Now you try.To say \"I'm attracted to you\", ti adoro. Results: 2181. Ti adoro. © 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. mi piaci. Elapsed time: 1047 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. How to say I like you in Italian. I'd like to check out. Advertisement. Find more words! Ti voglio rivedere. Now you try.And that's how you say \"I like you\" in Italian. Learn Italian Ep.12 - How to say "I like" in Italian - YouTube Now you try.To say \"I want to see you again\", ti voglio rivedere. English-German translation | I like you, René, very much. Voglio rivederti. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. È strana - mi piace. English-Russian translation | I'd like an e-ticket. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. This is different from English where we have only one way to say “I love you”, so it’s important to understand the difference. I‘d like a room on an upper floor. I love you, I really like you. What would you like to drink? They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Mi piaci anche tu, Marcel. I adore you. in Japanese This is your guide to Romantic Italian Phrases 101: once you’ve read it, you’ll be able to express your love like a native. English-French translation We'd like to stay three nights. I'd like a seat in the back of the plane. English-Italian translation | Italian Translation. English-Chinese Mandarin translation. Full Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLALQuK1NDriWVCn_cjyQ6-XaYOkyBOg7--Like these Italian Lessons !!! Exact: 2181. in Spanish Check out the official app http://apple.co/1HbiiHrWatch more How to Speak Italian videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/514289-How-to-Say-I-Like-You-in-Italian-Italian-LessonsHow to say \" I like you\" in Italian?Mi piaci. ITALIA: +39 0932 1846653 / Via San Brancati 16 C.da Cannizzara, 97015 Modica (RG) USA: +1 919-249-5055 / 15 Hancock Ave. Newton, MA 02459 I thought you liked to learn new things. I would like to see you again. I'd like a ticket in business class. Mi piaci, René, molto. Whether it's an operatic aria, a love poem, or whispered sweet nothings, many think the phrase "I love you" is best said in Italian. If you were wondering how to say a word or a phrase in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese or Russian, this site will help you to get the answer. Would you like some fruit? Now you try.You might also say the common expression, ti voglio bene. in French Vorrei rivederla. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. I like you too, Marcel. I'd like two tickets to London. I like you too, Marcel. Now you try.And formally you might say vorrei rivederla. There are many ways to express your true feelings in this ancient language. in German Mi piaci, René, molto. How to Say "I Like You" in Italian | Italian Lessons - YouTube I like you, René, very much. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in English. Copyright © 2009-2020 HowDoYouSay.net | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy, English-Spanish translation | These examples may contain rude words based on your search. HowDoYouSay.Net provides translations, pronunciation and other vocabulary help for words and phrases in some of the most popular languages of the world. More Examples of I like you in Italian È strano - mi piace. Either way, this list of 100 ways to say "I love you" in Italian is sure to help you find the right words. I want to see you again. in Italian Mi piaci. in Chinese. Some are simple and straightforward, others poetic and passionate. I want to see you again. like preposition, adjective, verb, adverb: piace, come, simile, gradire, piacere: you pronoun: tu, voi, vi, ti, te: I pronoun: io: Advertisement. English-Japanese translation | “I Love You” in Italian. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. I like … There are two very different ways to say “I love you” in Italian: ti voglio bene and ti amo. in English Ti voglio bene. Now you try.You might also say informally voglio rivederti. You're weird - I like you. Mi piaci anche tu, Marcel. in Russian I'd like a seat in the back of the plane. I like you.