Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab? If You Leave Me Now Chicago [ C ] If you [ Cmaj7 ] leave me now, you'll [ Am ] take away the biggest [ Em ] part of me [ Em7 Em ] Ooo, ooo, [ Am ] ooo, ooo, [ D ] no, baby p [ G ] lease don't [ C ] go [ Cmaj9 C ] Get this sheet and guitar tab, chords and lyrics, solo arrangements, easy guitar tab, lead sheets and more. if you leave me now guitar chords and lyrics by chicago. See our notation legend. I used to fight through poorly written, online guitar tabs only to set myself up for pain by wasting hours learning partially correct songs and riffs. Our privacy policy has recently been updated. Enter your email address below to sign up for an email notification informing you of the latest titles added to the site. I love the diversity in styles and topics covered and really enjoy the new G-Plus song lessons! We value your privacy. With GuitarInstructor.com, I immediately knew I was getting exactly what I was looking for — high-quality content. Play if you leave me now tabs using our free guide. If You Leave Me Now guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Chicago. I love the site — the G-Plus Songs are phenomenal. By registering with GuitarInstructor.com, you agree to our terms and conditions. E Oh girl, if you leave me now Esus4 E Esus4 A If you give it up and just walk right out (walk right out, baby) B B7 C#m G#/C You will take the biggest part of me B F# And all the things that I believe A E Baby if you leave me now A E Oh, baby, if you leave me now Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords Instant and unlimited access to all of our sheet music, video lessons, and more with G-PASS! The ability to loop sections and slow them down, plus have a professional walk you through it and explain what's happening and suggest fingering is invaluable. Get this sheet and guitar tab, chords and lyrics, solo arrangements, easy guitar tab, lead sheets and more. Or if you need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of our six beginning guitar programs. By clicking Accept or "X", you hereby accept and agree to the updated privacy policy. Please see our privacy policy. I've been using the tabs and lessons at GuitarInstructor.com since 2008. Get It All Instant and unlimited access to all of our sheet music, video lessons, and more with G … Professionally transcribed and edited guitar tab from Hal Leonard—the most trusted name in tab. This is the best guitar site on the web! GuitarInstructor.com works best with Javascript enabled, Play Your Favorite Songs and Improve Your Chops.