Steve Scully, Presidential Debate Moderator, is Caught Tweeting Anti-Trumper Before Second Debate Brodigan. The sad part is he didnt get fired for lying, He got fired for … He's was clearly biased long before he LIED about the tweet he accidentally made public. The statement added that the CPD was investigating the incident "with the help of authorities.". Trump similarly landed a town hall with NBC News airing opposite of ABC's Biden event. Here is a lovely photo of the pair at the "Biden Beach Bash 16.". Debate moderator Steve Scully, whose integrity is already being called in to question, tweeted anti-Trumper Anthony Scaramucci about Trump. Both C-SPAN and the CPD initially defended Scully. Senator Bob Dole responded: The Commission on Presidential Debates is supposedly bipartisan w/ an equal number of Rs and Ds. The Original "Liberal Forum" - Founded 2003 - America's Political Chat Room The other two women are typical liberal journalists, & then there's Wallace, who has viciously tore … The Trump Campaign said yes. I am concerned that none of them support @realDonaldTrump. Not subscribed to the podcast? Now we gotta fire trump for the same practice in a few weeks. Like flynn to the f.b.i.   Your link has been automatically embedded. Hard-hitting Chris Wallace from Fox News will head the first with liberal Kristen Welker from NBC helming the third. Like, everything we assume is going on anyway, Steve Scully just confirmed because he doesn't know how direct messages work. Or are you just repeating fox news as you watch it? | Louder With Crowder But, dude...really? Many believe it was meant to be a DM. The sad part is he didn't get fired for lying, He got fired for getting caught. I'm usually not a fan of complaining about the moderator. whose integrity is already being called in to question, #CrowderDebateStream! It's completely free. Scully also retweeted this column by The New York Times' David Brooks, in which the author argues that Donald Trump is basically the worst person in the entire world and should never be elected president of the United States. During the 2016 campaign, Scully shared a New York Times op-ed headlined, "No, Not Trump, Not Ever.". No, my guess is that trump harassed him on Twitter and he reached out to someone that knows trump but is friendly to the media for advice on whether he should respond. Scully, a Democrat, was widely slammed because the message suggested that he was plotting with Scaramucci to attack … The commission isn't happy that President Trump managed to debate both Biden and the moderator effectively so they are toying with the idea of allowing Scully to cut the president's microphone whenever he feels like it. The Original "Liberal Forum" - Founded 2003 - America's Political Chat Room. is provided to you, New Bombshell: Emails Show Hunter Biden Helped Arrange White House Meeting for CCP Elites, How Biden Is Trapped By Hunter Revelations, Neera Tanden's working hard to Russia-shame reporters raising questions about the NY Post's Biden story, 2A Coalition Sues Over Rhode Island Gun “Buyback”, How Close Is the U.S. to Civil War?