A love I acquired learning BASIC on the Apple II developing games with a lot of line numbers and GOTOs. This sums up how I have been all week on the inside…and maybe on the outside: Sorry for the excessive gif usage, please don’t leave me! (Photo: U.S. Air Force Senior Airman Jordan Castelan). It takes much longer. when we have a girls weekend dedicated to horses! hurry up GIFs 537 results. Bahahaha this is great!!! Definition of hurry up and wait in the Idioms Dictionary. Share the best GIFs now >>> I also work on a lot of the common infrastructure that renders our Forums and Search applications. Omg. Do you want a safety briefing? Sarah Anderson). The best GIFs are on GIPHY. RequestReduce - On the fly CSS merging, minification, and Spriting Module. I have patience, I promise. And I was like, this, and this, and oh! Cross your fingers Lito still has all four shoes on. How many other times in life does that little kid Christmas Eve feeling come back as an adult? Along the way I’ve worked on several side projects because to me, developing cool and beautiful software is not just a job but something I love to do. At last, an entire page on the internet devoted to Meeee! Half the fun is the anticipation leading up to it. I set out to create this quantizer and the results are images 3x smaller than their 32 bit originals with practically no perceptible quality loss. with them, but we can't be sure. "Would you rather have to scrub every latrine in the battalion with your only toothbrush or low crawl through the [local strip club name] on payday Friday?". With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Hurry animated GIFs to your conversations. Here are eight humble suggestions: Two soldiers talk and throw rocks before testing starts during the Expert Field Medic Badge course at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash., Sept. 24, 2015. Sometimes you just need to get all the hate out in the open, preferably when the platoon sergeant and leader aren't around so you can complain about them. I tried to do this last year with him, but then the river flooded, twice. Seriously, so good. Ugh. Your cell phone can reach the entire Internet. ( Log Out /  I will be doing that while I try not to die waiting for patiently wait her arrival with Ronan (I had gif conversations with R all morning!). hurry up 57802 GIFs. mine hurry the 100 pretty little liars the100daily # broke# car# cars# come# conan# engine# epic# fast# italian# italy# jordan# let's leave# lol# old# road# roadtrip# run# running# schlansky#trip Thanks to Texas Music Scene for posting the vid on their YouTube. Blog / Produced by The High Calling "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of people." More details to come! Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Do what is right for you and LOVE yourself! But there are ways to fill the hours between the time troops have to show up and the time the training activities start. Have a good weekend! Hurry up and wait. Most all photos are taken by me! More from Midnight River Choir to get me through the work day. A Marine with 1st Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment, talks over the radio during a live-fire range August 18, 2016, at Bradshaw Field Training Area, Northern Territory, Australia. The plan is to leave around 7:30 or 8 AM on Friday to avoid hitting traffic on our way and arrive around lunch time. Mark 4:26-27. What I am doing is better than a to do list, but the list doesn’t go away!