Scorpio is a Water sign and lives to experience and express emotions. When John lived in Houston he was playing for the Kansas City Cheifs and I dated him for a few months.He was kind and I cared for him alot.He did do alot of cocaine and that was why I quit dating him.Still I think of him often.I`m sure he is happy in his eternal life. John Daniel Tooz Matuszak was an American football defensive lineman in the National Football League and also an actor. photos, trends.embed.renderExploreWidget("TIMESERIES", {"comparisonItem":[{"keyword":" John Matuszak ","geo":"","time":"today 12-m"}],"category":0,"property":""}, {"exploreQuery":"q=John Matuszak&date=today 12-m","guestPath":"https://trends.google.com:443/trends/embed/"}); John Matuszak was born on October 19, 1925 in  Oak Creek, Wisconsin, United States, is Actor. He attended the University of Tampa and played for their football team. John Matuszak died on June 17, 1989, as a result of a prescription drug overdose, according to the findings of the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office. Fresh out of college, Matuszak’s drug use was so outrageous that his teammates called him “John Glenn,” like the famous astronaut because he was often “flying high.” So despite his massive frame and incredible talent on the field, his football career was extremely rocky…. Connect any celebrity with John Matuszak to see how closely they are linked... romantically! Nil Einne (talk) 10:28, 3 November 2019 (UTC), ==Death== In any case, you can be sure that the Scorpio will keep your secrets, whatever they may be. In addition to his contract with the Oilers, he joined the Houston Texans of the World Football League, playing a total of seven plays before a restraining order was served to him during a game, barring him from playing for two teams at the same time. (Matuszak article at tampasportshistory.blogspot.com.) John Matuszak (25 Oktober 1950 – 17 Junie 1989) was 'n Amerikaanse akteur. Matuszak's character Sloth wears an Oakland Raiders shirt in some scenes. CitizenDaveS (talk) 02:33, 30 October 2017 (UTC), Article has been tagged for needing sources long-term. Then he signed with the Raiders in 1976 after being released in pre-season by the Washington Redskins. Known ForThe deformed Sloth in the 1985 movie The Goonies, Place of Death:Burbank, California, United States, Birthplace:Oak Creek, Wisconsin, United States, Known For: The deformed Sloth in the 1985 movie The Goonies, Patricia Ann Stetter, Patricia Beaumont Stetter, Your email address will not be published. In his autobiography, he stated that he took many painkillers as well as other narcotics while playing professional football. John Matuszak’s zodiac sign is Scorpio. View rank on IMDbPro Filmography. Currently, John Matuszak is 94 years, 9 months and 11 days old. John Matuszak was in a relationship with Stephanie Cozart Burton (1980 - 1989). But just because he was performing well on the field, it didn’t mean that he’d given up shenanigans all together. Before he made his way to the silver screen as Sloth, John Matuszak was a professional football player. John Matuszak will celebrate 95rd birthday on a Monday 19th of October 2020. He didn't know what was happening at the time and wanted to avoid confrontation. For clarity, this source doesn't seem to mention the Matuszak [3]. I just watched the last hour of the film and Matuszak only wore a superman t-shirt. But the story behind the actor who played Sloth is almost as unbelievable as the plot of The Goonies. This source was also provided [5] but knowing next to nothing about American football I have no idea if it's an WP:RS. John Matuszak’s zodiac sign is Scorpio. He is most remembered for His best known role was as the deformed Sloth in the 1985 movie "The Goonies".. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. Matuszak was born in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. So my guess is that the Oakland Raiders shirt was in earlier scenes. Surprisingly he turned out to be a pretty good actor. None of those characters was more iconic than Sloth, the hulking, deformed, and mistreated little brother of the bad guys. It also mentions he was involved in two Superbowl campaigns with them in 1977 and 1981 which from what I can tell, is consistent with XI and XV so per WP:CALC is probably fair enough to support his involvement. trends.embed.renderExploreWidget("TIMESERIES", {"comparisonItem":[{"keyword":" John Matuszak ","geo":"","time":"today 12-m"}],"category":0,"property":""}, {"exploreQuery":"q=John Matuszak&date=today 12-m","guestPath":"https://trends.google.com:443/trends/embed/"}); John Matuszak was born on October 19, 1925 in  Oak Creek, Wisconsin, United States, is Actor. Matuszak also played for various NFL teams--his longest stint of six years having been spent with the Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders--and later joined the Houston Texans of the World Football League, albeit never actually playing. Although emotions are very important for Scorpio, they manifest them differently than other water signs. Matuszak was born in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. A big encyclopedia of your favorite celebrities! Matuszak said he had no plans to play in that game but requested to play after seeing 25 or so men looking for him on the sidelines. John Matuszak - Age, Bio, Faces and Birthday. John Daniel Tooz Matuszak was an American football defensive lineman in the National Football League and also an actor. He attended the University of Tampa and played for their football team. He helped the Raiders win two Super Bowls (XI and XV) before retiring after spending the entire 1982 season on injured reserve. Currently, John Matuszak is 94 years, 11 months and 20 days old. OTOH, the publisher Rowman & Littlefield at least seems to be known for publishing scholarly books, but also trade books. Another of the powerful Chinese Zodiac signs, the Ox is steadfast, solid, a goal-oriented leader, detail-oriented, hard-working, stubborn, serious and introverted but can feel lonely and insecure. Matuszak's character Sloth wears an Oakland Raiders shirt in some scenes. He was 38 years old. They are determined and decisive, and will research until they find out the truth. Then he signed with the Raiders in 1976 after being released in pre-season by the Washington Redskins. Frankly it seems to me that it's a moot point since again, it seems worse establishing Matuszak helped the Raiders win either Super Bowl. John was the Wisconsin Class A state champion in the shot put with a throw of 58 feet 11 inches. After Wiggin personally pounded on Matuszak’s chest until he started breathing again, he booted him as quickly as possible…, Next, Matuszak was picked up by the Washington Redskins. There was also cocaine in his system but the amount was so small it was “not considered to have contributed to his death.” Larger Than Life and more from FamousFix.com, Heart failure (due to an accidental overdose of the prescription drug Darvocet), Holy Sepulcher Cemetery, Cudahy, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, USA. He also appeared in the movies "Caveman", "The Ice Pirates", and "One Crazy Summer" but is known for his role in "The Goonies". Because of this, an article written for Sports Illustrated's website in January 2005 named him one of the top five all-time "bad boys" of the NFL. There were also traces of cocaine found in his blood stream. The Tragic Life Of ‘Goonies’ Actor John Matuszak Revealed, Man Finds Old Buried Chain, His Gut Then Tells Him To Keep Pulling, Homeless Man Sues Burger King For a Million Dollars, Over 3 Months Spent In Jail Without Proof, She Looked Like She Was Pregnant With 30 Puppies, Then Vet Gives Mom The X-Ray, 10-Year-Old Boys’ Sentenced To Life In Prison After Child Goes Missing, Daughter Wakes Up To Serial Killer Sitting at The End Of Her Bed, Woman In Coma for 3 Weeks Wakes Up To Learn Her Family Pulled the Plug on Her, Missing Alabama Mother Found In The Woods After Sister Discovers Her Car, NFL Star Murders Girlfriend After Heated Argument Then Pulls Trigger on Himself.