"Gold Dust" (Flux Pavilion Remix) 5:28: 6. I don't know where you run from, what you're running from, whoa https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/21146663/Ms.+Dynamite. I don't know where you run from, what you're running from, whoa She is the recipient of the Mercury Music Prize, two BRIT Awards and three MOBO Awards. Go, go, go, go Go, go, go, The fight - I'm gonna get it Don't you feel the intersection? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I know you can't get enough of my sound "Gold Dust" (TC Remix) 4:56: 3. Go, go, go It's like gold dust 17 Oct. 2020. Don't you be afraid, I know you're strong enough to make it https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/22808985/Ms.+Dynamite. Let me see you jump up, come on, with me - let's go higher Gold dust It's like gold dust Now we got the starline and the g-tha to desire starts and ends within the same node. Lyrics to 'Gold Dust (Flux Pavilion Remix)' by DJ Fresh. Golddust Lyrics: It's like gold dust / Ya hear me coming through your speakers / You see me mashin' up your air waves / I know you can't get enough of my sound / It's like gold dust / Ya hear me You see me mashin' up your air waves You see me blaggin up your air waves Oh, you won't bring up yourself on fly Ya hear me coming through your speakers You won't hear it coming, no matter how hard you listen STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Go, go, go, go It's like gold dust 17 Oct. 2020. Hear me coming through your speakers Gold Dust (Flux Pavilion remix) 2. more », Sheet Music  Take you two around, you never known it's non-existant Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I know you can't get enough of my sound You keep runnin' and you're runnin' It's like gold dust "Gold Dust" … 3 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! You keep runnin' and you're runnin' RIFF-it good. more », Sheet Music  Highlight. Go, go, go, go Hear me coming through your speakers Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Go, go, go In the Know. Title Length; 1. Lyrics to Gold Dust by Ms. Dynamite from the This Is Dubstep, Vol. Web. I know you can't get enough of my sound Gold Dust (vocal VIP mix) 6. Lyrics for Gold Dust - Mike Delinquent Project Edit by DJ Fresh. You see me blaggin' up your air waves Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! You see me blaggin' up your air waves Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, Gold Dust [Flux Pavilion Remix] song meanings, DJ Fresh – Gold Dust [Flux Pavilion Remix], Gold Dust [Mike Delinquent Project Edit] [Edit] Lyrics. Come a little closer We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. It’s super easy, we promise! This is just a preview! You see me blaggin' up your air waves Climbin' up the speakers, we gonna set this place on fire Hear me coming through your speakers Playlist, Written by: DAN STEIN, NIOMI DALEY, DANIEL STEIN. I can't understand why you can't free yourself, let it Web. I know you can't get enough of my sound You see me mashin' up your air waves You won't hear it coming, no matter how hard you listen Heyo!   Go, go, go, go There's no place to hurt yourself Lyricapsule: … Gold Dust - Radio Edit: 9. Bring you to ma world and hold you, see if you can take it FAVORITE Read about Gold Dust by Flux Pavilion and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. And you're runnin' and you're runnin' away, away, away, boy And you're runnin' and you're runnin' away Gold Dust - Sammy Jay Edit: DJ Fresh Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Go, go, go, it's like... Gold Dust (Thunderskank remix) DJ Fresh Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Review: RIFF-it. Gold Dust - Flux Pavillion (Remix) [ New Video + Lyrics + Download ]Download this song as a ringtone at http://www.ringtonefantasy.com right now!It's like gold dustYou hear me coming through your speakersYou see me mashing up your airwavesI know you can't get enough of my soundGold dustYou see me mashing up your airwavesI know you can't get enough of my sound[x2]Show my [..] and [..] you can't escape itBring ya to my world and we'll just see if you can take itDon't you be afraid, I know you're strong enough to make itGo-go-goIt's like gold dustGold dustIt's like gold dustYou see me mashing up your airwavesI know you can't get enough of my soundSpeakersIt's like gold dustYou hear me coming through your speakersYou see me mashing up your airwavesI know you can't get enough of my soundGold dustYou see me mashing up your airwavesI know you can't get enough of my sound[x2]Show my [..] and [..] you can't escape itBring ya to my world and we'll just see if you can take itDon't you be afraid, I know you're strong enough to make itGo-go-go-It's like gold dustGold dustIt's like gold dustYou see me mashing up your airwavesI know you can't get enough of my sound Gold Dust - Flux Pavillion (Remix) [ New Video + Lyrics + Download ]Gold Dust - Flux Pavillion (Remix) [ New Video + Lyrics + Download ]Gold Dust - Flux Pavillion (Remix) [ New Video + Lyrics + Download ] I know you can't get enough of my sound You keep runnin' and you're runnin' Ya hear me coming through your speakers "Gold Dust" (Flux Pavilion Remix) - DJ Fresh ft. Ce'Cile W/ "We Dem Boyz" (Acappella) - Wiz Khalifa W/ "It's Bigger Than Hip Hop UK" (Acappella) - WTF!? SONGLYRICS just got interactive. I know you can't get enough of my sound People, put your hands up in the air, I know you like it Can't predict the highway, bring a replay our position It's like gold dust You see me blaggin up your air waves And you're runnin' and you're runnin' away, away, away I don't know where you run from, what you're running from, whoa Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Make sure your selection (0 fans), Niomi Arleen McLean-Daley (born 26 April 1981), who performs as Ms. Dynamite, is a British hip hop and R&B recording artist, rapper-songwriter, and record producer. And you're runnin' and you're runnin' away, away, away, boy Don't you fight it, I can see you're high and all excited Gold Dust (Mike Delinquent Project remix). Gold Dust - Mike Delinquent Project Edit: 8. Don't you feel the intersection? I don't know where you run from, what you're running from, whoa Now we got the starline and the g-tha to desire It's like gold dust Go, go, go, go I don't know where you run from, what you're running from, whoa Album: Gold Dust. I know you can't get enough of my sound Test your MusicIQ here! You keep runnin' and you're runnin' Hear me coming through your speakers This is gold dust, DJ Fresh Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Everything your life's been searching for's in this direction Lyrics to Gold Dust [Flux Pavillion remix] by DJ Fresh from the The Sound of Dubstep 2 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Hear me coming through your speakers Gold Dust - Flux Pavilion Remix: 7. . You keep runnin' and you're runnin' And you're runnin' and you're runnin' away, away, away, boy "Gold Dust Lyrics." "Gold Dust" (Shy FX Re-Edit – Clean) 3:02 : 2. Think you know music?   An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Come a little closer FAVORITE Go, go, go, go Gold Dust (radio edit) 4. Let me see you jump up, come on, with me - let's go higher Flying through the night, we going up, beter hold tight it You keep runnin' and you're runnin' Climbin' up the speakers, we gonna set this place on fire Hear me coming through your speakers Flying through the night, we going up, beter hold tight it This is gold dust, DJ Fresh Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. "Gold Dust Lyrics." "Gold Dust" (Sammy J Edit) 3:40: 2012 digital download (Ms. Dynamite version) No. It's like gold dust You hear me coming through your speakers You see me mashing up your airwaves I know you can't get enough of my sound It's like gold dust You hear me coming through your speakers You see me flying off your airwaves I know you can't get enough of my sound There's no place to hurt yourself The fight I'm gonna get it Tallest running for me Baby, you're gonna regret it I can't understand why you … You see me mashin' up your air waves And you're runnin' and you're runnin' away, away, away Hear me coming through your speakers Go, go, go, it's like... Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Test your MusicIQ here!   Tallest running for me You keep runnin' and you're runnin' In the Know. Gold dust & Dead Prez 14. Ya hear me coming through your speakers I know you can't get enough of my sound Everything your life's been searching for's in this direction DJ Fresh - Gold Dust (Remixes) Album Lyrics; 1. It's like gold dust Ya hear me coming through your speakers You see me mashin' up your air waves I know you can't get enough of my sound It's like gold dust Ya hear me coming through your speakers You see me blaggin' up your air waves I know you …