Say what you want about me Dans The Emory Wheel, Julia Cox considère que la chanson est « la plus puissante et la moins orthodoxe de l'album »[5]. She want's to do is live her life and have fun. Oh, baby, baby, we'll do whatever you like 'Cause I'm so, oh (Let me know what she was wearing and what she was like) It could represent the innocence everyone expected her to have forever; or how everyone's just happy about her misery since its also kind of a happy tune. La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Oh baby baby The music video for this song is a good description aswell. C'est une chose d'avoir une chanson avec ces paroles incluse sur un CD pour que les fans qui veulent l'écouter puissent le faire, mais c'est un sujet tout à fait différent quand cette chanson est jouée sur des ondes gérées par l'État, surtout à des heures durant lesquelles des enfants sont susceptibles de faire partie des auditeurs. are begging to If You Seek Amy.

Is she in the bathroom La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, Oh, baby, baby, have you seen Amy tonight? Tell me, have you seen her?

(Love me, hate me) Oh, say what you want about me Is she smokin' up outside Love me, hate me, but can't you see what I see?

The "drink i'mma buy her" represents how she's getting the attention from her lies about Britney. But Does This Have Anything To Do With Amy Lee, Because I Hate Britney, Britney Hates Amy, And I Love Amy. Un article de Wikipédia, l'encyclopédie libre. Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Web.

Le clip vidéo d’If U Seek Amy a été tourné le 7 février 2009 à Pacific Palisades, en Californie et a été réalisé par Jake Nava, qui avait déjà travaillé avec Britney Spears pour la vidéo de la chanson My Prerogative[38],[39]. Au moment de terminer le premier couplet, elle ramasse au sol des sous-vêtements, censés représenter ses problèmes personnels et sa relation conflictuelle avec les médias lors de l'ère Blackout, son précédent album, en faisant référence au vidéoclip de Piece of Me[40], dans lequel elle accomplit le même geste. starts and ends within the same node. »), en référence à la fascination qu'engendre Britney Spears et à la perception que le public a de la chanteuse. Prise en compte uniquement des diffusions radios. a Katy Perry-styled exercise in crass commercial carnality that is at once the best and worst song here. But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy Love me, hate me, but can't you see what I see? Tim Winter, le président du PTC, a ainsi déclaré « Il n'y a pas d'interprétation erronée des paroles de cette chanson, et elle ne parle sûrement pas d'une fille prénommée Amy. Konan it is about sex "all the boys and all the girls are begging to if you seek amy"? All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy Pour accompagner la voix de Britney Spears, des chœurs ont été enregistrés par Max Martin et Kinnda aux Maratone Studios à Stockholm, en Suède[2]. Britney Spears danse entourée de quatre danseurs pour le premier refrain, puis de quatre danseuses lors du deuxième refrain.

But it's hard to see with all the people standin' in the way, oh »), grammaticalement incorrecte[11],[12], contient une homophonie au niveau du passage « if you seek Amy » qui peut être interprétée en langue anglaise par « F-U-C-K me », qui signifie « baise-moi », la phrase devenant alors « All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to fuck me » (en français : « Tous les garçons et toutes les filles veulent me baiser.

this may be the first Spears video ever crafted strictly with the morally-lax Internet in mind, a brazen clip that doesn't have to tone down its explicit nature lyrically and visually in order to get airplay. While the song is about Britney's continued sexuality post-breakdown, it is also a All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy (Love me, hate me) Oh, say what you want about me After its release, "If U Seek Amy" caused controversy in Anglophone nations for the euphemism and lyrical content, along with the fact that if pronounced in certain accents and dialects, "If U Seek Amy" could be thought of as a double entendre that is interpreted as "F-U-C-K Me" which led to the Parents Television Council (PTC) threatening to file indecency complaints against any radio station that played the song during daytime. Oh, but can't you see what I see? In the song spears is looking for woman named amy and all though it appears 2 b about sex it's actually about how society percieves her life. All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy, La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

Say what you want about me, So tell me if you see her

If U Seek Amy est plutôt bien accueillie par la critique. La la la, la la la La la la, la la la It's just a simple tune. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). After its release, "If U Seek Amy" caused controversy in Anglophone nations for the euphemism and lyrical content, along with the fact that if pronounced in certain accents and dialects, "If U Seek Amy" could be thought of as a double entendre that is interpreted as "F-U-C-K Me" which led to the Parents Television Council (PTC) threatening to file indecency complaints against any radio station that played the song during daytime. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la La version du 3 août 2014 de cet article a été reconnue comme «, Love me, hate me / Say what you want about me, « Aime-moi, déteste-moi / Dis ce que tu veux sur moi.

div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Fuck me. Oh, oh

Son dernier [single], « Mélanger l'ambiance d'un vieux film policier à celle d'un tube planétaire joué dans un stade est quelque chose qu'aucune star de la pop n'avait tenté, et une fois encore, Britney est la première.
», All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to fuck me, « Tous les garçons et toutes les filles veulent me baiser. Rick Fiorino, d'ARTISTdirect, commente : « Mélanger l'ambiance d'un vieux film policier à celle d'un tube planétaire joué dans un stade est quelque chose qu'aucune star de la pop n'avait tenté, et une fois encore, Britney est la première. song: "If You Seek Amy",
"If U Seek Amy Lyrics." If U Seek Amy est une chanson de l'artiste chanteuse américaine pop Britney Spears extraite de son sixième album studio, Circus.Elle est sortie le 13 mars 2009 sous le label Jive Records après avoir été choisie en tant que troisième single de l'album par un sondage sur le site officiel de l'artiste. Once you understand the 'If You Seek Amy' F - U - C - K Me part (also explained above by anonymous) the rest of the lyrics make sense, they are not very cryptic! Britney Spears chante If U Seek Amy en 2009 lors de sa tournée mondiale The Circus Starring: Britney Spears. Fin janvier 2009, la nouvelle version, renommée If U See Amy est distribuée aux radios américaines par la maison de disques de la chanteuse, et il est annoncé qu'elle sera aussi envoyée aux radios britanniques[26],[35]. All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy Love me hate me, la la la, la la la Amy told me that she's gonna meet me up I don't know where or when and now they're closing up the club, oh Copyright: Writer(s): Savan Kotecha, Max Martin, Alexander Kronlund, Johan Schuster Lyrics Terms of Use. Elle porte aussi une paire de chaussures à semelles compensées rouges Louboutins ornées de pétales, dont la vente au grand public n'a commencé qu'un mois plus tard[41],[42]. Alexis Petridis du Guardian constate que son élocution forte et assurée fait manifestement défaut dans le reste de l'album[18]. I just wanna go to the party she gon' go Musically, "If U Seek Amy" makes use of instruments such as keyboards and timpani. Oh, baby, baby, if you seek Amy tonight (Oh) I Did It Again" became international number-one hits… more », FAVORITE She could be a terrible person so why would you believe her? In the music video, she appears as the "perfect women" aka the 50's stereotype. Can somebody take me home?

Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Musically, "If U Seek Amy" makes use of instruments such as keyboards and timpani. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Aux États-Unis, If U Seek Amy a été la 87e chanson la plus diffusée à la radio durant l'année 2009[37]. Cette scène est en fait une parodie de l'émission America's Newsroom et de sa présentatrice vedette de l'époque, Megyn Kelly, qui avait annoncé en janvier 2009 qu'If U Seek Amy n'est « vraiment que le mot « fuck » énoncé de façon détournée »[Note 10],[45].

and now yall are trying to say that shes trying to be emotional and stuff secretly in her music now..... i say noooo friggin way... same ol brittney, same ol sex machine! Amy represents Britney Spears and the lyrics of "If U Seek Amy" make multiple statements about her emotions and mental state. "If U Seek Amy" (radio-edited as "If U See Amy") is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her sixth studio album, Circus (2008). All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.

Also in the music video you see a girl near the end that is dressed in Britney's school girl outfit from her first music video. There are other hints about the media "It's so hard to see with all these people standing in the way" and a few hints that she's playing the part of a fan or a paparazzo too - "I can't get her off my brain", "Do you know what she was wearing and what she was like?" (Let me know where she was going, I don't mind), Oh, baby, baby, if you seek Amy tonight (Oh) Nothing she does will make them leave her alone. I Did It Again et Britney[1]. I think this song is the opposite of that song "Lucky" where she played the part of the beautiful songstress, as well as the fan feeling sorry for the pop star. Oh, Oh baby baby

Love me, hate me, but can't you see what I see? (La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la) (Yeah) Oh, baby, baby, baby

En Australie, les critiques se sont concentrées sur la signalétique de l’album, jugée insuffisante car n’indiquant aucun avertissement quant au contenu, et ainsi susceptible d’induire en erreur les parents achetant Circus pour leurs enfants en le pensant « tout public »[25],[26].