALED Exclusive Set NOT IN STORES!!

3 product ratings - Lego City 8403 City House New, 1 product ratings - *BRAND NEW* Lego Employee Gift Ole Kirk's House 4000007 *Box has creases*, 1 product ratings - Lego City Creator Changing Season House 31038 Brand New & Sealed, 75 product ratings - NEW SEALED LEGO 10245 CREATOR CITY SANTA WORKSHOP SLIEGH REINDEER, 8 product ratings - Lego 31009 Creator Small Cottage NEW, 5 product ratings - LEGO Park Street Townhouse CREATOR 31065 City Cafe Suburban Home 3 in 1 NEW. If you have a lot to tell us, use this contact form. Regional exclusive, short window of availability, typical website issues. 1 product ratings - NEW!!

I got a confirmation e-mail at 4:09pm then an out-of-stock message 3 minutes later.I also noticed that instead of the usual set picture I got an image of 5 mini-figures including a detective standing around a red 2x4 brick on both messages. (Launched September 2017)Tree of Creativity. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. It certainly wasn’t me cause who needs a army of Lego House builds...Or do I?