Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Kindergarten Cop. In view of this I decided not to return it to amazon and keep it. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. There is an option to play in german or english also subtitles in german or English or cancel subtitles. All title and other info is in german. Why has he not been observed teaching multiple times? One of Arnie’s best for sure ! Select the department you want to search in. The Hangover. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 September 2019, My daughter’s been reminiscing about films she watched in her youth.....although this was made before she was born.....so I bought this as another stocking filler. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie. View basket for details. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items Try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 October 2014. Something went wrong. : When Kimble (Arnold Schwarzenegger) returns to his class, he finds the kids running wild and loses his temper. Mamma Mia! To trap an elusive criminal a veteran cop is forced to go undercover as a kindergarten teacher. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays. As an aside the film is not bad, or as she’s concerned ‘awesome’ , Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 September 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It played right through in English and no faults. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Featured Products. In high hopes of picking up clues, the massive officer finds himself at a bustling elementary school in Astoria, Oregon, posing as a substitute kindergarten teacher; however, to keep up the ruse without blowing his cover, John must keep under control a noisy classroom full of intimidating five-year-old adversaries. Verified Purchase. 5 -, item 7 Kindergarten Cop (DVD, 2008) Arnold Schwarzenegger 7 -, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 46 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 83 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 30 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 39 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 30 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 49 product ratings. Fast service & a great price for this brand new dvd. [1990] [DVD] - DVD FREE SHIPPING. I bought this as an incite into teaching and it is wildly misleading...Arnie would have zero time to chase bad guys or single mums...where is Arnies planning? John Kimble Teaches High School But learns that he is teaching The kindergarteners he thought years ago. item 2 Kindergarten Cop [1990] [DVD] [1991], , Used; Good DVD 2 -, item 3 Kindergarten Cop DVD (2008) Arnold Schwarzenegger, Reitman (DIR) cert 15 3 -, item 4 Kindergarten Cop (2007) Arnold SchwarzeneggerDVD 4 -, item 5 Kindergarten Cop Arnold Schwarzenegger. Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1. A CLASSIC ARNIE FILM MUCH BETTER ON BLURAY!-I saw this for sale on amazon region free usa import and I bought it asap!-I had to wait a while as it was from the USA but it was well worth the wait as its better than the previous DVD version..My only 'gripe' about this new bluray is the fact it had no bonus features apart from a theatrical trailer.The picture quality is very good for such an old film and the SOUND is full HD master audio and makes the film more enjoyable.Any fan of Arnie must own this film on bluray,and even those that are NOT particaly "Arnie fans" will really enjoy this action comedy,its a classic movie. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on DVDs & Blu-rays, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 January 2018. It was released in the United Kingdom on February 1, 1991, and topped the country's box office that weekend. As described. Kindergarten Cop: The Final Class (AKA Kindergarten Cop 3). Buy Kindergarten Cop DVDs and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! I opened the package and put dvd in my Blu-ray player. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Kindergarten Cop - Shut Up! Can Kimble show them who's boss? 1990 4.2 • 36 Ratings Arnold Schwarzenegger stars as an undercover cop posing as a kindergarten teacher in order to catch a dangerous criminal. Superb! Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Arnold Schwarzenegger stars as a policeman who takes on the toughest assignment of his career when he poses as a kindergarten teacher in order to catch a criminal. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Kindergarten Cop 4 by toystorytheory | created - 19 Jun 2019 | updated - 19 Jun 2019 | Public John Kimble Teaches High School But learns that he is teaching The kindergarteners he thought years ago. He tries to find a mysterious briefcase to stop a new enemie. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 March 2020. Shortly after, New York Times awarded her positive reviews for her work in the poorly ... Tell us what you think about this feature. Kindergarten Cop grossed $91.4 million in North America, $110.5 in other territories, and $202 million worldwide. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Watching him try to wrangle these youngsters is hilarious, some classic lines too especially his headache rebuttal and a class member’s helpful explanation of the difference between boys and girls! With an almost unpronounceable surname and a thick Austrian accent, who would have ever believed that a brash, quick talking bodybuilder from a small European village would become one of Hollywood's biggest stars, marry into the prestigious Kennedy family, amass a fortune via shrewd investments and... Penelope Ann Miller is an acclaimed and diverse actor, who has stood the test of time, working in every medium and genre, with some of the most legendary actors and directors of all time.Most recently she took on the role of Elizabeth Turner in the controversial true story of Nat Turner's 1831 ... Reed began her on-screen acting career appearing as a cast regular on the CBS drama series The Andros Targets (1977), and with minor roles in the films The Long Riders (1980), and Melvin and Howard (1980). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 September 2018, Funny and serious at he same time, that’s Arny and Kilmer plays his part well as a baddie, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Penelope Ann Miller, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Kindergartens Cop is one of the best family films around these days it has it all, a fantastic cast with lovely children such great actors each one of them especially the little boy who is the main actor, very well put together film with Richard Tyson being the Bad guy. Kindergarten Cop portrays a police officer, portrayed by Schwarzenegger, going undercover as a kindergarten teacher in order to catch a drug dealer who is targeting his own ex-wife and son. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 October 2014.