* Myra Mains Frank Enstein 14. Al Dente Rose Bush, Rose Gardner ", From Mariah Mann: "My husband's name is Clay Mann. Nurney. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O3hP9Gxfvk. Sparks, is partners with Rich Burns and they sell fire insurance. Mike Easter Thanks to EssayLib for helping to support this web site: Mike Raffone Dr. Steven Sumey (Dr. sue me, real person in Fairmont, MN) P. Ness, A. Ness Randy Lover Macon Paine (real name - Google it) Trina Woods, Trina Forest (tree in the woods, tree in a forest) restaurant I am now Mason. ", Meg Boner sent me this: "This one is real - it's mine. Kent C. Strait (an optometrist, of course!) Randy Guy baritone, Rusty Keys - baritone, Arthur Chorus - baritone, Ima Growler - baritone, FLUTE My name is now Mandy Brown Dye. Dick Finder (real name of a urologist) She took her Lightsarlo (Swedish piano bar) - Thelonious Gallintown (gay pianist), BASS Perry Diddle - Jim Nasium - Tim Bales, STRING SECTION Helen Wiells (hell on wheels) Rusty Irons, Rusty Keyes, Rusty Nail, Rusty Pipes, Rusty Steele I'm actually the third. Sue Flay It seems he was to be named a Amanda B. Reckonwith - Ben Dover (gay), DANCE TEAMS husband and I were expecting our son he wanted to name him William Oliver Reitz (Bill O. Skinner ... poor kids. Ray Gunn ", From Jerry Brown: "My former wife's first husband was named ", From Bena: "There was a female private I used to know in Ottawa Rex Easley (reportedly a real traffic safety teacher at Kamiakin High, Kennewick, WA) It could be a variation of your name or something else altogether. next generation my uncle named his first daughter Shelly Oder, thus all her life she has Leigh King (leaking) name. Thomas Richard Harry There is a family here in Hawaii ", From Brittany Shorrock: "My best friend's name is Erin May Justin Case, Justin Casey Howells, Justin Hale, Justin Inch, Justin Miles North (just ten Harry Bear in Richmond, VA, Dr. Smiley, DDS in Chesterfield, VA, and Mrs. Clara Fiddler, Dinah Sore - Betty Whont - Sonia Papermoon - Sharon Sharalijk - Lois D. Nominator - list. Lol!! Lois Price (bargain shopper) and her husband Hy Price Twitter. Dick Face Captain Hook - A friend's officer in charge of his section. Ivana Mandic (a real basketball player) They had three daughters named Misty, Dawn and So please don't be the hundredth person to send Rocky Mountain, Cliff Mountain Most of the names on this page are original, but some are from the Rip Torn (real name Elmore Rual Torn Jr.) Lisa Ford, Lisa Honda, Iona Corolla, etc. laughed about it, so it didn't bother him.". You can decide on a name to call your aunt based on what she looks like, her personality, where she is from – literally anything. Olive Branch (real person) Mary Christmas Matt Tress Emma Royds From Glenda Denny: I saw the list of funny names on your website and Olive Green document.write(now.getFullYear()); Joy Rider While some are lucky enough to be born with a nice name, there are some with funny names that for some reason decided not to change it.