Was Aliza (Aleeza, Alizeh in other versions) a daughter of Hazrat Ali (RA)? The name of Hazrat Ali mother was Fatima and she was the daughter of Asad. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. How is Jesus sinless if he beat vendors out of a temple and insulted the pharisees? PEOPLE WHO LIE ONLINE ARE COMMITTING SHIRK!! I do like that name and would like it to be my Muslim name. When God flooded the entire world for a year, how did the trees survive? Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. Atheists, if evolution is true, how do you explain irreducible complexity? For example he believes in the books off Allah but he doesn’t really know what those books are except for the Qur’an, the thaurah and the Bible, what is the ruling, is he considered a muslim? Wives and Children of Hazrat Ali [May Allah be pleased with him] 1 - Hazrat Fatimah Bin Mohammad [May Allah be pleased with her]: Hassan, Hussain, Zainab ul Kubra and Umme Kulthum [she became wife of Hazrat Omar (May Allah be pleased with him and all those who were mentioned earlier. No, it is not correct and this is not an Arabic word. Oh you know i absolutly love that name as well! Is she obliged to do so? Ali Ibn Abi Talib was born in 13 Rajab, 601 AD in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. Was Aliza (Aleeza, Alizeh in other versions) a daughter of Hazrat Ali (RA)? Still have questions? If God is everywhere the why do people go to church ? If adornment is very much limited for men then how can a wife enjoy her husband? Tweet. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. “Aizah” is the name of Hazrat Ali’s (RadiAllahu anhu) daughter, is that correct? Sindbad05. The names Abu Bakr ,Umar , Uthmaan are also mentioned in Shia books including "Tareekhul-aimmah" and Jilaaul-uyoon as the sons of Hazrat Ali A.S. now my question is why would hazrat ali a.s give the names of the person to his sons even they troubled him and his family I name daughter this but not islam name so I now change. Please clarify the Sunna of wearing hijab at these times for women. I do like that name and would like it to be my Muslim name. If adornment is very much limited for men then how [...], Is it ok to wear hijab for a woman while performin [...], Sheikh, i know that saying Allahu Akbar while goin [...], Auctions, Online Trading, Forex and Stocks, Belief in the Last Day and the Signs of the Hour, Biography of the Prophet salla Allahu alahi wa sallam, Jinn, Witchcraft, Black Magic and the Evil Eye, The beginning of creation and wonder of creation. on Wednesday 30th of November 2016 12:11:07 PM . When a muslim doesn’t know the pillars of Iman well. Was Aliza (Aleeza, Alizeh in other versions) a daughter of Hazrat Ali (RA)? Is it ok to wear hijab for a woman while performing wudu at home or when she is in dua? But hey your in luck because i think the name is a muslim name and i THINK it was his daughters name but im not so sure! To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Not all muslims are Arabs and not all Arabs are muslims. Get answers by asking now. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Did prophet Muhammad ﷺ recommended it? Remember that muslim does not equal Arab. Level 6 Member; Banned; 2,045 4,746 posts; Religion: Islam Report; Share; Posted January 7, 2017. Sheikh, i know that saying Allahu Akbar while going up is sunnah, sometimes if i recite other adhkars while going upstairs, will it be bidah? Both of Imam Ali parents were cousins and belong to great descendant known as “Hashmities” which was the great honor. And also other names of the daughters/wives of Imam Ali a.s. and Imam Hussein a.s. Jzk Khair Quote; Link to post Share on other sites . Did Jesus lie in Matt 16.28 when he said 'some standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom'? By admin In The Companions of the Prophet Sep 17th, 2014 0 Comments 10194 Views No, it is not correct and this is not an Arabic word. Hazrat Ali … When you were born you were given a name, use that! Was Imam Ali born in the Kaaba? I would like to know whether if the name 'Aleeza' or 'Aliza' is the name of Imam Ali a.s' daughter? Is Aliza is the daughter’s name of Hazrat Ali Imam (RA) on Wednesday 23rd of November 2016 04:20:40 PM. Sindbad05 2,045 Posted January 7, 2017. Atheists did you ever try to practice Empathy towards God your Lord ? Aliza [joyful] is a Jewish name, not Arabian. Even if, and that's a massive if, evolution were debunked, how could that possibly prove God exists. Though it did trouble me to think it wasn't a muslim name. Related Posts By Category. I do like that name and would like it to be my Muslim name. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. all i know that its also a muslim name..meaning..urm 'unique'...so if you want to change your name then so be it...its your choice.. : ), no it not hazrat alis daughters name it is a good name anyway. Hazrat Ali (A.S) was the only person to be born in the sacred sanctuary of Kaaba. Sir it is sinful for me to keep my fiance pic amd some to watch it? PLEASE READ AUTHENTIC ISLAMIC BOOKS AND CHECK. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. THIS IS NOT THE NAME OF HAZRAT ALI IMAM’S (RA) DAUGHTER. There are really no 'muslim' names nor are there 'christian' names (those are usually names that have their origins in the Bible, therefore are actually Hebrew or Jewish originally).