Read on for 250 of the sweetest good night quotes.. 250 ‘Good night’ Quotes and Sayings Good night Quotes for Her . Can’t wait for the morning. Kindly let go of today’s anxieties and worries, for tomorrow will be a better day. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. Goodnight and sleep tight. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. Goodnight, my dearest. Goodnight, handsome. May tomorrow be full of bliss and new opportunities for you to venture into, but until then, I wish you have a wonderful night rest. Wishing you a good night and I love you.” – Unknown, 4. It said that it wanted you and me to join it in dreamland. 24. I would never let on day pass without letting you know that I am thinking of you. 139. 63. Manage your GDPR consents by clicking here. You are posting comments too quickly. Goodnight. Goodnight, sweetie pie. “While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true. Goodnight quotes for letting the day go. “I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” – Kiersten White, 33. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Arrigo Boito, 97. 79. It is time for children to possess the sleep and to see the wonderland. 51. “I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine.” – Song of Solomon 6:3, 38. “Good night and good luck.” – Edward R. Murrow, 145. May your heart be filled with satisfaction as you go to sleep, knowing that you did a good job today and tomorrow will be better than today. As long as the sun continues to shine, you can be sure that my heart will remain yours.” – Unknown, 150 Romantic Love Messages and Texts150 Good Morning Quotes50 Thinking of You Quotes150 Life Quotes100 Positive Quotes. Good night, my love! Tomorrow will always bring a reason to fight for another day. The better part of each day is when you reminisce about all you’ve accomplished as you hit the bed and continue to dream about all that you will achieve the next day. Have a peaceful sleep! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. “I wonder how well you sleep at night, and what kind of dreams you have. Goodnight! I might as well open the window and kiss the night air.” – Franz Kafka, 24. Uncommon Quotes find and save the latest popular quotes, words of wisdom and LOL memes. Goodnight! “Touch your heart and shut your eyes, dream sweet dreams and sleep tight!” – Nilam Roy, 141. “May the good memories of today lull you to sleep.” – Kate Summer, 137. Goodnight and sweet dreams. 126. 37. Goodnight and sleep tight. Good night, my love. Your email address will not be published. Moon is shining so bright I pray to god that my friends achieved all things in their life good night friends. Continue reading! 82. While I sleep, I will think about my favorite stars and wait to be with you again.” – Unknown, 170. It looks as though you’ve already said that. I hope today’s failures and disappointments will fade away in the serenity of the night. That day will come soon.” – Unknown, 186. Let the light of the moon guide your dreams as you pass the night away.” – Unknown, 174. Goodnight, my hero. 96. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. Goodnight, my love. May your heart be filled with serenity as you go to sleep and may tomorrow bring you pleasant surprises. If … These 30 Super-Fast Dog Breeds Are So Quick It's Almost Im-Paw-sible to Believe, 100 Good Comebacks & Sick Burns That'll Let You Walk From Any Argument Away Feeling Victorious, 100+ Insomnia Quotes for When Those Long, Restless Nights Feel Like They'll Never End, 3-Ingredient Candy Corn Fruit Parfaits Will be a Healthy Halloween Hit, Memphis Garrett Discusses His 'Need-to-Know' Mindset During, Get Your Membership Card Ready! “Good night dear friend! “’I love you’ begins with ‘I’ but ends with ‘you.’” – Charles de Leusse, 13. I hope you will strive to be a better person tomorrow than you were today. 146. 134. 101. Thank you and good night.” — A. J. McLean. I am a professional writer on uncommonquotes.com blog.