}); You have entered an incorrect email address! This is... Lamboginny comes through with "Condomize" The Starboy Entertainment boss, Wizkid Ayo Balogun, has dished out another single "No Stress" following... Davido breaks silence releases new single "Fem" With the weekend, here again, we have compiled a list of trending songs you should have... Nigerian Singer, Rudeboy sent a warning message to Nigerian Politicians. Lamboginny Give Me Love Mp3 Download. mode: 'thumbnails-rr1', All rights reserved. Davido blasts Businessman, Omar Farouk, See why! DJ Maff decided to drop this massive mixtape... DJ Maff unleashes the most anticipated Mixtape which he titled “House Party Mixtape". Seyi Shay – Gimme Love ft. Runtown. Popular Nigerian singer Lamboginny drops am amazing visuals to his just released song titled ‘Give Me Love‘, as produced by STO. ALSO READ: 15 Best Nigerian Songs Of 2017 (So Far) 5. Give Me Love.

Nigerian Star, Lamboginny To Headline First International Concert In USA | June 9th, 2018, [Photo] Magical Moments At The African Music Festival In Connecticut USA With Lamboginny, VIDEO: Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido, Peruzzi chases away armed robbers on 3rd Mainland Bridge, How To Talk To Girls – Ways To Talk To Girls & Get Her To Like You, Valentine Gift Ideas That Won’t Break the Bank, Mayorkun – BOBO ft. Davido [New Video+Auido], Top 20 South African Record Labels Looking for Artists to Sign. window._taboola = window._taboola || []; Without wasting time, get the brand […] _taboola.push({ Lyrics to 'Give Me Love' by George Harrison: Give me love Give me love Give me peace on earth Give me light Give me life Listen, enjoy Lamboginny – Give Me Love below! This amazing video is directed by DABISHOP. Nicki Minaj has... American rapper Cardi B has been explaining reasons why she decided to go back to her husband, Offset. placement: ' Right Rail Thumbnails', We bring to you the best of Entertainment, Viral Content, Latest News, Music in Nigeria. window._taboola = window._taboola || []; Then in 2019, launched emPawa Africa, a talent incubation initiative... #EndSars is a clamour from the Nigerian Citizens calling for a stop to Police Brutality and Harassment from the controversial unit. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
The Afro infused reggae dance-hall song “Condomize” contains a... Lamboginny – KiriKiri Don Full D Code. SEE ALSO: Fireboy DML... Jamo Pyper features Mayorkun on "If No Be You" Social entertainer and Global prison ambassador, Lamboginny has just unveiled a brand new sweet and serenading Afrobeat tune “Give Me Love” produced by STO.
Inneh. Video: Naira Marley – Idi Oremi (Opotoyi 2), Don’t act like you are one of us – Falz outs Dino Melaye, I broke relationships by turning down collaborations for ‘Made In Lagos’ – Wizkid reveals, Actress Mosunmola reveals her brother was killed by police in 2010. Apart from Naira Marley, Marlian... Top trending Naija songs that might take over you. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Popular Nigerian singer Lamboginny returns to making music with a new song titled ‘Give Me Love‘. The song is dedicated to every beautiful couple and true love situations all over the world. Give me Love. While some die-hard fans might think this song deserves to be on number 1 spot, I think otherwise. Juls - Give You Love ft. L.A.X. ... give me love. mode: 'thumbnails-rr1', The visual is for the popping, inspiring and... Afro Dancehall star, Lamboginny has surfaced with a brand new tune, a post album song titled “Kiri Jobo Jobo“.

Zanku Records act, Jamo Pyper has unleashed an unofficial single he titled, “If No Be You“. The month of October... Zlatan has made his name as a street king and as Zanku Dance originator. container: 'taboola--right-rail-thumbnails', JUST IN! Give me love Give me love Give me peace on earth Give me light Give me life Keep me free from birth Give me hope Help me cope, with this heavy load Trying to, touch and reach you with, Heart and soul Om m m m m m m m m m m m m m M m m my lord . YBNL King, Olamide releases a new single "Eru" after teasing his fans on social media.