Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Joanne Calderwood had a rough night on Saturday. A queen is not afraid to fail. NATE DIAZ, Advertiser and Athlete inquries – [email protected], Copyright 2019 MMA Imports. Powered by, Replay: Watch “The Karate Hottie” Bounce Back From Her Two Fight Losing Streak With Win Over Casey, Dana White Likes The Sounds Of Khabib vs. Poirier For The UFC World Title. Tattoo: On the right shoulder of Jo Jo, there is a tattoo of an eagle in flight position. Tattoo: The inner side of Calderwood’s right arm has a tattoo of an angel with wings holding a bow and arrow inked on it. Verified. It’s a fight, everyday we all fight, but it’s not everyday it goes our way. Meaning: The prominence of the arrow on her hand comes from her belief that. If she beats No. Perry And Cerrone Mean Mug One Final Time Before Saturday’s Co-Main Event | UFC News, Huge Statement! 1,383 posts; 509k followers; 1,648 following; Megan Olivi • Sports Broadcaster @ufc @espn @nflonfox • Wife • World Traveler • Coffee & Food Lover … I’m so grateful for my family, friends and fans that are here to help pick me back up in this crazy life we all share. MIESHA TATE 7,217 Likes, 310 Comments - Joanne CalderWOOD (@badmofo_jojo) on Instagram: “With this sport you got to be ready for anything..I got word that Valentina pushed the date of her…” #legday now to work on my white bits ?☀️….luckily I still have the ultimate fighter bikini they gave us to wear on the show….with not much material…perfect????? JON JONES 14-4-0 (W-L-D), Copyright © 2001-2020 UFC All Rights Reserved, Calderwood And Chookagian To Start Things Off At UFC 238. Meaning: The free style design is an inspiration from a yellow-flowered Eurasian dead-nettle found in woodland. The tattoo was done on July 21, 2015, by tattoo artist Dave. UFC insider Forrest Griffin and host Matt Parrino look at the rankings fallout from Fight Night Ottawa. Ultimate Fighting Championship’s deep strawweight division, She got this inked on August 19, 2015, by tattoo artist Dave at Archangel tattoo studio. 1 ranking at welterweight, while Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone makes his debut at 170 at No. 14. They know it well how to keep their pain in dark just to make others laugh and smile. Meaning: The fallen angel with wings and a ring of fortune represents the hope and confidence that one must gain after falling down on facing difficulties. MMA Results Joanne Calderwood releases statement following armbar loss, health scare at UFC on ESPN+31. Joanne Calderwood popularly known as Jo Jo Calderwood is a Scottish professional Mixed Martial Artist and former Muay Thai champion who competes in the Women’s Flyweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. ?even when It leaves me walking around like Elvis ? Joanne Calderwood’s 25 Tattoos & Their Meanings. Taking to Instagram, Calderwood has now decided to share a photo of herself bikini-clad for the world to see. Tattoo: Jo Jo Calderwood got a tattoo reading “…breath” on the upper side of her left thigh on March 26, 2018, and revealed it on her Instagram account. Each breath Is like A little rebirth, A renaissance That can only be Celebrated if We recognize That it’s happening. Jo Jo believes in succeding in life by overcoming all the obstacles even if she falls down due to failures at different times. Ultimate Fighting Championship on Saturday continues to... By: Tristen CritchfieldWith all due respect to the continued dominance of Amanda Blaydes can do is keep on winning. Joanne Calderwood official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, breaking news, and more for the Flyweight fighter from Scotland. The skull tattoo represents the strength of overcoming the dangers of life even death. Inside The First Round At UFC Fight Night 160 | UFC Results, Yair Rodriguez Lands A Nasty Eye Poke In The Opening Seconds; The Cut forces Jeremy Stephens To Withdraw And The UFC Fight Night 159 Main Event Ends Up As A No Contest | UFC Results, McGregor Shifts Support For ONE FC’s Signing Of UFC Fighters, Calls For More To Make The Move | UFC News, Conor McGregor Reacts To Floyd Mayweather Dodging Him In MMA Debut | UFC News, Conor McGregor Gets Brutally Honest On His Performance After Reviewing Khabib Fight Footage | UFC News, FOX Sports Releases Full Conor McGregor vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight… And It’s Free, New Locker Room Footage From Conor McGregor’s Latest Loss Just Released, Carla Esparza Wins The Close War Against Alexa Grasso; Takes Home The Majority Decision in the UFC Fight Night 159 Co-Main event! Love my new ink, thanks @Tattoodave1608 #teamtattooday #ninja #tattoo #awesomeness, A post shared by Joanne CalderWOOD (@badmofo_jojo) on Dec 23, 2013 at 2:50pm PST. Tattoo: The left side of Jo Jo Calderwood’s upper part of the torso there exists a tattoo of imprints of lips inked. They are done with the hand poking technique and are common among the tourists who visit Thailand, known to be the specialty of the place. New ink from @tattoodave1608 #banksy #tattoo #archangel1608 #glasgow #butterflysuicide, A post shared by Joanne CalderWOOD (@badmofo_jojo) on Dec 27, 2014 at 8:38am PST. This was done by his favorite tattoo artist Dave at Archangel tattoo studio on December 30, 2016, a day just after her birthday. BELLATOR Meaning: The eagle is a symbol of courage, determination, and pride. Meaning: Jokers are considered to be the best hiders of their pain. By: Tristen CritchfieldA fringe contender in the Cynthia Weekend Boxing Knockouts Roundup: Oct. 11, 2020, Prime Picks: UFC Fight Night 180 ‘Ortega vs. Korean Zombie’, Sherdog Redraft: 'The Ultimate Fighter' Season 16, Sherdog’s Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings. It is a cover-up to her previous ink. Calderwood has garnered a dedicated following of fight fans during her tenure with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Latest Bellator News fight... Khamzat Chimaev runs into MMA Legend Nogueira, Matchups to make is Justin wins be khabib, Boxing Video: Charles Conwell Breaks Wendy Toussaint's Nose, UFC Fight Night 143 - Cejudo vs. Dillashaw, UFC Fight Night 89 - MacDonald vs. Thompson, CWFC 53 - Cage Warriors Fighting Championship 53, UFC - The Ultimate Fighter Season 20 Opening Round, Day 2, UFC Fight Night 173 - Brunson vs. Shahbazyan, UFC Fight Night 113 - Nelson vs. Ponzinibbio, UFC Fight Night 64 - Gonzaga vs. Cro Cop 2, UFC - The Ultimate Fighter Season 20 Quarterfinals, Day 2, Preview: UFC on ESPN 10 ‘Eye vs. Calvillo’, Who You Got? The boy is seen sending multiple love hearts blowing them through his mouth whereas the girl is seen catching the heart thrown by him towards her. Women's Flyweight Division Tattoo: The right side of Joanne Calderwood’s ribcage bears a tattoo of an anchor for catching dreams tattoo. A post shared by Joanne Calderwood (@badmofo_jojo) on Jan 27, 2018 at 6:42pm PST, MMA News Meaning: The representation of a simple and beautiful tattoo of budda’s face representS a sense of peace and serenity. A post shared by Joanne CalderWOOD (@badmofo_jojo) on Aug 13, 2013 at 5:06am PDT. | UFC Results, A Wild War Between Brandon Moreno And Askar Askarov Ends Up In A Split Draw At UFC Fight Night 159 | UFC Results. Tattoo: The right side of Jo Jo Calderwood’s sternum has a tattoo of a butterfly and a honeybee facing their stings together with a text above it that reads Float Sting, inked on August 18, 2014. Calvillo needed just one victory to put herself... By: Brian KnappCynthia Meaning: The ink of queen represents the mentality what a queen bears in her mind, the ink is the clear symbolism of the fact that how strong and powerful Jo Jo considers herself to be. 〰️ He made me into a polished arrow & concealed me in his quiver 〰️ it’s been a while since I got a tattoo..first Vegas tat and probably the last thank you @ntarangotattoos #newink #nevergiveup #onwardsandupwards, A post shared by Joanne CalderWOOD (@badmofo_jojo) on Sep 17, 2019 at 7:49pm PDT. Deaths may begin climbing, too, a leading expert says, This Grocery Store Has the Best Customer Service. monitoring_string = "5eb5a0f65cbe346d74f978e14db1b00d" The boy watering the heart symbolizes the need to take care of our heart for Protection, healing and purity. 12.1k Likes, 471 Comments - Joanne CalderWOOD (@badmofo_jojo) on Instagram: “Well that was a rough night at the office..congratulations to Jenifer Maia..I’m so grateful for my…” monitoring_string = "5eb5a0f65cbe346d74f978e14db1b00d". Meaning: The ink is the representation of the fact that we need to protect our heart and help itself heal from any hurt that is being caused to it. Appropriate pants and face for lifting all the weights @rowstonconditioning ???????? Sherdog Staff Pick 'Em: UFC Fight Night 180. Meaning: The butterfly tattoo is the symbol of the fact that one should float freely in life just as the butterfly floats into the atmosphere freely from one place to another lightly. The cause of her fainting remains unknown at this time. Tattoo: The outer side of Jo Jo Calderwood’s upper left arm has a tattoo of a portrait of a women exploding her head with a pistol from which the blood that flies out is inked in the form of butterflies that go towards the backside of her arm. • Tattoo: On November 24,2015 Jo Jo got a tattoo of queen of all the suits in a deck of cards across the knuckles of her left hand. Bellator 249 was headlined by a vintage performance from Cris Meaning: Dreamcatcher anchor tattoo are the symbol of the rich heritage of an individual and is meant to protect an individual from the bad and evil whereas the anchor is the symbol of hope and faith. Latest UFC News Oh and my knight in shining armour @bigwoodmma702, sorry for scaring you babe! 4,022 Likes, 51 Comments - Joanne CalderWOOD (@badmofo_jojo) on Instagram: “Grateful to have this bunch to help me with the start of my weight cut...We sang, dropped some lbs…” UFC Results 8-ranked Joanne Calderwood she will certainly shake up the rankings. Join Facebook to connect with Joanne Calderwood and others you may know. Joanne Calderwood is okay with taking on the risks of fighting before a future title shot. A post shared by Joanne Calderwood (@badmofo_jojo) on Mar 1, 2018 at 3:34pm PST, Diamonds ain't nothing when I'm shinin' with ya ?????? 515.8k Followers, 1,649 Following, 1,389 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Megan Olivi (@meganolivi) 509.5k Followers, 1,648 Following, 1,383 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Megan Olivi (@meganolivi) meganolivi. It was done by the tattoo artist, JF Bourbon at Bait & Schlong tattoo parlor on April 30, 2017. UFC Minute host Lisa Foiles previews three fights that have potential to take home Fight of the Night honors at UFC 203 on Sept. 10. #happyeaster #wokeuplikethis #latebunny, A post shared by Joanne Calderwood (@badmofo_jojo) on Apr 1, 2018 at 9:58am PDT, A post shared by Joanne Calderwood (@badmofo_jojo) on Mar 17, 2018 at 7:33pm PDT, A post shared by Joanne Calderwood (@badmofo_jojo) on Mar 7, 2018 at 2:30pm PST. Exclusive: Kings MMA’s Rafael Cordeiro on Training Mike Tyson,... After the Bell: Shillan & Duffy Recap UFC Fight Night 179, UFC Fight Night 180 Post-Fight Press Conference Video.