Monochromatic, matte and minimalist. We wanted to inside to be just as beautiful as the outside.".

A girl can dream right? Welcome to your home of contemporary and accessible Australian spaces and products, and the amazing people behind them. Stay tuned as I take you through some (pre recorded) wardrobes of some pretty fabulous people. - Get a good night's sleep. "This is a picture of it pre-ISO without the piles of husband, children and I splashed all over it," said Jules. @james_hardie helped us nail the perfect balance of durable, practical and aesthetically pleasing. Guy and his wife Jules opted for a monochrome matte look throughout the large space. Having previously designed a kitchen for the Sebastian’s own former holiday home in Gerroa, we’re now proud to unveil all the details of their brand new Freedom Kitchen in Maroubra – which is on a whole other level! This space for Guy could only have been formed from his brief and his craft. Guy’s brief to Freedom Kitchens was to bring this aesthetic vision to life, whilst ensuring their kitchen has the most functional and efficient layout for their family.

Can't wait for the good times to roll around this space. Before you do an eye roll and think this kitchen is totally out of reach, think again — it’s actually by Freedom Kitchen! "It’s pretty safe to say that @viridianglassaustralia and @awsaustralia nailed the ‘natural light’ brief! With its lofty high ceilings, atrium lighting and urban industrial appeal, Guy and Jules Sebastian now have a stunning statement kitchen which makes the most of their architectural vision. Guy Sebastian, one of Australia’s hottest music superstars briefed the Freedom Kitchens team to come up with a design solution for his property on the picturesque NSW South Coast.
Positioned in view from the main dining space, these elements provide a showcase and talking point when the couple are entertaining. Every last detail was important to us when we designed our home. Sleek: The lavish kitchen inside Guy Sebastian's $3.1 Maroubra mansion features a …

To flood the kitchen with natural light, an atrium was designed above the island — a key feature of their house design. Growing up we didn't have a pool at home, I was always scheming my way into play dates with friends who did! Inside Guy Sebastian’s New Freedom Kitchen Monochromatic, matte and minimalist. Please see my wide shot gallery too for all of the gorgeous images. @joesnelldesign #webuiltahouse. Inside a coastal apartment on Manly’s water’s edge, Inside Guy Sebastian’s New Freedom Kitchen, Inside Designstuff’s dreamy new Melbourne showroom, Inside California Nails salon, Barangaroo, 5 Minutes with Sydney Stylist Angela Reynolds of Harmonia At Home, Stunning renovated Victorian townhouse for sale in Ballarat, Victoria, At home with Hunting for George co-founder Lucy Glade-Wright, Three Birds’ Santorini-inspired Australian home renovation, 5 simple ways to create a rustic chic design for your home, Six highlights of the AGHA Sydney Gift Fair 2020. A second sink and integrated dishwasher in the butler’s pantry also serves to keep mess hidden. There's also a Vario gas cook-top range, which is split with induction Teppanyaki plates for Japanese-style cooking. Our mission is the pursuit of a stylish home and through our #stylecuratorchallenge, articles and videos, we aim to motivate and equip you to create the stylish home you’ve always wanted. Also featured is a French door fridge by SubZero, two ovens and a cook-top range by high-end German manufacturer, Gaggenau. The end result is a standout kitchen fit not only for fabulous entertaining, but also for creating special memories, as the heart of the home for this beautiful family. Guy Sebastian kitchen. Guy and Jules opted for top of the range appliances, including a full-size wine fridge and a separate fridge for dry-aged meat.

The cabinetry was meticulously measured to accommodate their fridge with a completely flush finish, along with the side by side ovens. Inspired to bring a little celebrity style into your own home? Get ready for some serious house spam! The end result is a standout kitchen fit not only for fabulous entertaining, but also for creating special memories, as the heart of the home for this beautiful family. This is a picture of it pre-ISO without the piles of husband, children and I splashed all over it. Keep on scrolling for even more photos to complete the Guy Sebastian kitchen tour. I’m Gina, the Editor and an Interior Stylist, and you can learn more about me here. As a mum of two kids it was imperative to make them functional and fit in with the look and feel of our home. This is a nice article. It’s also cleverly positioned to be parallel to the kitchen and has two access points to create the ideal sense of flow and connectedness. The Design Solution

The butler’s pantry benchtop is also the perfect home for their barista style coffee machine as well as the microwave, keeping the benchtops clear in the main kitchen.

We worked with the incredible architect @joesnelldesign to create something bold and unique. Plenty of storage, especially drawers, was important to Jules, whilst keeping the look of the joinery sleek.

I'm going to be briefly hitting you with some house spam to show you our home which we just can't get used to! Their wine fridge and dry-aged meat fridges were given prominent positions in view from the dining space, to showcase them as talking points when entertaining. From the interior to kitchen furniture, they are all perfect. The house is all about privacy from the front but an enormous amount of natural light from the back.

As the customers arrive Gordon tells him to step up and take control of the kitchen. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. said Jules. waiting to see your more articles.

I've had so many lovely questions about our lovely kitchen lately.

We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
For a consistent look, the same Black Ultramatt cabinets have been used, but broken up with some industrial style open frame shelving, using Freedom Kitchen’s 2020 Black Alumin with broadline glass shelves. Guy and Jules Sebastian are a stylish power couple who need no introduction within the landscape of … The outdoor area has been given 5-star resort makeover, featuring a pergola, barbecue area and decking. Installed by Form-Rite, it has been finished with a bold 100mm mitred edge. This first one is my fav place in the home - where I sit and write most of my music.

A key feature of their build is the atrium, which floods the kitchen and living area with natural daylight, and the design of the kitchen needed to draw upon the benefits of this to full effect. Guy Sebastian kitchen Nov 5, 2019 - We take a look through the sleek and stylish kitchen of Guy and Jules Sebastian. Guy Sebastian's Caesarstone kitchen renovation by Freedom Kitchens Guy Sebastian, Australian singer-songwriter and judge on The X Factor, recently completed a stunning makeover of his holiday home on the picturesque NSW South Coast with help from Freedom Kitchens & Caesarstone. said Jules. We absolutely LOVE having this tub at home for endless days in the water with the kids.