Kim Jin-kyung rupanya juga pernah tersangkut masalah dengan CL 2NE1 yang menyindirnya dengan pedas lewat unggahan media sosial. Chaerin is getting insults when all she did was stay silent. – Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea. I’m literally dumbfounded. However, after her apology was announced public, many netizens claimed that she did not need to do such a thing and criticized Blackjacks for flooding her page. Height: 176 cm (5’8″) She was born on March 3rd, 1997. 8 K-Pop Idol Relationships You Forgot About, 4 “Controversial” Moments In K-Pop That Had Fans And Netizens Divided, An Airport Staff Shares The Real, True Impressions She Got When She Met BTS’s Jungkook And J-Hope, Here’s Why BTS “Struggled” To Get Close To Other Groups In Their Earlier Days, Red Velvet’s Irene Reveals How She Got Scammed By An Online Purchase, TWICE’s Jeongyeon Will Take A Hiatus From “Eyes Wide Open” Promotions Due To Anxiety, Veteran K-Pop Directors Explain Why BTS’s “No More Dream” MV Shouldn’t Be Pitied, Chinese Customs Blocks BTS Merch, Netizens Link Their New “BE Water” Promotion To Pro-Hong Kong Sentiment, Only True Fans of GOT7 Will Be Able To Guess All The Members From These 21 Pixelated Images. [+110, -12] She can’t fifty-fifty achieve the tip of CL’s toe when it comes to careers. Blood Type: /

The two mentioned 2NE1’s CL during the episode, and fans expressed anger at the model’s reaction to the designer telling her that she looks like CL. After the video went viral, her Instagram was flooded with malicious comments from both Korean and international Blackjacks and fans of CL. She has appeared in many top magazines such as W Korea, Vogue Korea and Elle Korea. Kim Jin-kyung (김진경) is a South Korean model and actress. She then, as if realizing how she reacted, immediately covered her mouth and clarified, “No, I mean I really like CL! It’s in addition to the frustration of how she’s laughing in addition to getting mad only because of the looks. I also apologize that I disappointed all of my fans who supported me during this incident. Find Out More About Korea’s Next Top Model Runner Up, Kim Jin-kyung’s... Kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below, Find Out More About Kwon Hyun-bin’s Surprise Appearance on ‘The King of Masked Singer’, Full Profile of Korean Actor Yoon Chan (Born 1996). She participated in OnStyle’s Korea’s Next Top Model, becoming the runner up. 아이고.. 기사가 올라왔길래 글솜씨는 없지만 용기내어 글 남깁니다.

I promise you a lot of fabulous people accept adept lives ^^ CL is amazing. I guess CL fans terrorized Kim Jin Kyung. Birth Name: Kim Jin-kyung (김진경) 5.

We provide you with the latest Korean news. Everyone has the right to protest to being compared to someone or simply being labeled as someone’s lookalike. Kim Jin-kyung is a South Korean model.
Although the two were joking around, and Kim Jin Kyung immediately clarified that she was a fan of CL and 2NE1, 2NE1 fans were not amused by her initial reaction as it seemed that she was saying she felt insulted that someone thought she looked like CL. With backlash rising and some demanding that Kim Jin Kyung leave the show, the model took to her Instagram on August 27th, 2015, to apologize. Firstly, I’m uploading a photo that’s a bit prettier than the edited photos. 좋은 에너지만 받아가셨으면 좋겠고, 오늘도 행복한 하루되세요. [+43, -10] She is a model, so how can she be compared to CL, especially when she has already been on the covers of magazines, journals, she has done a lot of photoshoots and has developed her career in the fashion industry. Regarding 2NE1 member CL, I wanted to bravely apologize for my thoughtless actions. I think I have inconvenienced many fans and CL-nim during the live-broadcast filming with my rude action and words that came out without much thought on my part. She made her acting debut in 2016, with the web-drama Yellow. Kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below! Why are you lot supporting Kim Jin Kyung?

She was born on March 3rd, 1997. 2. Here are some of the netizen reactions below: [+1027, -73] “hahahahahaha They would be angry too if they were told to look like CL hahaha dualism is real haha”, [+996, -62] “Why an apology when she doesn’t want to look like her??? She responds by asking the host “what are you doing?” which is getting mixed feedbacks from netizens and fans. 8 K-Pop Idol Relationships You Forgot About, 4 “Controversial” Moments In K-Pop That Had Fans And Netizens Divided, An Airport Staff Shares The Real, True Impressions She Got When She Met BTS’s Jungkook And J-Hope, Here’s Why BTS “Struggled” To Get Close To Other Groups In Their Earlier Days, Red Velvet’s Irene Reveals How She Got Scammed By An Online Purchase, TWICE’s Jeongyeon Will Take A Hiatus From “Eyes Wide Open” Promotions Due To Anxiety, Veteran K-Pop Directors Explain Why BTS’s “No More Dream” MV Shouldn’t Be Pitied, Chinese Customs Blocks BTS Merch, Netizens Link Their New “BE Water” Promotion To Pro-Hong Kong Sentiment, Only True Fans of GOT7 Will Be Able To Guess All The Members From These 21 Pixelated Images, Kim Jin Kyung was accused of acting rude towards CL, her Instagram was flooded with malicious comments.