Like most celebrities, Holly Willoughby tries to keep her personal and love life private, so check back often as we will continue to update this page with new dating news and rumors. } Who is Holly Willoughby dating now? The TV star has taken her three children, Harry, ten, Belle, seven, and Chester, five, to Savoie, France, and they have been staying in the luxurious Six Senses Residence Courchevel. In her heartfelt tribute, Caitriona revealed her cat was an unlikely fan of Indian food and had the “greatest personality,” converting many people into cat lovers. Her post began: “It’s with a heavy heart that I share that I’ve had to say goodbye to my little love Eddie. I know how much she will be missed. if(! “I will be forever grateful for the years I got to share with her and a huge thanks you to her many sitters who showered her with love, Jess, Marnie, Simon... and everyone else who loved her. If you wish to change your mind and would like to stop receiving communications from hellomagazine.com, you can revoke your consent by clicking on "unsubscribe" in the footer of the newsletter. if(start2 > today) { Outlander: Claire Fraser star exposes ‘frustrating’ filming moments, Outlander season 6 release date, cast, trailer, plot, Helen Skelton: On the Farm presenter admits 'drinking on the job', Rod Stewart’s wife Penny Lancaster shares important coronavirus news, Neil Jones: Strictly pro asks ‘are you trying to get rid of me?’, Emily Maitlis addresses Newsnight blunder. abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); Her zodiac animal is Rooster. if(!expire) { Holly Willoughby shared a rare family snap on Instagram on Tuesday night as she spent New Year's Eve with her husband and their three children in a mystery location. !0; And the This Morning star revealed it is all because … var start = new Date('1981-02-10T00:00:00-05:00'); var loop_range = ''; } ", Holly Willoughby shared a final photo from her skiing holiday. Holly Willoughby wows with son's birthday cake – but husband Dan is not impressed The This Morning star shared a snapshot on Instagram September 29, 2020 - 09… text += (text.length ? What is Holly Willoughby marital status? A look at Holly Willoughby's dating history. She is a Libra and he is a Libra. var text = ''; Hope he has a great day. } HOLLY Willoughby shared a rare photo of all three of her children as she set up a Harry Potter inspired photoshoot in her garden. Is Holly Willoughby having any relationship affair? Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. loop_range = seconds['hour']; Grateful for their time together she went on to thank those who had looked after her over the years. diff = (start2 - today); Continue to the next page to see Holly Willoughby net worth, popularity trend, new videos and more. Holly Willoughby has expressed her sadness following the surprise announcement that Arsenal mascot Gunnersaurus has been dropped by the club – a family favourite of the star! start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); loop_range = seconds['day']; var loop_time = 1 * ''; 's newsletter, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted hellomagazine.com's privacy policy, the cookies policy, and the website terms of use, and that you consent to hellomagazine.com using your data according to the established laws. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Holly Marie Willoughby is an English television presenter and model, best known for her television work with ITV. In the caption, the doting mum claimed the famous mascot was a "hero" in their household. With a “heavy heart,” Outlander star Caitriona Balfe announced the death of her beloved cat Eddie online last night. She has 2 children. } The couple started dating in 2005 and have been together for around 15 years, 9 months, and 2 days. MORE: Holly Willoughby's son Chester, 5, pens adorable note to the Tooth Fairy, MORE: Holly Willoughby's controversial cup of tea will divide the nation. } today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); Holly Willoughby’s husband, Daniel Baldwin was born on October 5, 1960 in Long Island. This Morning star Holly Willoughby shared a final photo from her skiing holiday with husband Dan Baldwin and their children Harry, Belle and Chester, before heading back to the UK to present Dancing on Ice, Mike Tindall returns from holiday with wife Zara for event close to his heart, Victoria Beckham gives glimpse inside her family skiing holiday.