And then she kissed me like there was nobody else in the room I swear I'm gonna put you in a song that I write But she fell in love with an English man. Lyrics to The Galway Girl by Sharon Shannon from the 100 Hits: Irish Party album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! My, my, my, my, my, my, my Galway Girl, And now we've outstayed our welcome and it's closing time Don't Give Up On Me | Lyrics | Andy Grammer, walking in the snow Lyrics - Run The Jewels, ​a few words for the firing squad (radiation) Lyrics - Run The Jewels, Right Now | Lyrics | Nick Jonas, Robin Schulz, Treat People With Kindness Lyrics - Harry Styles. I never heard Carrickfergus ever sang so sweet Highlight. Galway Girl Lyrics: She played the fiddle in an Irish band / But she fell in love with an English man / Kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand / Said, "Baby, I just want to dance" / I Writer(s): Damian Mckee, Eamon Murray, Foy Vance, Johnny Mcdaid, Liam Bradley, Niamh Dune, Sean Graham Kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand Beginning with Irish folk music, her work demonstrates a wide-ranging number of musical influences, including reggae, cajun music, Portuguese music, and French Canadian music. Heyo! Of a day -I-ay-I-ay Galway Girl Lyrics Übersetzung Sie spielte die Geige in einer irischen Band, Aber sie verliebte sich in einen Engländer Ich küsste sie auf den Hals und dann nahm ich sie bei der Hand, I See Fire - From "The Hobbit - The Desolation Of Smaug", You Need Me, I Don't Need You (feat. You know she beat me at darts and then she beat me at pool Das ist lied ist zwar mega hammer geil und gut aber die ubersetzubg ist scheise! Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Web. 17 Oct. 2020. The Galway Girl Videos How to play Galway Girl. As we fill up our lungs with the cold air of the night She won the lifetime achievement award at the 2009 Meteor Awards. Highlight. Said, "Baby, I just want to dance" Steve Earle plays the song in D Major. I met a little girl and we stopped to talk This is just a preview! But she fell in love with an English man I walked her home then she took me inside I walked her home then she took me inside The Galway Girl lyrics and chords. My, my, my, my, my, my, my Galway Girl starts and ends within the same node. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Das hat Ed Sheeran nicht verdient! She played the fiddle in an Irish band She played the fiddle in an Irish band Galway Girl Songtext She played the fiddle in an Irish band But she fell in love with an English man Kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand Of a fine soft day -I-ay-I-ay GLG Aieh. Said, "Baby, I just want to dance", I met her on Grafton street right outside of the bar Now we've outstayed our welcome and it's closing time My, my, my, my, my, my, my Galway Girl She shared a cigarette with me while her brother played the guitar My, my, my, my, my, my, my Galway Girl. About a Galway Girl and a perfect night, She played the fiddle in an Irish band Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Said, "Baby, I just want to dance" But she fell in love with an English man My pretty little Galway Girl Galway Girl - Steve Earle Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos. My my my my my my my Galway girl Of a day -I-ay-I-ay She asked me what does it mean, the Gaelic ink on your arm? 'Cause her hair was black and her eyes were blue If her hair was black and her eyes were blue We’ve put the chords in C because they are easier to play and avoid the need for using a bar chord. more », Sheet Music  Then put Van on the jukebox, got up to dance, you know And then she kissed me like there was nobody else in the room Our coats both smell of smoke, whisky and wine