7 years Smoltz has been trying to sell. On the second level, one will find 5 secondary ensuite bedrooms, an au par suite, and a bonus room / office above the detached garage. This estate has it all; a lake, tennis court, basketball court, baseball field, swimming pool and a couple of holes of golf. Sold properties, like 700 Foxhollow Run, Milton, GA 30004, have information you might find useful if you are researching home values, but only if they are as fresh as the latest market trends. It looks like Cookies are disabled in your browser. Here, sold properties are listed here as soon as they sell, and the listing is kept for only 6 months. My friend Chris texted me this morning with a Patch.com link saying Smoltz’s house was on the market. Subdivision on right.

That’s right, 18,000 sq. Also, on the main level is an ensuite guest bedroom, a formal living room and dining room, as well as, a gentlemans study. Sold home history properties are the latest reflections of the real estate market in Milton. Sold at $Last Sold for $4,600,000, this 10-bedroom, 14-bathroom sold home at 700 Foxhollow Run is one of the many sold homes you can find on realtor.com®.The property-related information displayed on this page is obtained from public records and other sources. Michael Jordan’s Park City, Utah House Is For Sale, Michael Jordan's Park City, Utah House Is For Sale. He’s already living in a massive house I have to see on his wife’s IG Story. For the best experience, please enable cookies when using our site. Directions: 400N to Exit 11 Windward Parkway & turn left.

Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home', Selling Your Home? To search for an MLS Listing Number, please type a # symbol in front of the number and click search.

On the second level, one will find 5 secondary ensuite bedrooms, an au par suite, and a bonus room / office above the detached garage.

Former Atlanta Braves pitcher John Smoltz is selling his $7.2 million estate, located on 19.7 acres in the gated Greystone community in Milton. Homes - Celebrity - Sports - Baseball Please check your spelling and use the common location formats listed below.

Source Property Type: Single Family Detached, Construction Materials: Brick 4 Sided, Stone, Sewer: Low Flow Fixtures, Public Water, Septic Tank, Green Energy Efficient: Programmable Thermostat, Roof Vent Fans, Water Heater-gas, Other Equipment: Alarm - Burglar, Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Central Vacuum. At first I thought this was something new from Smoltz and then I realized I first posted about John trying to dump this house way back…in 2012.

The GreatSchools Rating is based on a variety of school quality indicators, including test scores, college readiness, and equity data. with 20% down. Properties labeled Recently Sold are classified as such because we have received information that the property has transferred ownership within approximately the last six months. Because this is so, you have access to listings for recently sold properties.

I’d be real interested to know what Smoltz pays per month in property maintenance. John just can’t find someone who wants 18,000 sq. The master suite is on the main level, along with an unbelievable chefs kitchen that opens to the breakfast room and keeping room. Your message is on its way.

What’s also crazy about this house that’s now down to $5,200,000 from $7,200,000 in 2012. Eight-time MLB All Star John Smoltz had the winning touch in baseball. Harry Norman, REALTORS - North Fulton, Buyer represented by: Property Overview - PRICE BELOW 2019 APPRAISAL!

Stunning European Estate on 19+ acres in Milton with every outdoor amenity that one can imagine. We’re talking about 20 acres. Mortgage: You’re looking at $25,600/mo. Find out more about this property. Get quick and easy access to your home value, neighborhood activity and financial possibilites. Mortgage insurance will be added when the down payment is less than 20%. A moving professional will contact you soon. *School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools. Subject to qualifying for and obtaining a mortgage. Enjoy your private resort backyard that includes golf/baseball/basketball/swimming/tennis/volleyball/football/soccer/and a pond for finshing. Built with the finest materials and custom design, the home provides plenty of room for large crowds or for small gatherings. Real Estate John Smoltz's $4.9 Million Estate Up For Grabs In Milton Get an inside look at the Atlanta Braves Hall of Fame pitcher's home in North Fulton County. Taxes and insurance not included. Home is perfect for family and friends or for entertaining on a large scale. After the listing is too old to be useful, it is gone. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks—or Else, Debunked! Contact your REALTOR. At first I thought this was something new from Smoltz and then I realized I first posted about John trying to dump this house way back…in 2012.

The price and tax history data displayed is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from the local jurisdiction. Crazy. Actual monthly payments vary based on down payment amount, mortgage type, credit availability, interest rate changes, and other factors. ft. John’s place is just 27 miles from SunTrust Park so maybe he’ll find a member of the Braves who’ll jump on this one. Josh Donaldson made $23,000,000 this year for the Braves, but he’s a free agent.

To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. No way John’s out there this time of year on his broadcasting off days cutting grass and trimming. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting a Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy or Sell a Home Without an Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & REALTOR, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They’ve Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, Rivermont Village Condominiums Real Estate, 910 E Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA or Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA, Kitchen/Breakfast Combo Description: Breakfast Room, Island, Second Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-in Pantry, Den, DR - Separate, Exercise Room, Great Room, In-law Suite or Apartment, Library/Office, LR Separate, Master On Main Level, Rec Room, Theater/Media Room, Basement Description: Daylight, Entrance - Inside, Entrance - Outside, Finished Rooms, Full, Cooling Features: Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual, Heating Features: Central, Forced Air, Zoned/Dual, Lot Description: Level Lot, Private Backyard, Lot Size: 10-20 Acres, Parking Features: 3 Car Or More, Attached, Detached, Garage, Side/Rear Entrance, Association Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance, Management Fee, Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 158. Stunning European Estate on 19+ acres in Milton with every outdoor amenity that one can imagine. John Smoltz's House in Alpharetta, GA (Google Maps) The professional baseball player lives here. A REALTOR® is a real estate professional who is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict code of ethics.

Intended for reference only.

Thank you! My friend Chris texted me this morning with a Patch.com link saying Smoltz’s house was on the market. Click here to track everything about your home value, equity, and mortgage in one place. But he’s having a harder time with real estate. John Andrew Smoltz (born May 15, 1967), nicknamed "Smoltzie" and ... a Democratic candidate for State Representative in Michigan's 71st House District. We cannot find listings using informal location names such as "Maui" or "Bay Area". There are double gates for total privacy and security and an 8 car garage with gated parking court.

PRICE BELOW 2019 APPRAISAL! Approximate monthly payment is an estimate calculated with 20% down and 30 year fixed. LISA WRENN NO WAY. If I’m Smoltzy, I’m telling Donaldson he can have it for $5 million. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available. Loving what you see? John Smoltz’s house is still for sale after all these years of being on and off the market.

with Keller Williams Realty Atlanta - East Cobb. I know you’re about to say Freddie Freeman should buy it. By Kristal Dixon, Patch Staff Enjoy your private resort backyard that includes golf/baseball/basketball/swimming/tennis/volleyball/football/soccer/and a pond for fishing. Your message was sent to local real estate professionals. Click Follow Search to get alerts on new listings, Seller represented by: Please visit our International Site for listings outside the United States. Search on realtor.com® and rely on the sold listings brought to you by the committed leaders in real estate.

Back in the early 2000s, former Atlanta Braves pitcher John Smoltz purchased a home that was still under construction in Milton, and he made it his own.

The good news here is that property taxes aren’t real high, just $3,700 a month. Built with the finest materials and custom design, the home provides plenty of room for large crowds or for small gatherings. ©1995-2020 National Association of REALTORS® and Move, Inc. All rights reserved.realtor.com® is the official site of the National Association of REALTORS® and is operated by Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp. Estimation is calculated based on tax assessment records, recent sale prices of comparable properties, and other factors. Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance (PMI) for VA loans. John Smoltz’s house is still for sale after all these years of being on and off the market. Philanthropy. Loan and interest only.