The superstar who started out on American Idol and won an Oscar for Dreamgirls, 'Voice' judge Alicia Keys raves about fellow judge Kelly Clarkson, The Voice USA: Sendetermine der Fernsehshow auf Sixx, EGOT icon John Legend replaces Jennifer Hudson on The Voice, Acht Jahre später: Adam Levine verlässt US-Castingshow “The Voice” nach acht Jahren und verabschiedet sich, Gwen Stefani war gegen 'The Voice US'-Aus, https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Voice_USA&oldid=204587389, National Broadcasting Company-Fernsehsendungen, „Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike“. 'I intend to win this,' said the 48-year-old Minneapolis resident, who came out as gay after leaving the NFL. 'I feel like the two of us together, we could knock down some serious walls,' said Jennifer. Five-time winner Blake was up against newbie Jennifer and Shi'Ann picked Jennifer. Die US-Ausgabe wird von Warner Bros. Television produziert. Alicia Keys wurde durch Jennifer Hudson ersetzt. Nur einer der beiden Kandidaten kommt nach Entscheidung des jeweiligen Coaches weiter. 'She a diamond in the rough,' remarked Adam.

Last of the night was Native American singer Brooke Simpson with Stone Cold. Mai ausgestrahlt. [6], Die zwölfte Staffel wurde vom 27. Open my cookie preferences. [11], Die fünfzehnte Staffel wurde vom 24. In tears thinking of what this means and represents to me and knowing and walking the journey ! Sie sang im Duett mit Meat Loaf den Song The Future Ain’t What It Used to Be, der auf dem Album Bat out of Hell III: The Monster Is Loose zu hören ist. In der Filmkomödie Sex and the City (2008) spielte Hudson die Rolle der Assistentin von Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker).

Dezember 2013.[3]. Born and raised in Chicago, Hudson, who has been singing since she was 7, first gained notice when she tried out for season 3 of American Idol. 'I grew up in a church,' said Jennifer, who told the 29-year-old that she'd learned some moves from watching drag queens when she was starting out. Hudson has contributed as a coach on the UK and the US version of The Voice from 2017 up to 2019, becoming the first female coach to win the former. Internet star: Dave Crosby sings with his four-year-old daughter on the Internet, Special performance: The singer's daughter performed the Randy Newman song she's known for - You've Got A Friend In Me. Jennifer, Adam and Blake all turned for the 29-year-old singer. 'I'm a very invested coach and I'm going to win this season,' said Miley as she celebrated effusively. Zur Beerdigungsfeier von Aretha Franklin am 31. Außerdem sang sie zahlreiche Songs des Soundtracks wie Love You I Do und I Am Telling You (I’m Not Going). August 2018 widmete sie ihr eine gefühlvolle Hommage. Februar 2009 in Los Angeles erhielt sie den Grammy für das beste R&B-Album.[9][10]. He's back: Adam Levine also returned as a judge on the NBC show. Mai 2012 ausgestrahlt. 'You're like the whitest dude,' balked Adam Levine. Clarkson, who was previously rumoured to be joining the judging panel on American Idol , has appeared on the show in the past for special performances and duets with contestants. [7], Die dreizehnte Staffel wurde vom 25. 'Who knew Frasier had it in him?' Als Coaches waren weiterhin Blake Shelton, Adam Levine und Kelly Clarkson zu sehen. Wow , who would of thought after being a contestant , that one day , I would be sitting in one of those chairs from the U.K. To the u.s! The Voice USA Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Im Krimidrama Winged Creatures, dessen Veröffentlichung im Jahr 2008 folgte, übernahm sie eine Rolle an der Seite von Kate Beckinsale, Dakota Fanning und Forest Whitaker.[4].
[11] Am 3. September 1981 in Chicago) ist eine US-amerikanische Sängerin und Schauspielerin, die unter anderem mit den Filmpreisen Oscar und Golden Globe sowie dem Musikpreis Grammy ausgezeichnet wurde. Die dritte Staffel lief zwischen dem 10. Wearing her heart on her sleeve!
Jennifer, 36, was the only coach to turn for the 26-year-old contestant. September 2019 ausgestrahlt. The wait is officially over – The Voice UK is finally back on our screens tonight (January 6). Oktober 2008 wurden Hudsons Mutter, Bruder und Neffe ermordet. #HamiltonMixTape ....apparently I'm gonna cry every time I'm on national television , A post shared by Kelly Clarkson (@kellyclarkson) on Dec 5, 2016 at 6:39am PST, "I have always loved appearing on the show as an adviser or performer and established an amazing relationship with the network during my Christmas special," she said in an NBC press release. September 2014 begann,[4] wurde neben den bisherigen Coaches Adam Levine und Blake Shelton auch Pharrell Williams und Gwen Stefani als Coaches verpflichtet. Die Jury bestand aus Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Alicia Keys und Gwen Stefani. Expressing her excitement, the hitmaker said: "I'm so excited to join The Voice at NBC. You can opt out at any time or find out more by reading our cookie policy.

Church worship leader and drag queen Chris Weaver turned four chairs and started a ruckus among the panel. The judges: Blake, Miley, Jennifer and Adam will serve as judges for season 13 of The Voice. Oscarverleihung sang sie im Anschluss an die Ehrung der im vergangenen Jahr verstorbenen Schauspieler das Lied I can't let go, welches aus einem ihrer Auftritte in der TV-Serie Smash stammt. Im Finale entscheiden einzig die Fernsehzuschauer über den Sieg. She became the first female coach in that show's history to win when her protege, hotel worker Mo Adeniran, won the show on April 2, 2017. 'I turned my chair noticeably faster than the other two,' laughed Adam while Jennifer scowled. Ferner erhielt sie 2006 den ShoWest Award in der Kategorie Female Star of Tomorrow, den Hollywood Life Award und den Preis der Washington, DC Film Critics Association in zwei Kategorien. Esera picked self-proclaimed 'football geek' Blake as his coach. The Voice YouTube channel, Instagram TV, Facebook, Twitter, and NBC.com. Four chairs: The 26-year-old North Carolina resident chose Miley as her mentor. Februar bis 24. She has since released two more albums and is currently working on her fourth. Four chairs: Chris Weaver got all four judges to turn around, Dance music: Miley got up and danced during the audition. Dezember 2017 ausgestrahlt. She returned for season 15. The comments below have not been moderated. Januar 2020 um 21:01 Uhr bearbeitet. Hudson released her self-titled debut album in 2008.