[1b:] Especially for you I wanna let you know what I was going through All the time we were apart, I thought of you You … +And I wanna bring out all the love inside you, Especially for you Especially for you I wanna tell you, you mean all the world to me How I'm certain that our love was meant to be You changed my life... ooh You showed me the way And now that I'm next to you I've waited long enough to find you I wanna put all the hurt behind you Oh, and I wanna bring out all the love inside you, oh And now that I'm next to you How I'm certain that our love was meant to be I wanna show you my heart is oh so true *To be where you are I wanna put all the hurt behind you And all the love I have is especially for you [repeat & fade], Jason Donovan & Kylie Minogue Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. especially for you - kylie minogue & jason donovan with lyrics Oh, [CHORUS:] +And now that I'm next to you (Oh, this is looking beautiful!) [Pre-Chorus] Especially For You"(feat. And all the love I have is especially for you I wanna tell you, you mean all the world to me *No more dreaming about tomorrow (Well thank you, sir) Forget the loneliness and the sorrow [Verse 3] And now we're back together, together I wanna show you my heart is oh so true [1c:] Oh, and I wanna bring out all the love inside you, oh [* Jason singing] I wanna show you my heart is oh so true [Chorus] I thought of you *Forget the loneliness and the sorrow An annotation cannot contain another annotation. You showed me the way No matter how far You changed my life [2:] KYLIE MINOGUE Miscellaneous Especially For You"(feat. [Verse 1] I've got to say KYLIE MINOGUE All the time we were apart I thought of you You changed my life, you showed me the way (A kiss and a cuddle) Make sure your selection All the time we were apart I wanna tell you I was feeling that way too All the time we were apart +Especially for you Forget the loneliness and the sorrow No matter how far [Verse 2] Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. I wanna show you my heart is oh so true [CHORUS:] (Oh yeah, light up those torches!) I still feel the same You were in my heart I wanna tell you, you mean all the world to me How I'm certain that our love was meant to be I wanna tell you, you mean all the world to me And all the love I have is To be where you are My love never changed. Oh, You were in my heart Oh, I still feel the same *I wanna tell you I was feeling that way too Lyrics to 'Especially For You' by Kylie Minogue: Especially for you I wanna let you know what I was going through All the time we were apart I thought of you You were in my heart It's all because of you, [CHORUS:] To be where you are, no matter how far I thought of you You were in my heart, my love never changed I've gotta say it's all because of you starts and ends within the same node. I've got to say [1a:] I still feel the same, Especially for you Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Miscellaneous +I wanna show you my heart is oh so true You were in my heart *I've waited long enough to find you And now that I'm next to you (One more time!) I wanna let you know what I was going through This is just a preview! Forget the loneliness and the sorrow [+ both Kylie and Jason singing] Can't Get You Out Of My Head Lyrics 2004: Especially For You Lyrics 1989: Finer Feelings … My love never changed Especially for you *How I'm certain that our love was meant to be No more dreaming about tomorrow I wanna let you know what I was going through *I wanna put all the hurt behind you KYLIE MINOGUE - Especially for You (Duet With Jason Donovan) Lyrics. I wanna tell you I was feeling that way too No more dreaming about tomorrow +And now we're back together, together [Chorus] And if dreams were wings, you know Jason Donovan I wanna put all the hurt behind you Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Is especially for you Thank you so much! I've gotta say, it's all because of you [Chorus] I wanna let you know what I was going through My love never changed I would have flown to you Together, together And now we're back together, together Since nineteen-eighty-eight (Hey!) (Oh, wow!) +It's all because of you Especially for you, Especially for you And all the love I have is especially for you And all the love I have is especially for you I've waited long enough to find you (If you're next to someone and you wanna have a dance, this is good time) Especially for you Especially For You (Live) Lyrics: Especially for you / I wanna let you know what I was going through / (Hey!) *You changed my life And if dreams were wings, you know [Bridge] Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. *I would have flown to you Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. You were in my heart, my love never changed Especially for You by Kylie Minogue (Ft. Jason Donovan). You showed me the way And now we're back together, together I wanna show you my heart is oh so true +And all the love I have is [1c:] [CHORUS:] +Oh And now that I'm next to you, I've waited long enough to find you And now we're back together, together My love never changed Jason Donovan [* Jason singing] [+ both Kylie and Jason singing] [1a:] Especially for you I wanna let you know what I was going through All the time we were apart I thought of you You were in my heart My love never changed I still feel the same [1b:] *Especially for you [Pre-Chorus] Especially for you You were in my heart *Especially for you Copyright: Writer(s): Michael Stock, Peter Alan Waterman, Matthew James Aitken Lyrics Terms of Use, Especially for you The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. (This is your part!) And I wanna bring out all the love inside you, +And now that I'm next to you Especially for you Especially for you And now that I'm next to you, No more dreaming about tomorrow *And if dreams were wings, you know I would have flown to you