“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” —Robert A. Heinlein, 4. Valentine’s day is a day about love. Being touched by the feeling of love is the most memorable of all. You have your own love story ... starring you. Who cares if people think Valentine’s day is meant only for couples? I wish that will love me forever, eternally and until the end time. "Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia". I learn how to fall in love again when I saw you and fell in love with you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. We would not have been in this situation if I haven’t fall for your stupid lies. “I think I’d miss you even if we never met.” — The Wedding Date, 69. My people are my people. I want to stand at the top of the universe and tell everyone how much love I am feeling for you. Whoops! But I got broken, pieces of me shattered in the wind. We only need to show it. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. Love me only for my words, and I will grow bitter. ”All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — Ed Sheeran, 57. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. All I know is that you are my other half, so bad that you don’t know it yet. You can love me, you can hate me, but just don't be indifferent. It's love for no reason, love without an object. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Love is there to inspire us not to get us out of trouble we put ourselves into. It looks as though you’ve already said that. Give your all to me. Manage your GDPR consents by clicking here. “True love stories never have endings.” —Richard Bach, 88. It’s a permanent form of love, unlike the love that comes from other people. Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy. The following quotes will explore the phenomena of missing someone, and their variety, complexity and emotionality will make the profundity of our relationship with love and loss self-evident. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” — Across the Universe, 49. Wedding . A year or so ago I went through all the people in my life and asked myself: does this person inspire me, genuinely love me and support me unconditionally? You are the sunshine of my life, you take the clouds away and make me a rainbow every day. The love that you have for me is like the melody of my life. I'm cool with failing so long as I know that there are people around me that love me unconditionally. Your love for me pierced the deepest core of my soul and touched the inner most corner of my heart.