Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 2 Rond Point Duboys D Angers, 06400 Cannes France. Bienvenue au Fouquet's, hôtel 4 étoiles situé à Cannes, au cœur du centre-ville. Website creation for Hotels - Restaurants - Guest House, 2 Rond Point Duboys d'Angers - 06400 Cannes. During your stay, take advantage of some of the amenities offered, including 24 hour front desk and a concierge. 2 bedroom apartment: Every reason to stay here, I have been to Cannes twice. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Stay at an upscale property with a prestigious ambience. Please see our partners for more details. Why anyone would stay at the expensive hotels which aren't as clean or spacious just steps from this one is beyond me. Beautiful, modern, clean and spacious apartment with Nespresso machine, washing machine, dishwasher, tv in both bedrooms and in the sitting room and a private terrace makes this ideal for those looking for a self-catering option at a reasonable price. Just loved our three night stay here. Free wifi is offered to guests, and rooms at Hotel Le Fouquet's offer air conditioning, a minibar, and a refrigerator. You have chosen to stay at Fouquet's, a prestigious hotel in Cannes, you will not regret it! This refined hotel will seduce you with its calm, its 4-star service and its location in the heart of a prestigious city. This 4-star hotel offers spacious rooms and suites with elegant and refined décor, all with terraces; Luxury apartments with prestigious names that will give you an infinite sense of well-being. What are some of the property amenities at Hotel Le Fouquet's? Welcome to Fouquet's, a 4-star hotel located in Cannes, in the heart of the city center. There are more places to choose from in the Cannes area. Stayed here for 1 night as part of our self drive tour of the south of France. There was an elevator so it made it easy to take up our bags to 1st floor. Chambres, suites et appartements vous offriront tout le confort et l'espace nécessaires à un séjour inoubliable sur la Côte d'Azur. Personnel is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very stylish and elegant. I would definitely stay here again and am hoping to in the future. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel Le Fouquet's? In a sumptuous setting, in the heart of a city that is no less, you will have the pleasant feeling of feeling at home. In a sumptuous setting, in the heart of a city that is no less, you will have the pleasant feeling of feeling at home. Séjournez dans un établissement haut de gamme à l'ambiance prestigieuse. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Our flight was delayed and Monique stayed up until 1 am to wait for us. Whether you come alone, as a couple or as a family, Le Fouquet's is at your service at any time of day and night. If you’re looking for a charming hotel in Cannes, look no further than Hotel Le Fouquet's. Nearby attractions include La Croisette (0.2 miles), Rue d'Antibes (0.1 miles), and Morrisons Irish Pub (0.2 miles). Stay at an upscale property with a prestigious ambience. Only thing I can say is that I heard the people above open their closets and drawers early in the morning but we were up early as well. Right by the Marriott, the Croisette and minutes away from the Rue de Antibes for. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Excellent hotel, nice location and friendly people. Staff are really accommodating and friendly. We will stay here again. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a refrigerator. Reserva Hotel Le Fouquet's, Cannes en Tripadvisor: 75 opiniones y 42 fotos de viajeros sobre el Hotel Le Fouquet's, clasificado en el puesto nº.60 de 128 hoteles en Cannes. We felt really bad, but she was still smiling and cheery and so nice about it. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. In terms of location you are in between Rue D'Antibes where there is the main shopping and the sea front. Whether you come alone, as a couple or as a family, Le Fouquet's is at your service at any time of day and night. Apartments if you can get one are worth paying extra for. Welcome to Fouquet's, a 4-star hotel located in Cannes, in the heart of the city center. The staff at Hotel Le Fouquet's looks forward to serving you during your upcoming visit. What are some restaurants close to Hotel Le Fouquet's? Which room amenities are available at Hotel Le Fouquet's? Yes, paid private parking on-site is available to guests. First time I stayed in the Marriott and this time at Hotel Le Fouquet. Website creation for Hotels - Restaurants - Guest House, 2 Rond Point Duboys d'Angers - 06400 Cannes. While staying at Hotel Le Fouquet's, visitors can check out Rue Meynadier (0.6 mi) and Vieux Port (0.7 mi), some of Cannes' top attractions. The hotel is 2 minutes walk from the Croisette and in a calm location. Stay at an upscale property with a prestigious ambience. Rooms, suites and apartments will offer you all the comfort and space necessary for … The staff are very friendly and helpful. This 4-star hotel offers spacious rooms and suites with elegant and refined décor, all with terraces; Luxury apartments with prestigious names that will give you an infinite sense of well-being. If you are interested in exploring Cannes, check out an architectural building, such as Fort Royal. We walked to the Marche Forville and bought supplies like organic eggs, croissants, jam and olives for breakfast and took back to the apartment to eat on the terrace. She showed us to our apartment and it was really lovely. Conveniently located restaurants include Le Speakeasy Cannes, Le Bo Bar, and Uva. Room types may vary. shopping. Hotels near LUXURY GUEST Limousines & Services, Hotels near Galerie Dansleciel Art Contemporain, Hotels near Centre d'art La Malmaison at Cannes. Many travellers enjoy visiting Iles de Lerins (3.0 miles), Chateau de la Napoule / Musee Henry-Clews (4.6 miles), and Musee National Picasso La Guerre et La Paix (2.4 miles). Is parking available at Hotel Le Fouquet's? The location can't be beat. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. I went the Le Fouquet's summer 2020 with my wife to spend some time in Cannes. While staying at Hotel Le Fouquet's, visitors can check out Rue Meynadier (0.6 mi) and Vieux Port (0.7 mi), some of Cannes' top attractions. Close to the beach, the town and the train/bus, yet quiet. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. For travellers arriving by car, there is paid private parking available on-site. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. You have chosen to stay at Fouquet's, a prestigious hotel in Cannes, you will not regret it! I definitely recommend this hotel. Will definitely return. Although not much of a view from large terrace area, the overall space and clean lines of the apartment more than made up for this. Hotel Le Fouquet was a 100 times better and so much better price.