The Houthi have local religious grievances, being Shiites in a majority Sunni land. Good to have this words…. Their slogan - 'God is great. Trust Him. God’s mercy is fresh and new every morning. “Every time I count my blessings, my love for God grows bigger. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. “The Francis Chan Collection: Crazy Love, Forgotten God, Erasing Hell, and Multiply”, p.30, David C Cook, Mark Batterson (2008). Only God can count all the apples in one seed. Man is born broken. – Erma Bombeck, 89. Do not let your hearts be troubled. If these three words together enshrine in our mind, heart and soul, then there is never worry, anxiety nor a fear of failure in our life. I really appreciate the kind words, Matt. When the Bible speaks of God’s love for us and the kind of love we are to have for him and for other people, the word is always apage, signifying a commitment to act. “I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.” – Joel Osteen, 37. Don't be discouraged if things are not working out right now. “Love God and He will enable you to love others even when they disappoint you.” – Francine Rivers, 9. 1. They are the promise of good fortune in a cloudless day, and the animals in the clouds; look hard enough, and you'll see them. God is great. If God is for us, who can be against us? I found it. “You don’t choose your family. Get your daily portion of inspiration by looking through these fascinating, inspirational quotes about God, love and friendship. We come as we are, with trembling trust. “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” – Voltaire, 59. Read these powerful quotes and follow God’s will. “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” – Corrie Ten Boom, 12. God waits for you to communicate with Him. Playing the piano allows you to do both at the same time.” – Kelsey Grammer, 100. “I can find God in nature, in animals, in birds and the environment.” – Pat Buckley, 94. Very emotional indeed. Discover and share Bible Quotes God Is Great. Our goal is to provide our readers with the comprehensive lists of quotes on love, life, relationship. Lewis, 29. Being human being we should be obedience to our Creator. Please, please, let's love one another, live each day, reach out to each other, be kind to each other. They may be bigger, stronger, or more powerful, but God knows how to shift things around and get you to where you’re supposed to be.” – Joel Osteen, 78. He is disturbed that the corporate prayer of the Church no longer pulls down the strongholds of the devil. Access 350 of the best spiritual quotes today. God is great not just because nothing is too big for Him. There are no ‘if’s’ in God’s world. Follow your overall dream by trusting God’s plan and everything will become possible. However, with these profound God quotes about life, it is much easier to overcome any challenge. “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” Voltaire, 3. Stay in peace and be hopeful. The wonderful is, because God is good.”, “I am alive because I am breathing, and I am breathing because God is great and merciful.”, “Because God is good, we have an infinite number of reasons to praise him in our homes.”, “But from their first word of him, from the message that he was found and was alive, none of the people of Carlow had really doubted it. But they are also agents of Shiite Iran, which arms, trains, and advises them. 13. There is no such thing as a great man of God, only weak, pitiful, faithless men of a great and merciful God. Stay in peace and be hopeful. God loves each of us as if there were only one of us. “Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the number of apples in a seed.” – Robert H. Schuller, 31. God is Great. “Listen to God with a broken heart. Some Best God Is Great Quotes, Inspirational Sayings On God, 20 Best Peter Pan Quotes About Fairies, Flying, and Growing Up, 20 The Greatest Freddie Mercury Quotes Of All Time, 30 Best Confidence Quotes-Sayings That Can Be Life Changing For You, Best Abraham Lincoln Quotes-Sayings Make You Better Person, 20 Inspirational Jackie Robinson Quotes on Life, Success, and Equality, 15 Best Inspirational Rajneesh-Osho Quotes, Man of Courage, Best Proverb Quotes-Sayings May Be Great Inspirational You, Most Inspirational Tim Burton Quotes Can Show You Right Direction, Best Horace Mann Quotes With Magical Influence And Motivation, AnimeHeaven Review: 10 Best AnimeHeaven Alternative Sites, Best Bradley Nelson Quotes Are Believed Vigorous, Healer, Lively, Best Healing Quotes Are Ointment For Those Experience Diseases. God is Good all the time, Glad you enjoyed the article George Yes, indeed God is good to us and we don’t appreciate His blessings, Am inspired by this words… God bless you for this…, Glad you enjoyed the article May God bless you too Noble. If God is your partner, make your plans BIG! In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. “God has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself.” Anonymous, 8. So what is there to worry about. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, Abraham Lincoln (2001). Hi, I really enjoyed reading every word of yours about greatness and appreciation. “Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson, 62. Don’t be a fool. God is good all the time. You'll find lines on love, life, happiness, nature, death, faith, the Bible, God, strength (with great images) Try not to confuse the two.” – Anne F. Beiler, 93. You are a child of the Almighty God. “Let us never forget to pray. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. He lives by mending. God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars. Jakes, 49. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.”, 4. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” – Will Smith, 40. Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if … God never told you to impress people; only to love them.” Dave Willis, 16. When your will is God’s will, you will have your will. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. “I’m grateful to God for His bountiful gifts… He gave me courage and faith in myself.” – Loretta Young, 57. You don’t have to stay the way you are because God is a God of change and transformation. And you will make mistakes, because failure is God’s way of moving you in another direction.” – Oprah Winfrey, 8. “After women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world.” – Christian Dior, 69. Be grateful. The world is crowded with Him. Looking for some extra encouragement in your life? I have a lot of regrets in that regard. “As we draw near to God, He will draw near to us. … If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world. God bless you Asad. God is good, caring, loving and forgiving. Get your daily portion of inspiration about God and faith by reading these uplifting quotes about God. I just want to do God’s will. What a lovely page. “For where God built a church, there the Devil would also build a chapel.” – Martin Luther, 88. The forces against us have never been greater, and this is the only way we can release God’s power to become victorious. God Willing. There are so many concepts in the world in all communities or religions, while that we have explained in this roundup regarding God’s grace is all about God in Christianity. God is great. Stay focused on Him. Anything worth worrying about is something worth praying about.”, “God’s word is the way to God himself.