Homicide, hate, gang banging'll get you all day (Yeah, yeah) Dance with the devil and test our faith DJ Khaled announced that all proceeds from sales of the song will go to the rapper's children. Pops turned 60, he proud what we done DJ Khaled. We keep goin' higher. I’m so high Uh, look. Can you feel it? Emptied out the clip, it was broad day A miscarriage back-to-back every year for like ten Camila Cabello, Tyler, The Creator, & Lil Nas X Saw Huge Genius Pageview Spikes After Grammy Performances, Meek Mill & Roddy Ricch Debut New Song Dedicated To Nipsey Hussle During The 2020 Grammy Awards, Tyler, The Creator Earns The First No. They’d rather see me down, put my soul in the fire They’d rather see me down, put my soul in the fire We the ones that made millions off the curb, fool You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. We the ones that made millions off the curb My shoes are scrapin' the sky I was thinkin' chess moves but it was God's grace But we keep goin’ higher, higher (Woah, woah) Baby since the day you came into my life. (Yeah, I know)They'd rather see me down, put my soul in the fire Playlist, Written by: Ermias Asghedom, Henry Mckenzie Davis, John Legend, Kevin Bryant Cossom, Khaled Mohammaed Khaled, Nicholas M. Warwar, Tarik Azzouz. And look at my fate Fuck niggas always gotta learn the hard way [1] Complex magazine ranked Hussle's verse on the song as the best on the album. Lyrics for Higher (feat. South Central state of mind, high crime rate (Yeah) Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! But don't you know that the devil is a liar? We The Best music Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Higher (feat. A miscarriage back-to-back every year for like ten This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Mmm, ooo Baby, since the day you came into my life You made me realize that we were born to fly “Yeah, I know” I know, they'd rather see me down. But we keep goin' higher, higher (Woah, woah) Nipsey Hussle & John Legend), Traducción de Higher (feat. DJ Khaled, [Hook/Chorus – John Legend] Crooked ass whoever 'til we all straight Oh, you keep taking me higher and higher (Yeah) So High Lyrics. "Higher" is a song by American producer DJ Khaled featuring American rapper Nipsey Hussle and American singer John Legend, released as the third single from DJ Khaled's album Father of Asahd on May 17, 2019. Was bed rode for nine months, but gave birth in the end [Chorus: John Legend & Nipsey Hussle] [1] The pair went out to lunch together and Khaled played Hussle the beat of the song. But don’t you know that the devil is a liar? “Nip, talk to ’em”, [Verse 2 – Nipsey Hussle & John Legend] eLyrics J John Legend Lyrics So High Lyrics. Pops turned 60, he proud what we done Oh, you keep taking me higher and higher (Yeah) more », Khaled bin Abdul Khaled (Arabic: خالد عبد خالد) (born November 26, 1975), better known by his stage name DJ Khaled, is an American record producer, radio personality, rapper, DJ & record label executive. DJ Khaled, [Chorus: John Legend] Pregnant with my moms, doctor told her it was slim (Yeah, I know) "Higher" is a song by American producer DJ Khaled featuring American rapper Nipsey Hussle and American singer John Legend, released as the third single from DJ Khaled's album Father of Asahd on May 17, 2019. (1 fan), Sheet Music  You proved my fantasies of love could really be. But don’t you know that the devil is a liar? In one generation he came from Africa young “Hussle, Khaled” To a spot that we've never known. I was thinkin’ chess moves but it was God’s grace Startin' to see this life shit from a bird's view Lookin' back at my life make my heart race Put a half a moon crescent on your bald fade [Chorus: John Legend] Oh, you keep taking me higher and higher (Yeah) But don't you know that the devil is a liar? I'm so high Test your MusicIQ here! (Yeah, I know) Oh, Lord But we keep going higher, higher, [Outro – John Legend] Oh, Lord [Intro – DJ Khaled] Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Oh, you keep taking me higher and higher “Yeah” But don’t you know that the devil is a liar? "Higher" is a song by American producer DJ Khaled featuring American rapper Nipsey Hussle and American singer John Legend, released as the third single from DJ Khaled's album Father of Asahd on May 17, 2019. We gon’ tape it off if we ball play The music video was filmed before Hussle's death on March 31. Pregnant with my moms, doctor told her it was slim But we keep going higher, higher “Woah, woah” Emptied out the clip, it was broad day Was bed rode for nine months, but gave birth in the end They'd rather see me down, put my soul in the fire DJ Khaled - Higher Lyrics ft. Nipsey Hussle & John Legend [Intro: DJ Khaled]We The Best musicDJ Khaled[Chorus: John Legend]Oh, you keep taking me higher and higher (Yeah)But don't you know that the devil is a liar? We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. "So High". The song received a Grammy nomination for Best Rap/Sung Performance at the 62nd Grammy Awards. John Legend Lyrics.