12.6k Followers, 3 Following, 480 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from HIGH4 (@high4_official) Laisser un commentaire. La nouvelle unite du groupe coréen HIGH4, HIGH4:20, a fait officiellement ses débuts avec le single “Hook-ga” , sortie ce 3 octobre. Reblog. by Miss-Shinayu 5 octobre 2016. by Miss-Shinayu 5 octobre 2016. 2 titres (7:33). PROMOTIONS. There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Découvrez plus de musique, de concerts, de vidéos et de photos grâce au plus grand catalogue en ligne sur Last.fm.

Support the new album, show them we are standing firm by them no matter what, let them see their hard work is very much appreciated, let them feel our love and dedication for them. topp-dogg . •행복하지마 - Don’t Be Happy HIGH4:20. High4 20 - Écoutez High4 20 sur Deezer. •데칼코마니 - Décalcomanie A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using.

HIGH4 20 Fandom Name: High5 Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Définir le titre comme obsession du moment, Creative Commons Attribution paternité partage à l’identique. Members Alex (알렉스) - rapper, Yim Young Jun (임영준) - rapper, maknae, visual High4 (hangul: 하이포; stylized as HIGH4) was a South Korean boy band under the management of N.A.P Entertainment. stanning underrated groups is so hard when you don’t speak korean & there’s never any official eng subs, Journal Spread : MAMAMOO

Unfollow. Écoutez gratuitement HIGH4 20 – Hook가 (Hook가, Weekend). 25 notes. Alex, Young Jun and Myung Han are wonderfully talented, capable and lovely young men in their own rights so, here’s to remembering an amazing journey so far as a 4 piece and looking forward to a spectacular continuation as a 3. that babe choker tho... its making me feel things, im sorry im an honest citizen pls dont kinkshame me, (please do not post or add to another gifhunt without credit or permission;even gificons ), ive waited so long for enough alex close ups, yall im still so happy that sunggu performed with them like that warmed my heart so much.

•Solar on We Got Married with Eric Nam , MORE VOCAB : Song Titles The group consisted of members Alex, Myunghan, and Youngjun. Vous devez utiliser Javascript pour voir les shouts sur cette page. Sub-unit: HIGH4 20 Instagram: @0_jun2yo. Korean, English, (‘rough’ Literal translation) Le scrobbling se fait quand Last.fm suit la musique que vous écoutez et l'ajoute automatiquement à votre profil musical. •1cm의 자존심 - Taller Than You (1cm Pride) Voir tous les rayons . Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. •넌 is 뭔들 - You’re the Best Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. On January 31, 2017, it was announced that leader Sunggu would be leaving the group. •Mamamoo - 마마무 Following the main group’s disbandment on August 16, 2017, it is presumed that HIGH4 20 have disbanded as well. High4 20. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time. •Wheein - 위인 HookGA. La nouvelle unite du groupe coréen HIGH4, HIGH4:20, a fait officiellement ses débuts avec le single  “Hook-ga” , sortie ce 3 octobre. •아훕! Avez-vous quelques informations à nous donner sur cet album ?

Commencer le wiki. Designed and Developed by PenciDesign, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, HIGH4 : Les débuts de HIGH4:20 avec la participation de HWASA, HIGH4:20 un nouveau sous groupe pour HIGH4 !

Entertainment, consisting of duo Alex and Youngjun.

• Double Trouble Couple - Mamamoo (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon OST), • Wonderful Confession (황홀한 고백) - Mamamoo (on Immortal Songs), • HookGa (Hook가) - HIGH4 20 (Ft. Hwasa of Mamamoo). I have always loved and supported High4 and I suspect my dreams for their future are probably even bigger than their own. Error: API requests are being delayed. •Solar - 솔라

As your browser speaks English, would you like to change your language to English? Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. New posts will not be retrieved. Pour que tout fonctionne correctement, veuillez rafraîchir le site. I am genuinely devastated by this news.
weekend / high4 20. fy-underratedgroups . Commencer le wiki, Vous ne voulez pas voir de publicités ?Mettez à niveau maintenant.

•아재개그 - Aze Gag (Dad Jokes) They officially debuted into the Korean entertainment industry on April 8, 2014 with the song "Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms" featuring IU. •그리고 그리고 그려봐 - Memory (‘and then draw’) CD-DVD KPOP; CD - DVD JPOP; Coussin; Poster Officiel Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time. Sung Gu’s heartfelt lyrics, his beautiful vocals, his positive outlook, his charm and kind heart, his smiles that light up the room, his love for his teammates and his passion for the music… these are just some of the things that I admire about him.

8. summer playlist - track 10 .

Accédez directement à la page des shouts, Avez-vous quelques informations à nous donner sur cet artiste ? When it’s the first day of school after Christmas and you’re wearing all your new clothes so you feel like a bad bitch. HIGH4:20 is a sub-unit of Korean boy group HIGH4 consisting of members Alex and Youngjun, the sub-unit debuted on October 3rd, 2016 with the single "Hook가". Une nouvelle version de Last.fm est disponible. Honestly, I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve shed tears while typing this and right now I’m struggling to picture a future without him in the group but, now we as fans need to support the guys more than ever.

•Hwasa - 화사

•Moonbyul - 문별 Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. •Kim Yongsun - 김용선 •썸남썸녀 - Peppermint Chocolate (“some’ guy ‘some girl”) Or see other languages.

•우리끼리 - Words Don’t Come Easy (Between Us), Songs of the Day: •기대해도 좋은 날 - Woo Hoo (A Good Day To Look Forward To) ☎ 01 45 86 23 88 du mardi au dimanche, de 10h00 à 19h00. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. We don’t have any upcoming events for this artist right now. Unfollow. @2019 - All Right Reserved. Follow. - AHH OOP! #27, [INTERVIEW] Taka nous parle du début d’un “second chapitre” pour le groupe, Suga (BTS) parle de sa lutte contre la dépression, Les internautes dénoncent les violences faites aux femmes en réclamant la condamnation de l’ex compagnon de Goo Hara.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. Certains textes publiés sur cette page par des utilisateurs sont disponibles sous licence Creative Commons Attribution paternité partage à l’identique ; d’autres conditions peuvent s’appliquer.

High4 (hangeul: 하이포; stylisé HIGH4) est un boys band sud-coréen composé de quatre membres, signé sous N.A.P Entertainment. Avec Deezer, musique en streaming, découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez vos propres playlists, téléchargez … New posts will not be retrieved. •Jung Wheein - 정위인 Youngjun Facts: – The other members all agree Youngjun is the best looking in the group – Originally he joined the company as an actor but was moved and became a member of High4 – If Youngjun was born again, he’d like to live a carefree life