Love is never easy So tell me something new, tell me why do fools fall? Nothing worth love is ever easy Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Nothing worth love is ever easy It’s protective, it’s healing, it is comforting in a world that too often seems hellbent on making us as uncomfortable. I should have known it all along Don’t make it harder than it has to be Learn To Love Lyrics: I will learn to love, I will learn / And I will teach myself to speak to you out on them city buses / Without talking now that I have someplace to turn / I will learn to love, I Learn to love again, learn to love again Tell me why, yeah why do they fall? Love is never easy Better to love and lose than never ever love at all? Don’t make it harder than it has to be Can’t stop a broken heart from bleeding Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Though at its core, the song still captures devotional love and pure romance for me, the record has greatly expanded in meaning.”. . Learn to love again, learn to love again Test your MusicIQ here! Can’t stop a broken heart from bleeding Lyrics.com. Playlist, Written by: RICHIE SAMBORA, JON BON JOVI, DESMOND CHILD. Don’t want to fall in love This is just a preview! Nothing worth love is ever easy For her part, Anaïs drives the point home citing the work of an African American thinker and literary genius as an inspiration: “I’ve never been particularly interested in writing love songs in the past for many reasons, but after reading Bell Hooks’ All About Love, my understanding of how love should be expressed expanded. During these turbulent times that we’ve been facing, it has brought my heart some peace and helped me focus on the relationships around me, with my friends and family. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/21121839/Bon+Jovi, Wanted Dead Or Alive [Acoustic] [Live][#][*][Version], Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen from Mars, Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen from Mars [Live][#][*], Who Says You Can't Go Home [Duet Version] [Version]. And if you need my love I'll show you how Anaïs and I have known each other for a long time, so we were able to mutually tap into that space of intimacy together. "Learn to Love Lyrics." The presence and the tenderness with which we can approach these acts of love can truly soften these hard times we are enduring. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Love is never easy After we recorded the song, we let it breathe for a few months, and we finally picked up on it. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Just open up your heart and let me love you FAVORITE Make sure your selection I should have know that i... Think you know music? Ain’t a matter of love, it’s a matter of pride Black Love is powerful. So if you want my love tell me now I will not fall, Extreme Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. And if you need my love forget the past It’s protective, it’s healing, it is comforting in a world that too often seems hellbent on making us as uncomfortable. So if you want my love tell me now And if you need my love I'll show you how Learn to love again, learn how to love again. Just open up your heart and let me love you (9 fans), Bon Jovi is an American rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. 17 Oct. 2020. Love is never easy So if you want my love tell me now And if you need my love I'll show you how Just open up your heart and let me love you Learn to love again, learn to love again So if you want my love no need to ask And if you need my love forget the past Just open up your heart and let me love you Learn to love again, learn how to love again. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Black Love is powerful.   I finally felt like I had a space to explore that theme in my music. Just open up your heart and let me love you Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! This is why this song means so much to me, it encourages me to nurture within myself and other a love that listens, that wants to grow, that is compassionate, patient, and generous. Just open up your heart and let me love you Don’t make it harder than it has to be Is it a matter of love, or a matter of pride? Can’t stop a broken heart from bleeding An annotation cannot contain another annotation. starts and ends within the same node. I hope this song brings some warmth to those who listen.”, EXCLUSIVE: TROI IRONS OPENS UP ON THE RAW “THORNS”, QUINTON BROCK’S “TO THE MOON” IS ALT ROCK BLISS, AFROPUNK EXTENDS LINEUP FOR 2020 VIRTUAL FESTIVAL PLANET AFROPUNK. I believe we could all benefit from learning how to love ourselves and the other better. Lyrics to Learn to Love by Bon Jovi from the Tour Box album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! And if you need my love I'll show you how Don’t want to fall in love again “Learn to Love”, the new song by UK singer Anaïs and singer/producer Azekel might seem like a duet about deep romantic love but their pledges of patience and tenderness extend beyond the love between man and woman to speak to the kind of care that unifies a people. The band's lineup has remained mostly static during their history, the only exception being the departure of bass player Alec John Such in 1994, who was unofficially replaced by Hugh McDonald.