Simon Cowell's recovery taking 'longer than hoped' after horrific bike accident. How Holly Willoughby turns to bridal designers for her incredible red carpet 'wedding dress' wardrobe, “I will go and get highlights, like, once in a blue moon just to break it up a bit but nine times out of ten this is the tint that I do.”. EXCLUSIVE: Real Housewives of Cheshire star Tanya Bardsley reveals whether or not she thinks she can rekindle her friendship with her co-star Dawn Ward. Aldi unveils its Christmas 2020 range – and we want all of it. Piers Morgan tells son Spencer to ‘get a grip’ in spat over new lockdown restrictions. As Holly adds in the video, you should always do a patch test before using hair dye and follow instructions too. Always do a patch test and follow the instructions.”. The This Morning presenter has proven she’s just like the rest of us as she mixed together her hair dye before revealing how she works the mix into her hair. How Stacey Solomon added £150k to her £1m house price with clever hacks and makeovers. ", Get the best celeb exclusives and video house tours to your inbox every evening with our daily newsletter. Charlotte Crosby has been hard at work renovating her Sunderland property and has finished off the cinema room, kitchen and a spare bedroom. Jess Wright candidly admits she has 'anxiety' about growing older after turning 35. From breaking news and entertainment to sports and politics, get the full story with all the live commentary. The hero we all need in these times!”, Another wrote: “So good to see you do your own hair and wow what a finished result you look absolutely stunning beautiful can't wait to see you tomorrow.”, A third gushed: “Loooove this,” [sic] whilst a fourth penned: “You did a brilliant job! Good to know we all have our own techniques with the same end result to have a good looking mane and not a different coloured head! Rochelle Humes recently revealed she feels “emotional” at her son turning one week old. A new photo of Mrs Hinch's son Ronnie has helped her get through a tough day. Stacey Solomon has been only too happy to give her home a DIY makeover which has added an impressive amount to its value. A post shared by Holly Willoughby (@hollywilloughby), Phillip Schofield thanks Holly Willoughby for helping him through mental health battles, Holly Willoughby celebrates her 13 year wedding anniversary, Holly Willoughby feels she ‘shouldn’t be on This Morning’ as guest tells her she’s ‘high’, * Sign up to the Extra..ie survey panel to trial free products and win prizes for your opinions! Simon Cowell broke his back in three places after falling off an electric bike in August. Holly's bright red t-shirt is from Rag & Bone for £95, and her matching mini skirt is Helmut Lang at Harvey Nichols, coming in at £220. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have posed for a stunning new photo together as it's been announced they will be hosting a special TIME100 Talk on the State of Our Shared Digital Experience. They're a firm staple on our television screens on a weekly basis and it's hard not to miss the dramatic transformations some of the Gogglebox stars have gone through. The candid video shows Holly completing the entire dyeing process from start to finish, as she adds: “I’m not going to do all over colour because I don’t like layering up the colour all the time. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. is a registered trade mark of Reach Magazines Worldwide Limited and is used under licence by Reach Magazines Publishing Plc. Holly Willoughby gets teary as This Morning viewer asks for advice after suffering miscarriage during lockdown, Follow Holly Willoughby's lead and bake your own bread with this easy recipe, Holly Willoughby defended by fans after troll tries to make her feel guilty for presenting This Morning, This Morning’s Holly Willoughby reveals she's suffering from extreme mood swings amid coronavirus lockdown, Pregnant Shelby Tribble shares first glimpse inside her new bedroom as she and Sam Mucklow move house. Stunning This Morning presenter Holly Willoughby is known for her iconic glossy blonde hair, Holly has shared a seven minute with fans showing how she dyes her hair, Holly uses Garnier Nutrisse hair dye in shade Natural Baby Blonde, Holly begins by talking about why she colours her hair at home, saying it has "been in better condition" since she started doing it, Holly applies the dye to her roots, urging fans to do a patch test and follow instructions before they begin, The finished look sees stunning Holly smiling away with no dark roots on show. Holly Willoughby has shared with her fans how she keeps her blonde hair so bright with a home hair dye job. For a long while, Holly has been the face of certain Garnier hair products, and in the recent video she gives fans a step-by-step look at how you can achieve her same colour using a home dye. Holly, 38, was very frank in an Instagram video she shared in which she showed the step-by-step process. EXCLUSIVE: Faye Tozer has opened up on her Strictly experience ahead of this year's launch. If you're feeling inspired and brave enough to take the plunge - flick through our favourite bob hairstyles for inspiration ahead of your next salon trip... 16k Likes, 131 Comments - Holly Willoughby (@hollywilloughby) on Instagram: “Tuesday's look on @itvthismorning skirt by @roland_mouret shirt by @thisiswhistles ❤️ lipstick by…”. OK! CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. In a video titled ‘how I colour my hair,’ the mum-of-three wrote: “Tomorrow morning on @thismorning I know I will get an awful lot of questions asking how come I’ve managed to get my hair colour done whilst we are in lockdown (roots were getting out of control! ", The star, telling her fans she has a few greys at the back, explains: “This is my way of doing it, just to stress. Charlotte Crosby shows off incredible house transformation as she adds another floor to her mansion. Holly Willoughby has shared with her fans how she keeps her blonde hair so bright with a home hair dye job. Another said: ‘What an absolute legend! The best memes uploaded by members of The Bro Code. The TV presenter, 37, was praised for her frugal sense of style as she wore a dress that cost just £8 during Monday's This Morning show. My hair has been in better condition since doing this as I’m not layering up tonnes and tonnes of highlights. Stacey Solomon gets gorgeous red hair transformation and barely recognises herself in the mirror after. ‘Hope this helps if you are considering home hair colour for the first time … Always do a patch test and follow the instructions.’. Proud mum Sam Faiers shares gorgeous school photos as son Paul finishes first term. Here we are in lockdown and you might be the same as me, looking in the mirror going 'oh my goodness look' at this big dark stripe that’s coming down the top of my head.”, She continued: “As my kids keep telling me: ‘mummy you’re turning brunette again.’”.